Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha. Nice. But I'm have narrowed down my list of suspects to a couple. 

Guy joined today 😱 I’m shocked.even more shocking is right after you posted about your nephew fols...err...Mockingjay guy post about his nephew 😂 A leopard can’t change his spots

• Haha 1

Not a doubt in my mind that the Folsom Black Hole guy is the new account on NCP. Claiming he’s been there for 1.5 years but created a new account. Just like when he got on there as Kingera and claimed to be a Del Oro parent or got on here as Foolsom Titles claiming he just discovered the site. All of a sudden the game happens and in his all or bust week 0. He knows that’s the only game they would have a chance, DLS first game. Dude, you are such a TOOL!!! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Word is the elusive match up we have all been waiting for is happening week 0. Sounds like DLS moved the AV game. Looks to be a 3 year deal. 

A lot of hard work here has been done for this. I want to thank all the trolls and other viewers that pressured DLS into this.

***word is Amador was dropped. Shout out to @GloryDays and @DLS_Spartan and @Blueliner who all stated DLS could not drop Amador. You guys sure know your stuff. Lol!

I. Cannot. Wait. 

So what’s the word? Is this game going to happen? 

All of the Dls alumni on this board should be pushing for this game vs Folsom to happen. Instead of having the usual 3-4 bye weeks during the season can sparty schedule an 11th regular season game?  

Adding a third “risk game” to the Spartans regular season would be unprecedented. There is no shame in the possibility of losing three regular season games if those opponents are all relevant in their respective regions. 

Play those Bulldogs!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

So what’s the word? Is this game going to happen? 

All of the Dls alumni on this board should be pushing for this game vs Folsom to happen. Instead of having the usual 3-4 bye weeks during the season can sparty schedule an 11th regular season game?  

Adding a third “risk game” to the Spartans regular season would be unprecedented. There is no shame in the possibility of losing three regular season games if those opponents are all relevant in their respective regions. 

Play those Bulldogs!

Meh.

Replace DLS with the Bishop, and Folsom with whatever North Nevada team has been crying the hardest about getting dragged in the title game.

Then let me know how just how much effort you want put into getting them on the schedule.  

Again.

This game was on the schedule, in perpetuity, until Folsom whined loud enough.

Zero fucks given if this game happens.

6 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Meh.

Replace DLS with the Bishop, and Folsom with whatever North Nevada team has been crying the hardest about getting dragged in the title game.

Then let me know how just how much effort you want put into getting them on the schedule.  

Again.

This game was on the schedule, in perpetuity, until Folsom whined loud enough.

Zero fucks given if this game happens.

@Las Vegas_JC they want nothing to do with this game as evidenced by the responses by the DLS trolls in this thread. 

Even if this rumor is fake, it sure brought to light the amount of people that want nothing to do with this game. 

Its really sad. Instead of seeing the best play the best, they'd rather banter and come up with reasons not to play on a forum. 

2 decent opponents and cup cakes. Sounds awesome. 

22 hours ago, Ararar said:

If true then I applaud Folsom for working it out

0ABA2BF3-8B78-401F-BD35-9DB0EA7B7D5A.gif

22 hours ago, DLS_Spartan said:

I cannot wait to see you in Concord. 

22 hours ago, Ararar said:

I think everyone is happy if this happens.Its a put up or shut up game and winner will likely be assured the Open game 

22 hours ago, Rippers said:

If this happens, very cool. 

20 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I can't speak for other DLS fans (

Although I'll bet they feel the same) but I very much want to see This game.

16 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I pray I'm wrong and this game happens 

16 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Would be great if this were to happen,

10 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

I would love to see it happen, though.

But.....

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@Las Vegas_JC they want nothing to do with this game as evidenced by the responses by the DLS trolls in this thread. 

Even if this rumor is fake, it sure brought to light the amount of people that want nothing to do with this game. 

Its really sad. 

Sure people want nothing to do with this game. 

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Its really sad. Instead of seeing the best play the best, they'd rather banter and come up with reasons not to play on a forum. 

2 decent opponents and cup cakes. Sounds awesome. 

Want to know a great time for the two best teams in an area to play each other?

The fucking playoffs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are the main one. As evidenced by your first post. 

The only people that DO want it to happen are the non DLS guys and me. 

My first post had nothing to do about wanting this game or not. It had to deal with the BS image of Folsom as the bride at the alter when in fact DLS is the bull that's ready to consummate. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

My first post had nothing to do about wanting this game or not. It had to deal with the BS image of Folsom as the bride at the alter when in fact DLS is the bull that's ready to consummate. 

False. It's personal for you for some bizarre reason. You want the game to happen on someone else's terms. It's not about the game for you. Which is bizarre. 

The rest of us just want to see the game happen and could care less about the other weird agendas in here. 

If DLS was even remotely the bull, you clowns wouldn't be crying when the game may happen not on your crybaby terms. 

Go cry in a corner while us other fans watch the game.