Flag-bearer for USA determined by coin flip

golfaddict1

5 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Only in this Nation of ours. 1st off African Americans are accused of disrespecting the Flag and are not Patriots. Now a Black guy is pissed that he can't carry the flag and still catches hell. 9_9 This is pretty funny and Shani needs to stop acting like an entitled nitwit.  That is usually reserved for others.   It is Ironic as hell.  I'm black and the most decorated American Speedskater ever in the Nordic Olympics and dammit I should carry the Flag.  That's upper level  MAGA Shi+

Brotha lost on a coin flip and flipped out because he can't carry the Flag. What Irony indeed.  Will the safe ones boycott the Olympics over his blatant insistence and fit tossing over wanting to hoist old Glory?  What the hell are we actually discussing a Brother in the Snow Championships of Earth?  Damn This country is great. 9_9  What if he wins the Gold again and takes a knee during the Anthem but not over a social issue but because he couldn't carry the flag?  That would offer a serious dilemma  for the Real Amurricans America over how to react.  xD I never cared for the Snow Championships of the World but now I am all in on this one.   I can see @HawgGoneIt, @AztecPadre and @World Citizen doing football commentary along with me for the speedskating event as the Safe ones boycott it. :ph34r:

They let a coin determine it between a 2 Time Gold Medalist vs. a Bronze Medalist.  That seems strange on its own Merit.  I probably would have been a little ticked off as well.  But a flip is a flip. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Only in this Nation of ours. 1st off African Americans are accused of disrespecting the Flag and are not Patriots. Now a Black guy is pissed that he can't carry the flag and still catches hell. 9_9 This is pretty funny and Shani needs to stop acting like an entitled nitwit.  That is usually reserved for others.   It is Ironic as hell.  I'm black and the most decorated American Speedskater ever in the Nordic Olympics and dammit I should carry the Flag.  That's upper level  MAGA Shi+

Brotha lost on a coin flip and flipped out because he can't carry the Flag. What Irony indeed.  Will the safe ones boycott the Olympics over his blatant insistence and fit tossing over wanting to hoist old Glory?  What the hell are we actually discussing a Brother in the Snow Championships of Earth?  Damn This country is great. 9_9  What if he wins the Gold again and takes a knee during the Anthem but not over a social issue but because he couldn't carry the flag?  That would offer a serious dilemma  for the Real Amurricans America over how to react.  xD I never cared for the Snow Championships of the World but now I am all in on this one.   I can see @HawgGoneIt, @AztecPadre and @World Citizen doing football commentary along with me for the speedskating event as the Safe ones boycott it. :ph34r:

They let a coin determine it between a 2 Time Gold Medalist vs. a Bronze Medalist.  That seems strange on its own Merit.  I probably would have been a little ticked off as well.  But a flip is a flip. 

He wanted to be the flag bearer, because you Africans ALWAYS hafta be the center of attention!