The Bishop is awful quiet this offseason?????

Sammyswordsman

On 1/12/2018 at 9:30 PM, Las Vegas_JC said:

Using the weatherunderground.com historical data I was able to track the weather for that night in Anaheim (September 1, 2017). 

Santa Ana:

34DC03E7-C10D-4B7A-8ECB-BF21A861C7D5.png

And then comparing it to Valdosta:

B3B2E5E0-5001-419E-98E1-98EA7BF6C962.png

It looks like a push to me. 

What say you @HawgGoneIt ?

@HawgGoneIt

What do you think about the weather in Anaheim that night?

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I hope BG plays IMG... 

Although Next year probably wouldnt be a good idea... 

And @Eddyr2 not to get to derailed but we have 3 active fault zones larger than the San andreas... 

The New Madrid - 10 times the size of the S.A 

Charleston,SC Diablo Fault zone- 8 times the size. Charleston is not far from me but the length of the range extends into Coastal Georgia. 

Santa Ana Fault Zone-Gulf of Mexico frequently produves 4.0s-7.9s... 2 days ago it produced a 7.6 that was felt from Nicaraugua to Atlanta GA... 

There where no deaths but there were a few structures damaged and some blackouts...

Here's an interesting factoid for ya! The fault line in Georgia extends underneath the Savannah River Site Nuclear facility, in Aiken, S.C.! STAY TUNED!

2 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

@HawgGoneIt

What do you think about the weather in Anaheim that night?

I wouldn't exactly call it a push, but the humidity was probably high for the area.

At 7:53 p.m. Valdosta shows 81% humidity while it was only 48% in Anaheim. 

The "feels like" temps were pretty comparable, but there is a huge difference i  humidity and a person's ability to cool down as their sweat evaporates in Anaheim but just fills your cleats up in Valdosta. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHA.  Y'all showed them the way to a MNC long ago!!

Honestly besides last year if you do research 90 % of the team doesn't play D1 and it's always been like that and besides Tate EA tyjon Haskell everybody from Vegas and Last year team only 2 D1 guy's on defense and 4 on offense it's never what ppl think we have starters that will never play college ball that's like 70-80% of the team every year if you do your homework it's more of the off-season training with the diet plans, trainer's, preparing the off-season that get the results but YES we are a rich and privilege school but the kids work hard RIGHT NOW there training like it's a game next week 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Antt said:

Honestly besides last year if you do research 90 % of the team doesn't play D1 and it's always been like that and besides Tate EA tyjon Haskell everybody from Vegas and Last year team only 2 D1 guy's on defense and 4 on offense it's never what ppl think we have starters that will never play college ball that's like 70-80% of the team every year if you do your homework it's more of the off-season training with the diet plans, trainer's, preparing the off-season that get the results but YES we are a rich and privilege school but the kids work hard RIGHT NOW there training like it's a game next week 

so do all the other elite programs in the USofA

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

And this offseason for BG fans has to be a lot better then last years

We all billionaires we take the gd with the bad our kid's still take 100k cars to school nothing less matter fact if you don't have a income of at least a million your kid can't even get into gorman . just Rich kids that knows how to play catch over here and it's the GORMAN WAY  don't dislike us get like us lol

6 hours ago, Antt said:

Just busting balls. I'm a fan of the bishop and your facilities.