Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

22 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL the same old "we act like we've been there before!" "we don't need a fucking parade."

Well, here are the facts:

1. We have been there before: 2 other times since 2010.

2. You don't have ANY community support.

3. You didn't win shit last year, except for an ass whippin in the open game.

3. The City of Concord could care less about you. Hardly any of the kids live in Concord.

4. The show of support by the City and the residents of Folsom was amazing.

The best part about @DLS_Spartan post is he tags the MODERATOR as a DLS fan. LMFAO, you can't make this up @PrepGridiron

Check your list again.

You made 5 awesome points, not 4. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DLS_Spartan said:

We raised 10 million dollars in one year to build a new tech/athletic center. How'd Folsom do?

Have you been to our field? Yours looks like a JV field.

The difference is your best players are going to San Jose State. Our best players are going to PAC-12, SEC, and ACC schools.

By the way- these are juniors. They haven't even committed and can go anywhere. We have 8-10 coaches at every one of our practices. Enjoy!

clemson.jpg

pac12.jpg

5 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Maybe? I just posted two offers from their top two players already. They are both juniors now............

And Folsom is the best team in the state of GA xD

Hey , I added there might be 3 FBS guys on Folsoms team now...

The way you talked about FBS scouts being there at their practices, I was thinking half their team were FBS level recruits... Nope, all those scouts are there to watch those 3 players... o.O

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Hey , I added there might be 3 FBS guys on Folsoms team now...

The way you talked about FBS scouts being there at their practices, I was thinking half their team were FBS level recruits... Nope, all those scouts are there to watch those 3 players... o.O

I didn't say they were all FBS coaches. Reading comprehension is crucial.

The conversation is about DLS sending their best to low level schools while our best go to the top programs.

And Folsom is still #1 in GA xD

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The conversation is about DLS sending their best to low level schools while our best go to the top programs.

Folsoms most highly recruited player ever was from Georgia... Muahaha.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

How does a tight end at a Veer Run school get to the NFL??????? I thought the Veer was gimmicky and doesn't produce results at a higher level?

20121214__dls1.jpg

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL the same old "we act like we've been there before!" "we don't need a fucking parade."

Well, here are the facts:

1. We have been there before: 2 other times since 2010.

2. You don't have ANY community support.

3. You didn't win shit last year, except for an ass whippin in the open game.

4. The City of Concord could care less about you. Hardly any of the kids live in Concord.

5. The show of support by the City and the residents of Folsom was amazing.

The best part about @DLS_Spartan post is he tags the MODERATOR as a DLS fan. LMFAO, you can't make this up @PrepGridiron

I'm so sad right now.

Why gotta be so mean?

tumblr_m4ttcuMi511r0ycx6.gif

21 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol I don't what you are talking about. 

You only got a game because the GA team didn't work out. You were sloppy seconds and another tune up for DLS to avoid real teams. 

No one from Utah can ever be taken seriously. That is like saying McDonald's is top notch food. 

So if we were sloppy seconds.....does that mean that Folsom was....sloppy thirds? "Avoiding," is a term you should use lightly since Folsom has a documented history of avoiding any "real competition."

Your right!  Teams in Utah shouldn't be taken seriously.  That's like saying playing Couer d'Alene, Idaho warrants a national ranking!!

This clown really thinks that calling out DLS on social media will bring a game to fruition?  Yet he continues to avoid addressing the subject of playing SJB when we call Folsom out.    

Can you play somebody....hell anybody.....Hey Nolebull, give this clown ISB's phone number.  If not, I will call Coach Amos from Couer d'Alene to schedule a rematch in Idaho!!  They deserve a return game.  hahahaha.