Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

19 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

So if we were sloppy seconds.....does that mean that Folsom was....sloppy thirds?

You can't be "sloppy" anything if a team won't play you. And go look at the rankings. Any national ranking. Folsom is ranked above East in EVERY national ranking, computer & human.

Your right!  Teams in Utah shouldn't be taken seriously.

Agreed.

That's like saying playing Couer d'Alene, Idaho warrants a national ranking!!

If you look, Couer d'Alene is not that far off in terms of ranking, compared to where you are. Nice attempt at a troll though.

Actually Couer d'Alene is MUCh better than the OOS team that the famed Colquitt Packers scheduled this year. I am not sure why you are even responding on this forum as your team is second class and also sloppy seconds of a Cali team.

Go home. LOL!

Notice the difference between you and "that Idaho team!" Not much.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The DLS are so not tech savvy.

So far, some of their mishaps:

1. Multiple new troll names

2. Misspellings

3. Fake information on multiple sites

4. Posting pictures as links and not embedded

5. Posting the same .gifs from multiple troll accounts

Did they not have computers at DLS? You can't make this stuff up! LMFAO!

You might want to take a look in a mirror....

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

As much as the DLS guys like to divert and point the finger, this is all from them, not me.

Lets see:

1) Mods have confirmed that you have at least two names, both created in the last 5 weeks or so.  There are probably more.

2) Hench?

3) Mockingjay?  And even if that is not you, you posted false information from another site just earlier this week.

I don't care about 4 & 5 as they are inconsequential.

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Lets see:

1) Mods have confirmed that you have at least two names, both created in the last 5 weeks or so.  There are probably more.

2) Hench?

3) Mockingjay?  And even if that is not you, you posted false information from another site just earlier this week.

I don't care about 4 & 5 as they are inconsequential.

1. I changed my name a week in. This is my name and I have not changed it. I have told the mods this.

2. Not sure on any of the other stuff. Considering the DLS trolls history is this stuff, you have to believe they are behind a lot of this mayhem.

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLSs best player announcing on Twitter about going to San Jose State! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what's worse- not even a McDonalds celebration breakfast, or your BEST player going to San Jose State!

L

M

F

A

O

Capture.PNG

Why put the kid on blast like that?  he earned a free college scholarship and gets to continue playing football also.  Congrats to the young man.  Bashing high school kids is pretty cheap tho. 

• Like 3

LOL the same old "we act like we've been there before!" "we don't need a fucking parade."

Well, here are the facts:

1. We have been there before: 2 other times since 2010.

2. You don't have ANY community support.

3. You didn't win shit last year, except for an ass whippin in the open game.

4. The City of Concord could care less about you. Hardly any of the kids live in Concord.

5. The show of support by the City and the residents of Folsom was amazing.

The best part about @DLS_Spartan post is he tags the MODERATOR as a DLS fan. LMFAO, you can't make this up @PrepGridiron

Listen up class.Eyes up here.This is a prime example of a poster diverting attention away from their lack of football knowledge.Their inability to succeed at basic debate forces them to divert to anything other than the the topic...like community,fire trucks and the like

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

As much as the DLS guys like to divert and point the finger, this is all from them, not me.

xD

@DLS_Spartan had 3 names himself! LMFAO! Dude was so out of control on NCPs, his IP address had to be banned.

Do you not know how IP address banning works? Take a look at the pic below and let me know how my IP address is banned idiot. 

wrong.PNG

5 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

Do you not know how IP address banning works? Take a look at the pic below and let me know how my IP address is banned idiot. 

wrong.PNG

Banning an IP doesn't mean you can't login from another IP you idiot. 

Did you ever take computer classes in college? My god. 

And I know for a fact you've had multiple names banned on that site. I noticed how you aren't signed in on the screenshot. Go figure. Lol. 

The difference is your best players are going to San Jose State. Our best players are going to PAC-12, SEC, and ACC schools.

Our big boys are in the big boy ranks of D1.

The conversation is about DLS sending their best to low level schools while our best go to the top programs.

Letuligasenoa is committed to play at USC next year.

To'oto'o has an offer from Alabama, among others.

Foskey has an offer from Alabama, among others.

Stick to the point about parades. I'm not sure what it is or why it's relevant, but at least it's based in reality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Banning an IP doesn't mean you can't login from another IP you idiot. 

Did you ever take computer classes in college? My god. 

And I know for a fact you've had multiple names banned on that site. I noticed how you aren't signed in on the screenshot. Go figure. Lol. 

I'm on the same ip address as the banned usernames. You started out as G61 then went to ChrisRTheScoreGuy (Folsom Scorekeeper)  and now you're kingera. G61 was pointed out as a child diddler if I am not mistaken. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Letuligasenoa is committed to play at USC next year.

To'oto'o has an offer from Alabama, among others.

Foskey has an offer from Alabama, among others.

While I'm sure they do and they are fine young men, you aren't getting the point. 

DLS is a private school and can draw from anywhere they like. Folsom is confined to district boundaries and is doing just as good if not better as a public school. 

Pretty impressive. 

1 minute ago, DLS_Spartan said:

I'm on the same ip address as the banned usernames. You started out as G61 then went to ChrisRTheScoreGuy (Folsom Scorekeeper)  and now you're kingera. G61 was pointed out as a child diddler if I am not mistaken. 

Lol YOU are the G61 name. You even had the nerve to start the same name on here. Total idiot move.

You also started the ChrisScore whatever name. 

You are a lunatic Lol!

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

While I'm sure they do and they are fine young men, you aren't getting the point. 

DLS is a private school and can draw from anywhere they like. Folsom is confined to district boundaries and is doing just as good if not better as a public school. 

Pretty impressive. 

Sorry, but in your own words, "the conversation is about DLS sending their best to low level schools while our best go to the top program." That's the point. 

But now you see that it was a stupid point to try to make.

So you want to pretend like you didn't try to make it.

That's weak. 

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Have you been to our field? Yours looks like a JV field.

The difference is your best players are going to San Jose State. Our best players are going to PAC-12, SEC, and ACC schools.

By the way- these are juniors. They haven't even committed and can go anywhere. We have 8-10 coaches at every one of our practices. Enjoy!

clemson.jpg

pac12.jpg

This is kinda funny....this coming from somebody that claims Dano Graves was one of the best, if not THE BEST QB to play at Folsom and he went to the mighty, high powered, option running offense at CAL POLY!! The weakest team in the BIG SKY!!  C'mon MAAAAAN!!!  LMFAO

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TownBiz24 said:

This is kinda funny....this coming from somebody that claims Dano Graves was one of the best, if not THE BEST QB to play at Folsom and he went to the mighty, high powered, option running offense at CAL POLY!! The weakest team in the BIG SKY!!  C'mon MAAAAAN!!!  LMFAO

1. Nice new name. Another one from the DLS lunatics

2. I never said that. Although I love Dano. 

3. Browning is obviously the best QB to ever play at Folsom. He could have gone anywhere in the country. 

4. If you did your homework you would know Dano got a full ride to Air Force. He transferred to Cal Poly and walked on. 

Idiot. 

Nice try on the troll job though. I commend you. :D

28 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

1. Nice new name. Another one from the DLS lunatics

2. I never said that. Although I love Dano. 

3. Browning is obviously the best QB to ever play at Folsom. He could have gone anywhere in the country. 

4. If you did your homework you would know Dano got a full ride to Air Force. He transferred to Cal Poly and walked on. 

Idiot. 

Nice try on the troll job though. I commend you. :D

Daaayyyaammmm! Air Force?? Oh sheeeit! You weren't joking about major college offers at Folsom.. AND the triple option? Way better than the ancient veer offense... HILARIOUS!