Ararar

Some California news

JSerra will be play Pinnacle of Arizona and Faith Lutheran from Nevada.Valencia will play Arbor View NV.Last week Narbonne picked up a top RB in transfer Jojuan Collins and this week the younger brother of San Diego State and soon to be drafted Rashaad Penny has transferred in to play QB...Brionne Penny 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

JSerra will be play Pinnacle of Arizona and Faith Lutheran from Nevada.Valencia will play Arbor View NV.Last week Narbonne picked up a top RB in transfer Jojuan Collins and this week the younger brother of San Diego State and soon to be drafted Rashaad Penny has transferred in to play QB...Brionne Penny 

When are you Cali boys gonna play some REAL OOS competition?

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

When are you Cali boys gonna play some REAL OOS competition?

ISB was filled up with GA best 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

What’s the deal at Oaks Christian with a veteran squad losing its HC?   On campus housing?   

Cali giving us some Days of Our Lives offseason themes.   

• Haha 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

What’s the deal at Oaks Christian with a veteran squad losing its HC?   On campus housing?   

Cali giving us some Days of Our Lives offseason themes.   

they should have been really good next year...Thibodeaux is going to reck QB's next year...it's sad really

Parents at both oaks and Westlake have major money and unfortunately if Johnny doesn't get enough playing time then the coach is gone. Pretty dumb. I hope the oaks best players do transfer that way the Johnnys can lead them to a losing record.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Yep...they hired a “GM” without telling the coach...🤦‍♂️

Sounds very IMG West like in title.   Any guesses/rumors on HC?   Would Harry Welch be a remote possibility?   

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sounds very IMG West like in title.   Any guesses/rumors on HC?   Would Harry Welch be a remote possibility?   

Mike Sherrod is rumored to be the new coach 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, nez714 said:

I know I'm new to this board, but been a long time reader. Just decided to join. Here is an interesting article on Oaks and the coach.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/02/14/jim-benkert-says-he-had-no-choice-but-resign-oaks-christian-football-coach/337992002/     Who wants to be a coach in Ventura County?

Sounds like they did that coach really dirty 

17 minutes ago, nez714 said:

I know I'm new to this board, but been a long time reader. Just decided to join. Here is an interesting article on Oaks and the coach.

http://www.vcstar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/02/14/jim-benkert-says-he-had-no-choice-but-resign-oaks-christian-football-coach/337992002/     Who wants to be a coach in Ventura County?

Thanks for the article.Sounds like someone who donates big money wanted him out.Money has always had the last say at Oaks 

The money is starting to take over hs football at the higher levels and it is slowly eroding any emotional attachment ( at least for me ). This was the first year I did not "give a damm" about the CIF finals as the open result was pretty much a given.

7 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

The money is starting to take over hs football at the higher levels and it is slowly eroding any emotional attachment ( at least for me ). This was the first year I did not "give a damm" about the CIF finals as the open result was pretty much a given.

Oddly enough this was the first year I really really did “give a damn”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2