BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I like how there’s a playoff don’t get me wrong .... but it has devalued the rest of the bowl games with all these guys sitting out..... and I don’t blame them trust me. 

I can’t believe Even will Grier, a qb,   is not going to play in West Virginia’s bowl game.....

I'm on the opposite side of your opinion. I dont like that they sit out one bit. 

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I don’t like it .... but I understand it.

look at Oliver, Bosa, and Gary.... all 3 barely went through the motions this year. Business decisions. 

As long as were both on the mindset of we dont like it. 

I look at it like they quit. Like hey guys because I care about my money I will not suit up one more time with you

Grier wont be a first rounder so idk why hes sitting out. Afraid a cuse team will expose him?? 

Oliver bosa and Gary are all top 10 picks. Oliver and Gary should play though. Kinda Hope's army runs all over houston now. 

Hope Florida chomps Michigan. 

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

As long as were both on the mindset of we dont like it. 

I look at it like they quit. Like hey guys because I care about my money I will not suit up one more time with you

Grier wont be a first rounder so idk why hes sitting out. Afraid a cuse team will expose him?? 

Oliver bosa and Gary are all top 10 picks. Oliver and Gary should play though. Kinda Hope's army runs all over houston now. 

Hope Florida chomps Michigan. 

Sure, it's not great for a fan but why should a kid care about what the fans want?  I don't know how any reasonable person can question a kid for sitting out an exhibition game that would put their career and potential earnings at risk.  

• Like 1

Just now, bc3 said:

Sure, it's not great for a fan but why should a kid care about what the fans want?  I don't know how any reasonable person can question a kid for sitting out an exhibition game that would put their career and potential earnings at risk.  

Because its a game. It's the last time your gonna suit up with your teammates. Teammates for the past 4 years bled sweat won and loss with. Something you will never get back. 

Again like I said their speech should be this......hey teammates due to me caring about me and my future lifestyle I will not suit up with you for our last game together. 

If I was any of these guys teammate I wouldnt even want them on the sidelines  

That's my opinion on the subject. 

I know others will disagree and thats fine and your opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Someone will reach for him and he probably will be because not a great qb draft class at the top. 

That would be stupid to reach for him. But hey it's the nfl lots of teams have done some really stupid things in the draft. 

Can you see grier being the backup to tom brady? It would be a typical Patriots move

19 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Because its a game. It's the last time your gonna suit up with your teammates. Teammates for the past 4 years bled sweat won and loss with. Something you will never get back. 

Again like I said their speech should be this......hey teammates due to me caring about me and my future lifestyle I will not suit up with you for our last game together. 

If I was any of these guys teammate I wouldnt even want them on the sidelines  

That's my opinion on the subject. 

I know others will disagree and thats fine and your opinion. 

The player has to give a speech?

I think your view on college sports is pretty naive.  Their teammates are aware of the kind of risk they'd be taking by playing in the game and they're smart enough to know how foolish it would be to take that risk.

Personally, I love the bowl season.  It's fun for fans to see interesting inter-conference games but I also don't pretend that the games are anything but end-of-year exhibitions; bowl games have no real importance.  Kids must do what's right for them and for their sake I hope this trend keeps growing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bc3 said:

The player has to give a speech?

I think your view on college sports is pretty naive.  Their teammates are aware of the kind of risk they'd be taking by playing in the game and they're smart enough to know how foolish it would be to take that risk.

Personally, I love the bowl season.  It's fun for fans to see interesting inter-conference games but I also don't pretend that the games are anything but end-of-year exhibitions; bowl games have no real importance.  Kids must do what's right for them and for their sake I hope this trend keeps growing. 

I cant disagree with you more. Like in really cant stress that enough how much I disagree with you guys on so many things 

48 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That would be stupid to reach for him. But hey it's the nfl lots of teams have done some really stupid things in the draft. 

Can you see grier being the backup to tom brady? It would be a typical Patriots move

Don’t think pats reach for qb in first.... that’s not what they do. 

A team w a qb need will make a Move to get him. 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trying to think of a team....Bills??

Jaguars? 

Those are the 2 teams that come to mind then

Not bills. They just drafted Allen in the first. 

Jags will need a qb. Washington because I think Alex Smith is done for his career. Maybe Denver? Maybe bengals if they want to move on from dalton? Bucs will have a big decision to make w Winston who’s contract is up. And dolphins because tannehill clearly not the long term solution. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Not bills. They just drafted Allen in the first. 

Jags will need a qb. Washington because I think Alex Smith is done for his career. Maybe Denver? Maybe bengals if they want to move on from dalton? Bucs will have a big decision to make w Winston who’s contract is up. And dolphins because tannehill clearly not the long term solution. 

That right forgot about Allen 

So theres a few teams that could bite. Otherwise just tank next year and next year class gonna be better 

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Congrats!! Long time coming!! The faucet is now open....more to follow. 

He and Brinson from PC are/were the best two backs in the league. They are also the most underrated in the league. I can't figure out what power 5 schools aren't seeing in those two guys.