Rasmussen approval

HSFBfan

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump approval has hit 49% after his SOTU 

I understand the joy. But do you see the irony in that you're ecstatic over 49% Which is less than 50% which means it's a negative.  It's like climbing a tree and not quite getting halfway there and falling out and breaking your leg.  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Months of calling this poll fake news... 

Today, I guess the numbers seem credible to the Clown Shoe group so it's worth posting. 

Image result for smh gif

I know I wait till they let me know what is fake and what is real.  Where did these numbers come from and did the Sage approve them last night?

Image result for shawn hannity gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I understand the joy. But do you see the irony in that you're ecstatic over 49% Which is less than 50% which means it's a negative.  It's like climbing a tree and not quite getting halfway there and falling out and breaking your leg.  

Kinda like you DUMBOKRATS! And Barry was at 46%!

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

RCP Average is

Approve 41.9
Disapprove 54.2 +12.3

41-42 is probably worth celebrating at this point after months below 40. 

He got a little uptick after not looking like a complete fool for the SOTU address. That'll wear back off after his dumb ass pulls some more bull.  

The greatest SOTU address in modern history, must have a different interpretation for you DEMS?xD

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@PJR Do you believe this guy??

I think a lot of that has to do with the Trump outbursts, etc.  Many don't even know what a lot of his policies are.  He was the only one running two tears ago with any prayer of shaking up the government, which badly needs an enema.  It wasn't going to be Mrs. Bill Clinton, Low Energy Jeb, Lindsay Graham, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, etc.  The establishment doesn't approve because Trump is a threat to them.  

Mrs. Bill Clinton's approval ratings are just as bad, if not worse.  And Congress has had even worse approval ratings in recent years.