Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

24 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

C'mon guys!!  Can you blame DLS for ducking a team that is so loaded with returning Division 1 talent.  I mean..... look at their dominant performance in the state championship game?

Bro, maybe you guys should reconsider playing Clayton Valley again, I mean technically, you guys do owe them a game after cancelling your home and away agreement, after they played you guys real close at home.  Talk about ducking.....hahahaha. 

Obviously honoring contracts and agreements is not your thing, which explains why you guys are so adamant that DLS just drop Amador Valley to play the self anointed national power! hahahaha. 

Comical.........hahahaha

Folsom Score.JPG

Utah fire is extra salty...

xD

giphy.gif?resize=500,375&ssl=1

29 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

C'mon guys!!  Can you blame DLS for ducking a team that is so loaded with returning Division 1 talent.  I mean..... look at their dominant performance in the state championship game?

Bro, maybe you guys should reconsider playing Clayton Valley again, I mean technically, you guys do owe them a game after cancelling your home and away agreement, after they played you guys real close at home.  Talk about ducking.....hahahaha. 

Obviously honoring contracts and agreements is not your thing, which explains why you guys are so adamant that DLS just drop Amador Valley to play the self anointed national power! hahahaha. 

Comical.........hahahaha

Folsom Score.JPG

Lol I don't what you are talking about. 

You only got a game because the GA team didn't work out. You were sloppy seconds and another tune up for DLS to avoid real teams. 

No one from Utah can ever be taken seriously. That is like saying McDonald's is top notch food. 

43 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

By the way- according to this anonymous poster on NCPs, this game is apparently happening. 

What do you think @GloryDays and @PrepGridiron?

Safe spaces?

You should be giving us the real juice.  

This is legit, straight from NCP.

Game is on!

"

Ok Mrs. mockingjay,
  Are you really going to call me a troll because your nephew at DLS didn't hear the message over the loud speaker that they are playing Folsom. Now when I go to a DLS game I park behind the stands in the field. Not next to you and your nephew over at Carondelet. The bad part about that is I have to walk all the way up to will call to get my FEILD pass that was left for by my  relative that is a coach. This game will happen week 0. The second they announce it I will expect an  apology for calling me a troll. I think I Now more then you nephew at DLS."

xD

3 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

You should be giving us the real juice.  

This is legit, straight from NCP.

Game is on!

"

Ok Mrs. mockingjay,
  Are you really going to call me a troll because your nephew at DLS didn't hear the message over the loud speaker that they are playing Folsom. Now when I go to a DLS game I park behind the stands in the field. Not next to you and your nephew over at Carondelet. The bad part about that is I have to walk all the way up to will call to get my FEILD pass that was left for by my  relative that is a coach. This game will happen week 0. The second they announce it I will expect an  apology for calling me a troll. I think I Now more then you nephew at DLS."

xD

Still sounds like one of your boys troll names. 

The game is fun to watch though. You guys are a huge dumpster fire. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Are you really going to call me a troll because your nephew at DLS didn't hear the message over the loud speaker that they are playing Folsom.

Unless things have significantly changed at DLS, I can't see them announcing any  new football game for next year, much less one with Folsom, over the loud speaker.  Especially since there has not been any official announcement anywhere.

6 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Meh.

Replace DLS with the Bishop, and Folsom with whatever North Nevada team has been crying the hardest about getting dragged in the title game.

Then let me know how just how much effort you want put into getting them on the schedule.

The big difference is that every year Gorman proves that they are the best team  in Nevada. On the field. 

Where as there are several years when the best team in NorCal is unknown. It is usually Dls but there are several good SJS teams that could have challenged the Spartans in recent history. I’ll let @ThunderRam and others more knowledgeable in that section to address the specific teams and years. 

6 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Again.

This game was on the schedule, in perpetuity, until Folsom whined loud enough.

Can you please post a link to verify this information. Otherwise it’s pure heresay. 

5 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

The big difference is that every year Gorman proves that they are the best team  in Nevada. On the field. 

Where as there are several years when the best team in NorCal is unknown. It is usually Dls but there are several good SJS teams that could have challenged the Spartans in recent history. I’ll let @ThunderRam and others more knowledgeable in that section to address the specific teams and years. 

Can you please post a link to verify this information. Otherwise it’s pure heresay. 

I agree with your first point to an extent, and it was extremely nice to finally have some sort of championship game for NorCal.  It is nice that Gorman does still get to play those games.  Unfortunately playing a game in week 0-5 is not going to cure all that ails finding out the best team in a season.  

As to your second point.

There once was an Open Regional, now there is not.

Something happened in between those two events.

xD

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

http://www.lincolnnewsmessenger.com/article/parents-fans-argue-football-playoff-system-unfair

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I agree with your first point to an extent, and it was extremely nice to finally have some sort of championship game for NorCal.  It is nice that Gorman does still get to play those games.  Unfortunately playing a game in week 0-5 is not going to cure all that ails finding out the best team in a season.  

As to your second point.

xD

DLS is lucky there isn't an open game. 

That has also given them the excuse not to play. 

Still ducking to play CC of Modesto lol 

43 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

As to your second point.

xD

Ok well I’m done with this subject. Either this game will happen or it won’t. 

Best of luck to Dls in 2018.