OT: NJ student drops out of college with 4.0 GPA

HSFBfan

Just now, Belly Bob said:

Keep grinding away, and stay positive and grateful along the way. In the meantime, I'll put in a good word for you with the Big Man upstairs. And something good will happen. 

Thanks. Im not that worried. Whatever happens happens ya know. Gotta just live the wave of life. Worrying about things only makes your life worse. Took me a long time to learn that. Have to worry about you and the friends that stay by your side. I used to care who didnt wanna be around anymore. Now im like later. I have my couple of friends and im good with it. I have a job. I have my friends. I am in school. I have one of the craziest but best family ever. I am even a successful radio host with my buddy. 

• Like 1

These are nothing but subjective rankings. These games are decided by matchups. And neither school has ever gone this late playing a real game so it should be interesting to see how they respond. If this game was played right after Chandlers last game then I'd favor them by much more. Having not played for so long can easily even things out.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Kinda wish i could be in Washington on Jan 20 just to see it

I was there for the 2 Bush ones.  The protesters were not entertaining, they were juvenile and embarrassing.  This one will be that on steroids.  Of course if there is trouble, it will be Trump's fault.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

I was there for the 2 Bush ones.  The protesters were not entertaining, they were juvenile and embarrassing.  This one will be that on steroids.  Of course if there is trouble, it will be Trump's fault.

Damn right.

Everything has been Obie's fault for 8 years. 

Trump's turn. 

Hopefully he won't be infantile about it for his entire term though.

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

One of the purposes of college is to help develop higher level thinking skills such as analysis, synthesis and evaluation through quantitative and qualitative coursework. College isn't the only area to develop these skills but it is one that has a comprehensive process.

i think if people approached it from this perspective as opposed to a means to gaining better employment, they might value it more.

sounds like what I am trying to teach you. 

------------------------

seriously, good thought

I do think however, college should be used for targeting a exact life skill that will offer maximum compensation

It's far too expensive to not be targeted. It should be looked at as an investment, how much will it cost and what is the expected return. 

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn right.

Everything has been Obie's fault for 8 years. 

Trump's turn. 

Hopefully he won't be infantile about it for his entire term though.

It's always the prez's fault no matter who is in office. Except we have had only one president continually whine about it, continually blame a news organization, continually blame talk radio etc etc etc. Of course his name is barry hussein.