Some California news

Ararar

3 hours ago, Pops said:

MV has won one SECTION championship during the last decade, while Folsom has won three STATE championships.  Don’t hold Folsom’s D1AA designation against them because that’s the only one MV has won, which they did by avoiding competition and seeking a lower division where they wouldn’t get their teeth kicked in every year.

Mv’s 2nd best team in last decade was 2010, which was top 5 in the country prior to losing in the Pac5 Championship, where they lost tonservite by 14.

that servite team was down 42-0 to DLS team the next week one play into 2nd half and about a full quarter prior to servite gaining their first first down against sime JV call ups getting a little SBG PT 

Mission Viejo has won Section Championships in 2014 and 2015. SBG D1AA Championship in 2015. Folsom could have played Mission Viejo in the 2015 D1AA SBG if they didn't CHOKE against Bells, who Mission Viejo SHUT OUT on the road in the rain.

• Like 2

Just now, Goldmember said:

This it totally irrelevant to what I responded to.

You can’t expect anyone to keep track of what you respond to — I put up a post, come back in an hour with 20 off-topic points you feel are important because they keep haunting your dreams 

no one else cares 

1 minute ago, Exocet 98 said:

Mission Viejo has won Section Championships in 2014 and 2015. SBG D1AA Championship in 2015. Folsom could have played Mission Viejo in the 2015 D1AA SBG if they didn't CHOKE against Bells, who Mission Viejo SHUT OUT on the road in the rain.

I didn’t realize it took MV that long to win a 1AA belt — thought they just dropped down for a year 

that Folsom team wasn’t within 10 TDs of this Folsom team but congrats for beating the team that beat them and 8-3-2 ‘04 DLS.  The Diablo trophy case must be brimming with pride at their Norcal pelts 

we will know for eternity that MV’s best team ever was 3 points better than DLS’s worst team 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

That wasn’t a good Folsom team. It wasn’t a choke, they lost to a better team. Mission Viejo would have killed Folsom that year, similar to how Folsom would kill Mission Viejo this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

That wasn’t a good Folsom team. It wasn’t a choke, they lost to a better team. Mission Viejo would have killed Folsom that year, similar to how Folsom would kill Mission Viejo this year. 

Or last year, or every other year this decade except 2015, which had something like 22 new starting sophomores 

Exocet really knows his teams to pick on 

11 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You’ve been throwing out a lot of block accusations lately Sammy. Very disrespectful 

Why would I need to create an additional user name just to give the same take I would give anyways.  Makes no sense.  Just accept that I am not the only one who feels the same way

Plus if I was going to have a military user name, I would be "The General".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

You’re just a sneakier version of block. Pretty much the same amateur and rookie thought process though. 

Why because I talk smack back to you instead of taking it? In your simple brain, Folsom fan = block. 

All that I do is defend my team just like every other poster on this board. You think I’m hostile but you try being a fan of the most hated team on this board. I’m on the defense like 90% of the time. 

Next time you say how bad NorCal and Folsom are at football I’m gonna give you a like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Why because I talk smack back to you instead of taking it? In your simple brain, Folsom fan = block. 

All that I do is defend my team just like every other poster on this board. You think I’m hostile but you try being a fan of the most hated team on this board. I’m on the defense like 90% of the time. 

Next time you say how bad NorCal and Folsom are at football I’m gonna give you a like.

Folsom is a joke

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Folsom beats Central by at least 21 and they will do the same to Cathedral Catholic. I think we all agree that 1) Damn shame they couldn’t get a second crack at DLS to see who plays MD. Or at least 2) SoCal could have sent their second best team in SJB to face them. This way we could have had 2 nationally relevant state games instead of one.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Folsom beats Central by at least 21 and they will do the same to Cathedral Catholic. I think we all agree that 1) Damn shame they couldn’t get a second crack at DLS to see who plays MD. Or at least 2) SoCal could have sent their second best team in SJB to face them. This way we could have had 2 nationally relevant state games instead of one.

I seriously doubt SJB would be interested in playing the loser bowl.  Why risk injury for nothing.

18 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I would much rather see a 4 team playoff between the Open finalists from both north and south. North #1 vs South #2 etc.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

By 21?! Man! Central has a pulse. This is the second best team that they’ll play his year. This willl be a fairly close game and high scoring. They’re gonna take Carhedral’s lunch without a doubt though. We’d all like Folsom to play DLS again AND/or play SJB.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

By 21?! Man! Central has a pulse. This is the second best team that they’ll play his year. This willl be a fairly close game and high scoring. They’re gonna take Carhedral’s lunch without a doubt though. We’d all like Folsom to play DLS again AND/or play SJB.

Perhaps I’m not giving Central much credit since I haven’t seen them play. If they play Folsom close then I tip my cap to them.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Just pull NorCal and SoCal 1 and 2 our of their brackets and have a 4 team playoff.  Why waste time with meaningless blowouts in rounds 1 and 2.   One champ only. No consolation BS

• Like 1

As long as we are dreaming how about something like a Texas system where we have a true state playoff bracket. But instead of 64 teams like they do I would be happy with 16. Take your best 8 from north and South.

But the South already has this now only because its best teams are already all in the SSD1. 

• Like 1