BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

38 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@SJR 04 did you coach against this kid? If so, what are your thoughts. Thx. 

Very familiar with him. Didnt coach against him though. He has the "it" factor. He's a true leader,  who is very, very, confident. His teammates feed off of his confidence. Blue collar, tough as nails, and athletic. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

UCF has been the better team the last two seasons. More upside with less competition. 

UCF plays no one.... don’t say they beat auburn either. Auburn had nothing to play for after losing to Georgia in sec title game. 

Nice little team .... but play no one. Kind of like folsom. 

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Coming off a great season!!! That's a tough commute from Jamesburg. About 120 miles daily. 

Probably takes him 90 minutes to get to school via bus (traffic goes north as you know in the am) and slightly more than an hour to get home.    It's about 60 miles each way yes (Middlesex County, lateral with Princeton).   Penn State will likely be the leader at some point if I had to guess.   He mentioned Rutgers as a "good" school = no chance.   

1 hour ago, paladin4ever said:

Former PC/DBP stud Brandon Simon will be leaving.Iowa

Idk why he would leave now. He's a Junior.  Might as well finish out his degree, then do a grad transfer. I'm sure Rutgers will take him. Would be a better fit at Rhode Island/James Madison type program.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

you mean anyone who has any common sense.....IVY LEAGUE !!!!!....except the guy who wants to be on the sideline at "bama

Image result for waterboy meme

Again I posted it for people who are into that kind of commitment. I usually never post any kind of commitment outside of power 5 programs. 

But just for the hell of it how many people really care about ivy league football outside those who are part of it like zipcep whose son plays at yale.

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Again I posted it for people who are into that kind of commitment. I usually never post any kind of commitment outside of power 5 programs. 

But just for the hell of it how many people really care about ivy league football outside those who are part of it like zipcep whose son plays at yale.

You followed the 1AA playoffs I saw you posting about them. 

The ivy league had two of the best FCS teams in the Country this year in Princeton and Dartmouth. 

Maine made it to the fcs semifinals but lost to yale by 3 tds. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

You followed the 1AA playoffs I saw you posting about them. 

The ivy league had two of the best FCS teams in the Country this year in Princeton and Dartmouth. 

Maine made it to the fcs semifinals but lost to yale by 3 tds. 

I actually didnt watch a game. I watched the brackets come out. So not sure what you mean by followed. And ivy doesn't participate in the fcs playoffs I know that so how can you say they have 2 of the best when they didnt participate with the best. 

Well since the IVY league has been mining the BNU for players...pretty sure there are more people interested.  in recent memory ...you had two players who made a serious impact on North Jersey football go to Princeton in Holuba and Fossati....not sure why do not see the benefit of going to play very good college football and an insane degree....but it is what it is

1 minute ago, SJR89 said:

Well since the IVY league has been mining the BNU for players...pretty sure there are more people interested.  in recent memory ...you had two players who made a serious impact on North Jersey football go to Princeton in Holuba and Fossati....not sure why do not see the benefit of going to play very good college football and an insane degree....but it is what it is

Dont u wonder what holuba could have done at Stanford. Played for a top 10 program in the country and got that education.