BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Your mistake was also walking away from the education. I know you know this. 

Nah because I wasnt doing well in school. I barely went to class. You know this. I'm very open about this. Sitting in a classroom might be one of the most boring things in the world imo of course. I remember sitting in my dorm 21 hours a day. I came out to eat that was about it. When I transferred I did better but I still didnt do much. I had a 2.8 GPa for my undergrad and didnt buy a book or take any notes. 

This is why the BNU is great and I will typically choose it over any conference in the nation.  The offer and and talent list here is weak as it always is relative to the success that the BNU has had nationally in HS games.  The reason being is that the teams have kids that play together with discipline and great coaching which will will typically trump a team loaded with freaky athletes who are unorganized.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree wholeheartedly, but the BNUs lack of a significant OOS win since 2015 is very concerning. It's one thing to schedule teams like SJB, MD, Moe, SFA, AHP, SJC, BG, SJP and Byrnes. It's another to beat them in order to maintain some national relevance. We need to right the ship this season by beating Grayson, AHP, Byrnes and Gonzaga. 

Looking at the games from an objective viewpoint I think the only game that the BNU goes in as the favorite is probably SJR vs. AHP. Bergen will fight but I don't buy the Georgia boys attempting to side down the Grayson offense, to me there is just a big difference between a top 10 team and a 20 thru 30 team. I admittedly don't know much about Gonzaga but I guess I just haven't bought into the DBP turnaround they have huge holes to fill on that D-line and the offense (save Berger) is just not that dynamic. Now GSB go ahead a correct me and tell me why I'm wrong about Bosco. 

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

With both Berger and  Monangai in the backfield, the DBP O may be more dynamic than you think. With three future D1 WRs in the line-up, the question is can a year older, more experienced Batts get them the ball on a consistent basis mistake-free. Agree that the D-line is biggest question for sure. 

IMO DBP will no doubt be the favorite at home vs Byrnes. Zaga will be tough in DC. I'm not as confident as you are about a visiting SJR over AHP. Starting a young, inexperienced QB far away from home without Augie present would be a big challenge for any team. Once again, BC has the toughest OOS game of them all this season. New QB, new HC and playing a loaded Top 5-10 team down in GA will be the ultimate test. 2-2 will be a blessing if we can pull it off. 

have no clue about DB....want them to win outside of NJ....SJR vs AHP.......your points are valid about HC and QB...but if we did not have a really strong defense I would be worried but...biggest hole is replacing Stewart who was a beast....beyond that there is lot of starters returning plus depth.  SJR defense should be very good with Cross, Stoeckel, vilbert, jaffe, gibney, sharkey,grieco, ciarlo, ......gonna be big and fast ......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SJR89 said:

have no clue about DB....want them to win outside of NJ....SJR vs AHP.......your points are valid about HC and QB...but if we did not have a really strong defense I would be worried but...biggest hole is replacing Stewart who was a beast....beyond that there is lot of starters returning plus depth.  SJR defense should be very good with Cross, Stoeckel, vilbert, jaffe, gibney, sharkey,grieco, ciarlo, ......gonna be big and fast ......

Dante zicharreli , audric estime at LB

and word on the Block is Elijuan Mack and Terari Powell are gonna be beasts this year,, absolutely big hitters

look for Rutgers to offer both really soon

55 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Dante zicharreli , audric estime at LB

and word on the Block is Elijuan Mack and Terari Powell are gonna be beasts this year,, absolutely big hitters

look for Rutgers to offer both really soon

yes....powell had a tremendous off season....Mack as well...rising sophs Philips and Monte as well....lot of depth on the Defense this year....also Malvasia as well............green and gold should be fun....LBT u going ?

4 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

yes....powell had a tremendous off season....Mack as well...rising sophs Philips and Monte as well....lot of depth on the Defense this year....also Malvasia as well............green and gold should be fun....LBT u going ?

If the game is in florida itll be very hard to win there. Have to like ahp if your a betting man

8 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

game is in Georgia....and no will take our O line and Defense against them....will not be fancy...smash mouth between the tackles...play action to the TE Roark....getting Sharkey the ball etc.....should be fun....Like SJR 24-7.  

Will still be very hard to win.....humidity down there is a killer. NJ kids not necessarily used to it. You know the refs will not be on your side and NJ as much as I support the teams and am at pretty much every big game you can think off doesnt necessarily do well against really athletic teams 

8 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Rutgers?

That is a major offer huh?

Lets see, Georgia vs. Rutgers

Georgia Tech vs. Rutgers

Kennesaw State vs. Rutgers

Georgia State vs. Rutgers.

West Georgia vs. Rutgers

Albany State vs. Rutgers

Valdosta State vs. Rutgers

Would Rutgers win any of these games?

@GardenStateBaller ur stepchild is smoking crack again!!

lmao does Valdosta state even have a football team