Anthony Grant - Florida State 
Michael McMorris - Navy 
Bryson Richardson - North Carolina 
Mick Reese - Dartmouth 
Brock Mattison - Appalachian State 
Isiah Issac - Wake Forest 
Logan Kesler - Savannah State 
Demontre Bennett - West Georgia

ALL those DI's and you pussies couldn't carry Colquitt's JOCK! The Hogs had FIVE TOTAL! And only ONE major DI!

Nice list of signings for my poor undersized, mangy, flea bitten, tick infested, emaciated pups.

Ivy league, service academy, Power 5 and smaller schools.

Buford leads the state of Georgia in Power 5 signings for the last 10 years. Georgia as a state ranks 4th nationally for P-5 signings

Not bad for a buncha jock toters.

Woe, woe, woe is ....BUFORD!

54 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nice list of signings for my poor undersized, mangy, flea bitten, tick infested, emaciated pups.

Ivy league, service academy, Power 5 and smaller schools.

Buford leads the state of Georgia in Power 5 signings for the last 10 years. Georgia as a state ranks 4th nationally for P-5 signings

Not bad for a buncha jock toters.

Woe, woe, woe is ....BUFORD!

Why even entertain rab? You already know he's on some hater type shit

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Christian Turner - Michigan 
Anthony Grant - Florida State 
Michael McMorris - Navy 
Bryson Richardson - North Carolina 
Mick Reese - Dartmouth 
Brock Mattison - Appalachian State 
Isiah Issac - Wake Forest 
Logan Kesler - Savannah State 
Demontre Bennett - West Georgia

Very nice list.  What positions were all of them?

18 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Very nice list.  What positions were all of them?

Christian Turner - Michigan   rb/olb
Anthony Grant - Florida State   rb/fs
Michael McMorris - Navy  fs/cb
Bryson Richardson - North Carolina  fs/wr
Mick Reese - Dartmouth  te/de
Brock Mattison - Appalachian State   de/olb
Isiah Issac - Wake Forest  wr
Logan Kesler - Savannah State  g
Demontre Bennett - West Georgia  wr/ss

adds I missed,

Kellen Neal Reinhardt fs/ss

Matt Walton LaGrange wr/ss

Quinton Skinner  LSU  long snapper

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Christian Turner - Michigan   rb/olb
Anthony Grant - Florida State   rb/fs
Michael McMorris - Navy  fs/cb
Bryson Richardson - North Carolina  fs/wr
Mick Reese - Dartmouth  te/de
Brock Mattison - Appalachian State   de/olb
Isiah Issac - Wake Forest  wr
Logan Kesler - Savannah State  g
Demontre Bennett - West Georgia  wr/ss

adds I missed,

Kellen Neal Reinhardt fs/ss

Matt Walton LaGrange wr/ss

Quinton Skinner  LSU  long snapper

Quinton Skinner LSU bound long snapper, long snappers are an afterthought it seems... that makes it 3 long snappers to LSU from Buford.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Since we're talking about Buford, I want your opinion on this @BUFORDGAWOLVES

Y'all played Rome..... do you think that they were the best team in GA this past season regardless of classification?

Bro, Rome is very, very good. Rome put an ass whupping on us and made us look like we didn't belong. It was an epic beatdown.

Our defense could not stop them and Buford is known for defense, Rome was breaking off chunk plays of 8-12 yards at time.

Our offense that Power 5 size offensive line and two Power 5 running backs could NOT get going.

Now to your last question... in my mind is a tricky, complex question to answer intelligently.

Yes, Rome very easily could be the best team in Georgia regardless of classification, Rome had 6A numbers and was classed into 5A, so Rome had decent student body numbers. That defense was the best I've seen in while. That team has been together since middle school and to my knowledge a homegrown, grassroots program. A rarity indeed in this day and age similar to Colquitt as to being somewhat remote and isolated. East Rome and West Rome consolidated in 1992 creating Rome HS today. A lot of players from the old High Schools became parents and their offspring fed into Rome.

Now my apprehension in the above yes is the lack of head to head... Grayson, Brookwood, et al... Rome did have a competitive game against Harrison that wasn't a blowout that everybody points to but it's pre region and that Field's kid is the real deal. (Ga signee)

Weighing in about 90-95% certain that Rome is the best regardless of classification. Rome is opening up against Marietta in the Corky Kell, Rome's d-line has graduated and a stud db also. Marietta is loaded with talent.

39 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bro, Rome is very, very good. Rome put an ass whupping on us and made us look like we didn't belong. It was an epic beatdown.

Our defense could not stop them and Buford is known for defense, Rome was breaking off chunk plays of 8-12 yards at time.

Our offense that Power 5 size offensive line and two Power 5 running backs could NOT get going.

Now to your last question... in my mind is a tricky, complex question to answer intelligently.

Yes, Rome very easily could be the best team in Georgia regardless of classification, Rome had 6A numbers and was classed into 5A, so Rome had decent student body numbers. That defense was the best I've seen in while. That team has been together since middle school and to my knowledge a homegrown, grassroots program. A rarity indeed in this day and age similar to Colquitt as to being somewhat remote and isolated. East Rome and West Rome consolidated in 1992 creating Rome HS today. A lot of players from the old High Schools became parents and their offspring fed into Rome.

Now my apprehension in the above yes is the lack of head to head... Grayson, Brookwood, et al... Rome did have a competitive game against Harrison that wasn't a blowout that everybody points to but it's pre region and that Field's kid is the real deal. (Ga signee)

Weighing in about 90-95% certain that Rome is the best regardless of classification. Rome is opening up against Marietta in the Corky Kell, Rome's d-line has graduated and a stud db also. Marietta is loaded with talent.

1. Good take

2. I did hear some complaints about Rome playing down a classification while having 6A numbers, but they managed to get away with it.

3. Now I know Rome didn't have a great schedule, but DAMN! They sure did pass the eye test for me. Even when they got in the playoffs, they walked all over Buford and Warner Robins like they weren't nothin.....and Buford and Warner Robins were really good teams at that.

4. Once all the championship games concluded, I gave Rome the best team in Georgia title as well as a few other guys on here. At one point, I thought it was Cartersville (I still feel like they were the best 4A team), but Rome was on another level. I woulda favored Rome over North Gwinnett because of their hellacious defense. 

5. I know I might catch some flack by saying a lower classification team is better than a higher classification team, but when you're that talented, numbers (depth) doesn't mean shit in my opinion. 

41 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. Good take

2. I did hear some complaints about Rome playing down a classification while having 6A numbers, but they managed to get away with it.

3. Now I know Rome didn't have a great schedule, but DAMN! They sure did pass the eye test for me. Even when they got in the playoffs, they walked all over Buford and Warner Robins like they weren't nothin.....and Buford and Warner Robins were really good teams at that.

4. Once all the championship games concluded, I gave Rome the best team in Georgia title as well as a few other guys on here. At one point, I thought it was Cartersville (I still feel like they were the best 4A team), but Rome was on another level. I woulda favored Rome over North Gwinnett because of their hellacious defense. 

5. I know I might catch some flack by saying a lower classification team is better than a higher classification team, but when you're that talented, numbers (depth) doesn't mean shit in my opinion. 

I like Rome over North Gwinnett also, wanted to say that but I felt like my competitive neighborhood dislike for North was too strong and cloud my thinking on this analysis. I feel that  another team would've been a better matchup competively, but didn't mention simply because of blow back.:ph34r:

Now Blessed Trinity is looking to be even stronger next season, Coach Tim McFarlin formerly of Roswell out of the Mr Ray McManus coaching tree is the real deal, haven't seen them live but private catholic school in a fertile area of Roswell in North Fulton, plenty of people tired of county school issue with money short falls in the county system. So I wasn't TOO surprised BT got Cartersville but I was taken aback how BT seemingly controlled the game.

I agree with number 5 wholeheartedly, it shouldn't matter what classification if that team has the goods. ELCA is one to watch also.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I like Rome over North Gwinnett also, wanted to say that but I felt like my competitive neighborhood dislike for North was too strong and cloud my thinking on this analysis. I feel that  another team would've been a better matchup competively, but didn't mention simply because of blow back.:ph34r:

Now Blessed Trinity is looking to be even stronger next season, Coach Tim McFarlin formerly of Roswell out of the Mr Ray McManus coaching tree is the real deal, haven't seen them live but private catholic school in a fertile area of Roswell in North Fulton, plenty of people tired of county school issue with money short falls in the county system. So I wasn't TOO surprised BT got Cartersville but I was taken aback how BT seemingly controlled the game.

I agree with number 5 wholeheartedly, it shouldn't matter what classification if that team has the goods. ELCA is one to watch also.

I feel you. ELCA is legit. @Sportsnut will tell you all about them.

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rome will not be what they were.

That elite DL is gone. Anchored by the #1 ranked OLB in the country, Adam Anderson (UGA)... Jamarcus Chatman (FSU) ... And Jaquon Griffin (GT)... All gone. Pretty sure their best WR Xavier Roberts and a D1 RB also..

1 of their 2 D1 RBs remains, as does Knox Kadum... They arent bare, but they wont be at their 2017 level, no way.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did Rome play down due to the isolation rule? 

I’m unclear on that. Sorry. I didn’t dig into it. Heard two things. 1. Isolation rule which was argued against by naysayers, saying the distances weren’t that much of a factor. 2. GHSA gave Rome an option of 6a or 5a. 

I don’t really know exactly what transpired just what I heard. And really it’s not an issue with Buford. We don’t get into it. We’ve already got the 3% ruling because part of the City of Buford is in Hall County. That bumped us into 5a. 

Camden has the biggest screw job by far. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Rome will not be what they were.

That elite DL is gone. Anchored by the #1 ranked OLB in the country, Adam Anderson (UGA)... Jamarcus Chatman (FSU) ... And Jaquon Griffin (GT)... All gone. Pretty sure their best WR Xavier Roberts and a D1 RB also..

1 of their 2 D1 RBs remains, as does Knox Kadum... They arent bare, but they wont be at their 2017 level, no way.

Yes sir, indeed and that Marietta game is a year too late, I’m holding out hope that Rome takes em though. Looking out for our 5a brethren. 

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’m unclear on that. Sorry. I didn’t dig into it. Heard two things. 1. Isolation rule which was argued against by naysayers, saying the distances weren’t that much of a factor. 2. GHSA gave Rome an option of 6a or 5a. 

I don’t really know exactly what transpired just what I heard. And really it’s not an issue with Buford. We don’t get into it. We’ve already got the 3% ruling because part of the City of Buford is in Hall County. That bumped us into 5a. 

Camden has the biggest screw job by far. 

Definitely Camden and all of the Region 1 schools catch hell over all, but, yeah Camden for sure is the most isolated and most screwed. 

Congrats to your signing class btw. Definitely great to see a number of kids have opportunity to further their education. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Definitely Camden and all of the Region 1 schools catch hell over all, but, yeah Camden for sure is the most isolated and most screwed. 

Congrats to your signing class btw. Definitely great to see a number of kids have opportunity to further their education. 

Yeah man, I feel for y’all on the travel issues.... and it’s looking more and more like a lack of representation for South Georgia as far as GHSA is concerned. 

Thanks, appreciate it... we’re working at it. That weight room and that multi purpose building is the cat’s meow at Colquitt. We definitely could use something like that, don’t know exactly when that coming. Right now it’s the new high school currently under construction and new baseball field been cleared and graded, we will see.