Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

False. It's personal for you for some bizarre reason. You want the game to happen on someone else's terms. It's not about the game for you. Which is bizarre. 

The rest of us just want to see the game happen and could care less about the other weird agendas in here. 

Odd, you don't seem to be on Folsom's case for declining the open dates DLS provided.  

It's week 0 or bust for the Folsom Bulldogs.

Clown.

xD

22 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

This is such bullshit; I'm tired of this. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. Folsom wanted Week 0, one year. AV was already in contract and it wouldn't work. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen. 

Does this not sound like a spoiled kid who didn't get the bottle on time?

What a joke! 

"The other team did nothing to accommodate us!" LMFAO!

1 minute ago, GloryDays said:

Odd, you don't seem to be on Folsom's case for declining the open dates DLS provided.  

It's week 0 or bust for the Folsom Bulldogs.

Clown.

xD

DLS never counter offered. Look at their schedule. They already had those slots full for the Harlem globetrotters and Washington generals.

What a crock. 

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Looks like the game isn’t happening...oh well looking forward to having DLS rep the north in the Open game vs the CIF D1 champ...

I hope Folsom gets the Open bid this year.  

That way the top two state games would be running clock massacres.

Everyone wins!  

Except Folsom and a San Diego team, but you get the point.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

False. It's personal for you for some bizarre reason. You want the game to happen on someone else's terms. It's not about the game for you. Which is bizarre.

Ha! Personal?!? Brother, I was the first person on this site. You've been here two weeks (as a second identity may I add) and your post count is about to eclipse mine. 90% of those posts have been a hard on for DLS. Who is this personal for? LMAO

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, GloryDays said:

I hope Folsom gets the Open bid this year.  

That way the top two state games would be running clock massacres.

Everyone wins!  

Except Folsom and a San Diego team, but you get the point.

I hope they do. It would be a funner game to watch than having DLSs non athetic dudes try to veer their way through another beating. 

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Ha! Personal?!? Brother, I was the first person on this site. You've been here two weeks (as a second identity may I add) and your post count is about to eclipse mine. 90% of those posts have been a hard on for DLS. Who is this personal for? LMAO

Your first post says it all. 

You sound like a little kid again. "I was here first!" LMFAO!

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

You are right; it does. Folsom doesn't want anything to do with DLS unless its a one year contract for week 0. 

That's about as false as the statement that you want to see the two teams play. 

Nobody cares about your terms. We just want the teams to play. 

Amazing how personal this is for you. 

Folsom loves you brother. Lol. You need a Folsom hug. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

That's about as false as the statement that you want to see the two teams play. 

Nobody cares about your terms. We just want the teams to play. 

Amazing how personal this is for you. 

Folsom loves you brother. Lol. You need a Folsom hug. 

SATs 101

PrepGridiron is to TheBlockIsHot as De La Salle is to Folsom

PrepGridiron and De La Salle are each of TheBlockIsHot and Folsom's White Whales.

I'll tell you what, now that I've beaten you 45-17 and 49-15 in the last few threads, let's plan on discussing in a few years when you are a bit more seasoned and on a date and time that is the most convenient for you. Call me in 2022. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

SATs 101

PrepGridiron is to TheBlockIsHot as De La Salle is to Folsom

PrepGridiron and De La Salle are each of TheBlockIsHot and Folsom's White Whales.

I'll tell you what, now that I've beaten you 45-17 and 49-15 in the last few threads, let's plan on discussing in a few years when you are a bit more seasoned and on a date and time that is the most convenient for you. Call me in 2022. 

Lol still talking about games 5 years ago as a reason not to play?

Even your agenda is seen through. 

You just got called out for being a little kid by complaining about "terms" of a HS football game that you didn't "like."

Sounds like you need a safe space so that DLS won't be exposed as bad as you have on this thread. 

Mod. 😉🍷

This has be more basic for you. Like algebra 101. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol still talking about games 5 years ago as a reason not to play?

Even your agenda is seen through. 

You just got called out for being a little kid by complaining about "terms" of a HS football game that you didn't "like."

Sounds like you need you safe space so that DLS won't be exposed as bad as you have on this thread. 

Mod. 😉🍷

your obsession is making me blush. does your significant other know?

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

See. 

The usual deflect. 

"We want nothing to do with playing Folsom so I'm gonna talk about games 5 years ago!"

Hey LowBar-

That post was in reference to the hypothetical beating Folsom would take at the hands of the SoCal Open rep.  

Thou doth protest too much, whilst comprehending so little.

xD

• Haha 1