BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

16 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

UNC would be great for this kid...but not a big fan of UNC going retread with MAck Brown back at head coach.  IF Duke offers him, I would take that ......strong SJR connection......also went thru ND's 2019 committs...they have 2 4 star safetys in that class...pipe dream over

11 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

UNC would be great for this kid...but not a big fan of UNC going retread with MAck Brown back at head coach.  IF Duke offers him, I would take that ......strong SJR connection......also went thru ND's 2019 committs...they have 2 4 star safetys in that class...pipe dream over

I dont watch many UNC games so I'll take your word on it. Yes duke has gotten some NJ kids including the brothers from SJR. 

Duke opens with alabama next year. Good year to redshirt. 

Problem with unc is they are just not that competitive on the field. Does mack brown change that not sure. Older coach that's been out of the game. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I do not want to say I told you so about Grieco but this kid is a beast .... offers are flowing even w the RU mistake....he may want to wait till after signing. Period this month .. for teams looking for a top safety after they lose one etc unless one of the current offers is his best fit .... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

I do not want to say I told you so about Grieco but this kid is a beast .... offers are flowing even w the RU mistake....he may want to wait till after signing. Period this month .. for teams looking for a top safety after they lose one etc unless one of the current offers is his best fit .... 

Utah right now would be a good spot. they have 0 commits right now in his position 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

40 year decision. Odds are he's not playing in the NFL. 

Idc about the nfl part. I'm saying I'm sure he would like to play in college. If so you go the path of least resistance. 

Idk how sure that hell go west anyway. Not too many kids from NJ venture out and when they do they tend to find trouble. Best bet go to Rutgers or BC. At least then his support system is there. I've said it for years unless your extremely mature and gifted like a cushing or a peppers or a minkah who succeeded when they go away stay home play in front of your friends and family. To go 3000 miles away seems cool in hs when you talk about it until it hits you in the face when you look around and your buddies are not there.

10 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Idc about the nfl part. I'm saying I'm sure he would like to play in college. If so you go the path of least resistance. 

Idk how sure that hell go west anyway. Not too many kids from NJ venture out and when they do they tend to find trouble. Best bet go to Rutgers or BC. At least then his support system is there. I've said it for years unless your extremely mature and gifted like a cushing or a peppers or a minkah who succeeded when they go away stay home play in front of your friends and family. To go 3000 miles away seems cool in hs when you talk about it until it hits you in the face when you look around and your buddies are not there.

cmon...this is such an asinine  statement.....so kids who go away get in trouble...distance or location have no bearing if a kid gets in trouble...look at Devera at Rutgers...kid is stealing credit card numbers off the dark web,,,,but hey his family is close to support...sometimes....think before you type....once again...you think about the less one percent that make the NFL.  This is a life decision...best school ...best fit...who cares if there are other kids committed at his position...if you are that good...go compete and take the job....never play it safe in that scenario....if Cal or Oregon is his fit then go........stay away from Utah...no need to get brainwashed by a mormon chick.....next thing you know your wearing the magic underpants

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

cmon...this is such an asinine  statement.....so kids who go away get in trouble...distance or location have no bearing if a kid gets in trouble...look at Devera at Rutgers...kid is stealing credit card numbers off the dark web,,,,but hey his family is close to support...sometimes....think before you type....once again...you think about the less one percent that make the NFL.  This is a life decision...best school ...best fit...who cares if there are other kids committed at his position...if you are that good...go compete and take the job....never play it safe in that scenario....if Cal or Oregon is his fit then go........stay away from Utah...no need to get brainwashed by a mormon chick.....next thing you know your wearing the magic underpants

I differ in opinion. Take the path of least resistance. There is no reason for me to compete with 6-7 other players for that position when I can commit to a program where they have no commits and the job is more in my favor

Do u wanna name all the kids who got in trouble when they went away to school or transferred back home? 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

I differ in opinion. Take the path of least resistance. There is no reason for me to compete with 6-7 other players for that position when I can commit to a program where they have no commits and the job is more in my favor

Do u wanna name all the kids who got in trouble when they went away to school or transferred back home? 

@HSFBfan I really hope you aren't mentoring any kids on how to choose a school.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bc3 said:

@HSFBfan I really hope you aren't mentoring any kids on how to choose a school.

No I have no close relationship where I would mentor anyone. I'm simply giving my opinion. This is America still and I'm certainly entitled to my opinion. And I absolutely stand by my opinion. 

Once most of these kids we watch in NJ leave their hs programs I don't watch 99% of them as they are at irrelevelant football schools. 

1 hour ago, SJR89 said:

Depends on the type of kid. Are you wanted at a school or are you needed. Late in the game offers are usually plugins. Because there 2,3, or 4th choices. Go to the school who was with you at the beginning and believes in you wether it’s fcs or fbs. Bigger names mean shit. 

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

At least he's consistent. His opinion on this subject has never wavered. All I can say is thank goodness he'll never be a father. 

Very consistent. Very solid in my opinion. If I was a father my kid would be going to the school in which he can play. And since people like to focus on not making it to the nfl might as well D3 and go to Tufts Gtown Nova Hopkins etc if you want to go down the higher education route. 

People keep sending their kid to these schools were they have no shot in playing or find themselves in bad situations and wonder why they have to transfer. 

Singleton out of michigan- whatever reason not sure

Walker- couldnt pass classes at Michigan- now onto miss state 

Kevin Olsen- enough said 

Mohammad- didnt he get in trouble at Miami 

Hester- transferred what 3 times?

I'm sure I can keep going but you guys got the point. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For every one of your disaster stories, I can match you with a success story:

Cushing, Dray, Dickerson, Wooten, Trattou, Minkah, etc. 

Of course. Completely depends on the kid. But not every kid is meant to go away and if your a parent that let's your kid go away to college knowing he or she isnt ready you have set them up to fail. Sometimes you have to protect the individual from themselves 

• Like 1