BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Good call. Monongai should def be on that list. 

Kid runs extremely hard. Idk if he ever loses yards. Always falls forward. He very noticeable on the field. Like as was stated. He will be a steal for whatever program gets him. He reminds of a big ten RB. Or an aj dillion type up in BC

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Kid runs extremely hard. Idk if he ever loses yards. Always falls forward. He very noticeable on the field. Like as was stated. He will be a steal for whatever program gets him. He reminds of a big ten RB. Or an aj dillion type up in BC

Reminds me of the RB that played for Pitt years ago Deion Lewis, currently with the Patriots. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Watched him close vs SPP and SJR. He has a nose for the ball. From tackle to tackle he's in on everything. Then I watched him chase plays up the sideline and his speed seemed to be a step slow. I was looking for a flaw in his game because I couldn't understand why he is under the radar. Soeed was the only answer I could find to justify his lack of notoriety.

Your on the money. He is an excellent in the box LB. he can’t play over the slot or cover a RB man on but he is a tackling machine. 

I think he is a sure fire FCS scholarship kid and maybe some of the smaller FBS schools(MAC schools). 

The fact that he has none is a head scratcher. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

What did he say? It's easier to read Rab's gibberish than whatever the hell the Jersey junkie just said.

not sure who you referring to as the jersey junkie...certainly not me.  i like how you avoided the sad truth that a GA team will not sign a two year contract.  

20 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Smart decision. Rutgers is a dumpster fire 

Wow wow wow Rutgers has had almost their whole recruiting class decommit. 

That staff might need to start getting their resume’s together, the product has been awful on the field, discipline issues, and now their recruiting class is falling apart. Usually when all 3 of these things happen the Coaching staff gets fired. 

And I agree with you, if I was a player I would not go to Rutgers 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyMan128 said:

Wow wow wow Rutgers has had almost their whole recruiting class decommit. 

That staff might need to start getting their resume’s together, the product has been awful on the field, discipline issues, and now their recruiting class is falling apart. Usually when all 3 of these things happen the Coaching staff gets fired. 

And I agree with you, if I was a player I would not go to Rutgers 

Yep I agree. It's a disaster. There is nothing good about Rutgers right now other than the Big Ten money that they are receiving but there is nothing you can do to offer recruits over OSu PSU Michigan. Hell I'd rather go play football at indiana tha Rutgers. I feel bad for nunzio. He may be looking for another job real soon. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Based upon his offers buffalo temple of cuse. That would be the logical landing spots. He has an offer from Iowa state but I don't see too many NJ kids running to Ames Iowa 

he had 12 offers... including UVA,, WV, 2 ivys ...2 academies then rutgers ...mac etc....on this years tape...he will get bigger offers...would think BC would offer asap......

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

he had 12 offers... including UVA,, WV, 2 ivys ...2 academies then rutgers ...mac etc....on this years tape...he will get bigger offers...would think BC would offer asap......

I was going based upon where NJ kids go....temple cuse and buffalo

Like I said NJ kids dont go to Iowa state so hes not going there. 

Wvu again NJ kids going go. 

I dont know the kid well enough to say if he likes the military schools so I eliminated them. 

I looked at his list of offers. 

If he wants to go smaller or whatever hes got the offer from Cornell. 

@GardenStateBaller

24 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

is that by design?  is that actually true...calling BS on that...how do kids go and play at Stanford and Notre Dame.....so u go to basic in june before school starts...not sure I can believe that %....seems odd.....are you  saying bc of academics?  

It might not be 90% but the vast majority of their roster goes to West Point Prep for a semester or 2 before enrolling at West Point. Or Navy Prep for The Naval Academy. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/09/opinion/nocera-the-military-prep-school-scam.html

this article states that in 2011, two-thirds of the football players went to Army prep before enrolling. I believe that number has only gone up. 

The prep schools are a major reason for Army & Navy’s Resurgence. Navy has had winning seasons 14 of the last 15 seasons. And Army has beaten Navy 2 years in a row and had a 10 win season 2 years ago. They get to redshirt a majority of the players and they can bring in players that might not qualify for the academy academically but probably can be brought through the prep school. Everyone, military schools included, are willing to bend the rules to win.