BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

21 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Well on the flip side .... the ivies became much better/deeper conference the last few years. 

Princeton and Dartmouth both top 25 teams in FCS.

And as good as that is they never compete with the top tier of the FCS north dakota state James Madison etc. Even though james Madison did just lose to elon

15 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

And as good as that is they never compete with the top tier of the FCS north dakota state James Madison etc. Even though james Madison did just lose to elon

North Dakota state not as good as years past this season.... although still #1. 

Ivy champ cannot play in fcs playoffs anyway so doesn’t matter. 

Few years ago Penn beat Villanova when the cats were #5 in the country btw. 

This year’s Princeton and Dartmouth teams probably better than that penn Team Too. Princeton is really explosive on offense.

25 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

North Dakota state not as good as years past this season.... although still #1. 

Ivy champ cannot play in fcs playoffs anyway so doesn’t matter. 

Few years ago Penn beat Villanova when the cats were #5 in the country btw. 

This year’s Princeton and Dartmouth teams probably better than that penn Team Too. Princeton is really explosive on offense.

Is the qb playing at princeton who decided to go to princeton over alabama? I forget the kids name 

1 hour ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Stud? I wouldn’t go that far. A 247 recruiting service puts him out as a 4 star and the offers roll in. If he was a stud he would have seen alittle playing time...some rotation. I can name 2 to 3 better linebackers from N.J. in that class

Can you name the 2 or 3 LB’s who were in your opinion Better than Drew Singleton in NJ in the class of 2017? 

1 hour ago, JerseyMan128 said:

Can you name the 2 or 3 LB’s who were in your opinion Better than Drew Singleton in NJ in the class of 2017? 

I've been watching ernie. Seems to make his assessments with a lot of personal bias. I def think Accues was better because overall he was just way more athletic than Drew, but Drew had better measurements so drew was the more sought after recruit. Outside of that I'd be hard pressed to name two others in north Jersey.  I'm not in tune with south Jersey so this is my opinion on my limited knowledge of the state as a whole. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I've been watching ernie. Seems to make his assessments with a lot of personal bias. I def think Accues was better because overall he was just way more athletic than Drew, but Drew had better measurements so drew was the more sought after recruit. Outside of that I'd be hard pressed to name two others in north Jersey.  I'm not in tune with south Jersey so this is my opinion on my limited knowledge of the state as a whole. 

I don’t disagree with the Accues evaluation. I think they both were excellent. 

I am very interested to see if he responds with names and evaluations. 

• Like 1