BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

12 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Stud? I wouldn’t go that far. A 247 recruiting service puts him out as a 4 star and the offers roll in. If he was a stud he would have seen alittle playing time...some rotation. I can name 2 to 3 better linebackers from N.J. in that class

Many variables can come into play why a kid doesn’t Make it at a school like UM. 

Doubtwe know everything. 

Kid was a stud. A real good football player. 

You didn’t think he was a 1A player? 

1 hour ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Access was named as starter in spring what happened?

No, he was not named a starter.  Where are you getting this from? He plays just as much now as he played pre season. Still hasnt learned the playbook, which is what the problem was in pre season. He's a rotation player until he masters his way around the field.

1 hour ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Oyjenski from West Orange and Ruane from Rumson Fair Haven we’re just as good as both Acceus and Singleton however they were at public’s 

So you make this assessment watching the two kid mentioned above play against offenses/ teams that featured 1 or 2 div 1 recruits at most. Meanwhile Accues and singleton played against offenses featuring a minimum of 5-6 FBS kids week in and week out. Not saying those kids weren't good but I am saying I'd need to see them perform against the same type of talent. 

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Just stopping by to see if LDT might be hiding here.

We already knew SJR wasn't very good; why did he run away after a couple losses?

I'll be your Huckleberry anytime.....if I may add....get some nutz and come north or at least agree to 2 year home and away vs SJR / BC / DB or even SPP...but come North first...as we have learned...we spend to travel for the first leg and the other team does not honor the contract for various reasons......on your SJR comment...bring it...not sure your sense of greatness...you beat Grayson..wow....Bergen Catholic embarrassed Grayson their first game............................................silence..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So get out of your van down by the river, drop your bucket of popeyes, make sure your meth cooking does not burn down your barn, or selling your grandparents farm for fracking don't mess up your drinking water...but...at the end ....we in New Jersey are here...get you ass up here...tell me what diner your at...and wallah...will drop your ass like a plate of gravy fries.....end transmission - BAMOFO 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

No, he was not named a starter.  Where are you getting this from? He plays just as much now as he played pre season. Still hasnt learned the playbook, which is what the problem was in pre season. He's a rotation player until he masters his way around the field.

On every preseason write up that I read he was most certainly named the starter. He’s been their 2 years he don’t know the playbook yet???

2 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

On every preseason write up that I read he was most certainly named the starter. He’s been their 2 years he don’t know the playbook yet???

I'm sorry, I happen to know him personally and he never once communicated to us that he was a starter. He's always said he was rotating. Now, yes many publications wrote about him having a breakout season, and maybe you took that as him starting, but he nor the coaching staff ever put that out. Everyone learns at their own pace. I'm sure he was able to master things at 12yrs old that you haven't been able to do to date. 

9 hours ago, SJR89 said:

I'll be your Huckleberry anytime.....if I may add....get some nutz and come north or at least agree to 2 year home and away vs SJR / BC / DB or even SPP...but come North first...as we have learned...we spend to travel for the first leg and the other team does not honor the contract for various reasons......on your SJR comment...bring it...not sure your sense of greatness...you beat Grayson..wow....Bergen Catholic embarrassed Grayson their first game............................................silence..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So get out of your van down by the river, drop your bucket of popeyes, make sure your meth cooking does not burn down your barn, or selling your grandparents farm for fracking don't mess up your drinking water...but...at the end ....we in New Jersey are here...get you ass up here...tell me what diner your at...and wallah...will drop your ass like a plate of gravy fries.....end transmission - BAMOFO 

Damn @CCBlackhatter, your gonna let this street urchin heroin junkie talk shit like that in public?

Regards,

BGW

p.s. I'm behind you on this one, waaaayyy behind you.

2 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

I'm sorry, I happen to know him personally and he never once communicated to us that he was a starter. He's always said he was rotating. Now, yes many publications wrote about him having a breakout season, and maybe you took that as him starting, but he nor the coaching staff ever put that out. Everyone learns at their own pace. I'm sure he was able to master things at 12yrs old that you haven't been able to do to date. 

Sorry for offending you butbhe was overrated as well

11 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

Neither does your podcast 

Oh but you couldn't be more wrong, in fact we are called by college and high school coaches for our opinions on middle and high school athletes, and most times our opinions are followed with an offer.

Ps. You could've easily shared this with me when you see me on Saturday's.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Lol... my team didn't lose, but I must admit I'm lost because I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Lol...

I'm a knicks, Yankees,  and FSU fan but I know you didn't know that. That's why I'm lost.

Knicks 1-0 should end the season now before it gets ugly lol. FSU is done this year. Please fire taggert. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JerseyMan128 said:

The most underrated player right now in the League IMO is DBP’s MLB Jon Alvarado. The kid is a beast, and still has not gotten that much attention. 

Watched him close vs SPP and SJR. He has a nose for the ball. From tackle to tackle he's in on everything. Then I watched him chase plays up the sideline and his speed seemed to be a step slow. I was looking for a flaw in his game because I couldn't understand why he is under the radar. Speed was the only answer I could find to justify his lack of notoriety.

• Like 1