The Bishop is awful quiet this offseason?????

Sammyswordsman

We better have another home game 2-2 oos nothing like a game at the G plus ESPN told us last year it's there favorite stadium to film from show's great on TV and all the upgrades for equipment So we need at least one on ESPN (mater dei) and fox sports maybe 2 game's ( centennial, de la salle) 

On January 27, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Antt said:

We better have another home game 2-2 oos nothing like a game at the G plus ESPN told us last year it's there favorite stadium to film from show's great on TV and all the upgrades for equipment So we need at least one on ESPN (mater dei) and fox sports maybe 2 game's ( centennial, de la salle) 

So the Bishop gets DLS and The Stache at home, and travel to Az?  

Exciting home slate for the fans

will they be announcing 2 more national opponents?

On 1/27/2018 at 2:43 PM, Antt said:

Is BG ever gonna travel to the south in this lifetime or what? lol

37 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Is BG ever gonna travel to the south in this lifetime or what? lol

Rumor was a Georgia school this year but we did come to Texas Last year and beat the bricks off of cedar Hill but let me guess that's not the south and cedar Hill not the best team in Texas 😎

16 minutes ago, Antt said:

Rumor was a Georgia school this year but we did come to Texas Last year and beat the bricks off of cedar Hill but let me guess that's not the south and cedar Hill not the best team in Texas 😎

Let me be a little more specific: I would like to see BG travel east of the mississippi river......either to georgia or florida. 

Is Cedar Hill considered the south tho? And as far as them being the best team in texas? IDK about that. I always thought it was Allen.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Let me be a little more specific: I would like to see BG travel east of the mississippi river......either to georgia or florida. 

Is Cedar Hill considered the south tho? And as far as them being the best team in texas? IDK about that. I always thought it was Allen.

Exactly cedar Hill not in the south and not the best which I agree but there Top 5 in the state when we played BUT if they would have beat us 42-14 everybody would have said something could comes to the South and can't hang and relax we Lost this year aren't you happy we are like 70-2 (estimate on wins)   last 4 year's

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Texas was a member of the Confederacy during the Civil War so by definition yes they are part of south

0F84E2C4-23FE-42C6-820B-D9B1ED90D183.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Antt said:

Exactly cedar Hill not in the south and not the best which I agree but there Top 5 in the state when we played BUT if they would have beat us 42-14 everybody would have said something could comes to the South and can't hang and relax we Lost this year aren't you happy we are like 70-2 (estimate on wins)   last 4 year's

Y'all have definitely had an impressive run over the past few years. All winning streaks come to an end, so I wasn't necessarily happy when BG lost because I knew it was gonna eventually happen. Aquinas did let BG off the hook back in 2016, but that's old news now. I would like to see them venture into the southeast region tho. 

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Y'all have definitely had an impressive run over the past few years. All winning streaks come to an end, so I wasn't necessarily happy when BG lost because I knew it was gonna eventually happen. Aquinas did let BG off the hook back in 2016, but that's old news now. I would like to see them venture into the southeast region tho. 

That was the greatest game I've seen there QB killed them that game he was a all American and played like a JV qb but I'll never forget that game

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So the Bishop gets DLS and The Stache at home, and travel to Az?  

Exciting home slate for the fans

will they be announcing 2 more national opponents?

So far MD is the only home game.  DLS & Centennial (AZ) are on the road.  That's 3 of our 4 OOS games, just waiting on the 4th to be named

• 2 weeks later...