BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

7 hours ago, SJR89 said:

no after a fall semester.....he missed home....why in gods name would u go to California then.....on a positive note...Rutgers just go a legit TE......

also looking at UVA...go be a wahoo....

https://www.nj.com/expo/sports/g66l-2019/01/d9dc35ddb74621/ucla-te-transfer-matt-alaimo-r.html

Coaches may question why he left UCLA. Never know what chip will tell them. Sometimes coaches will shy away if the word out is you lack mental toughness, or come with baggage. He's def a top talent. I just wish someone would've sat him down and told him how tough it could be going to school so far away. Not everyone is cut out for it. I did my freshman year in Virginia . It was extremely tough on me. This was before cellphones and instant messages. I couldn't afford to call home everyday, I missed my friends and family. The worse part is I had a girlfriend back home and I  spent most my time wondering if I was being replaced. Lol... shit was rough. Did I mention I had the luxary of coming home once a month?! You can't go home every month when you're way out west. Some kids are built for it, others are not.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’m just happy the kids finally getting offers ... he deserves it

I just wanted to say what I say before someone craps on the offer. Wagner plays some good teams and if you play well in those games your tape will pop. Go check out greg Senat now playing for the ravens he played for wagner 

• Like 1