CFP NC Game: Alabama 26, Georgia 23 - F/OT

ECHS05

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i know. But i gotta give the bigger choke to OU

I guess at this stage it doesn't matter both Choked.  OU had a big lead and lost and so did UGA.  This was in their home for the Natty.  That is a bigger choke job.  Sacking Bubba's QB  for a 16yd loss on 1st down in overtime and then a walk off Bomb.  No that is a special choke job. I bet ESPN shows this game about 10 times over the next week.  That's gonna sting the Big Headed K9's more.  Take care Football is done for this year in College.

I am tired of seeing this image as well. 

Image result for alabama gif

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I guess at this stage it doesn't matter both Choked.  OU had a big lead and lost and so did UGA.  This was in their home for the Natty.  That is a bigger choke job.  Sacking Bubba's QB  for a 16yd loss on 1st down in overtime and then a walk off Bomb.  No that is a special choke job.

I am tired of seeing this image as well. 

Image result for alabama gif

This is the only way I can defend UGA so ill try my best.....UGA had no way of preparing for Tua. Who in their right minds thought Saban would put Tua out there. Go back to when Alabama lost to OSU in the natty...Cardale Jones came in and won why because there was no preparing for him. He was a 3rd string QB if i remember correctly. As i watch that video more and more man that pass from Tua was beautiful. I called TD as soon as he let it fly. The true freshmen at Alabama are special

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

This is the only way I can defend UGA so ill try my best.....UGA had no way of preparing for Tua. Who in their right minds thought Saban would put Tua out there. Go back to when Alabama lost to OSU in the natty...Cardale Jones came in and won why because there was no preparing for him. He was a 3rd string QB if i remember correctly. As i watch that video more and more man that pass from Tua was beautiful. I called TD as soon as he let it fly. The true freshmen at Alabama are special

I tell you what he was lucky as hell on that 4th down TD he threw in the endzone was to a covered back and the WR jumped out of no where and caught that ball.  lucky as hell on that play. And sometimes it takes that to win.

Ga got away with a facemask on OU's Anderson on 3rd down on their last possession in the 4th before Ga. tied it. So that goes both ways.  Tough loss if you are a UGA fan for sure. Check it out and MobileHoma was leading at the time and needed a 1st down to seal it.  I hate ZeroU so who cares xD Karma is a Bitch though.  Notice No UGA guys ever mentioned it. But saw every Bama Facemask last night. :P

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Looking the safety off was high quality

Just now, DevilDog said:

I tell you what he was lucky as hell on that 4th down TD he threw in the endzone was to a covered back and the WR jumped out of no where and caught that ball.  lucky as hell on that play. And sometimes it takes that to win.

Ga got away with a facemask on OU's Anderson on 3rd down on their last possession in the 4th before Ga. tied it. So that goes both ways.  Tough loss if you are a UGA fan for sure. Check it out and MobileHoma was leading at the time and needed a 1st down to seal it.  I hate ZeroU so who cares xD Karma is a Bitch

http://thespun.com/college-football/the-refs-missed-a-blatant-facemask-penalty-on-georgia-oklahoma

Yep huge missed facemask penalty that they missed no denying that. 

Saban is 12-0 against former assistants. Could be 15-0 after next year....Will face Jimbo, Pruitt and maybe Smart again in the SECCG

The coach got on his ass for punching a Georgia player on the field and getting. 15 yard penalty. He then tried to attack the coach. 

Kid should have been tossed from the game. 

He was allowed to stay and made a nasty tackle later in the game though. At least he settled down and stopped trying to hit folks with his fists.