De La Salle's star player is a transfer from Sacramento

TheBlockIsHot

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If I had listened to @PrepGridiron a month ago, this game would have never happened.

Interesting fact I guess.

Hey Block, I was thinking of changing the theme color of the site. Since you are so familiar with this color and probably have the interior of that beautiful house of yours painted with it, I wanted to get opinion on whether you've been happy with the color. Let me know

https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/color-overview/find-your-color/color/2036-30/green-with-envy?color=2036-30

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Hey Block, I was thinking of changing the theme color of the site. Since you are so familiar with this color and probably have the interior of that beautiful house of yours painted with it, I wanted to get opinion on whether you've been happy with the color. Let me know

https://www.benjaminmoore.com/en-us/color-overview/find-your-color/color/2036-30/green-with-envy?color=2036-30

The only color you will be seeing after week 0 is solid blue.

25507701_10155879742145690_5866521545244441771_n.jpg

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Seriously. I sincerely wish you were better at this. Sigh

I would respond with something more innovative but "green with envy" wasn't exactly the trigger you should have been looking for.

:D

Oh- And I must be good. My mission is complete on here. The rest is just gravy. And a little bit of fun..............

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

@Las Vegas_JC RN

image.png

I was not soliciting an opinion from lil weezie or specifically posting info for him. 

I am posting information for the people that don’t live in the western region. To various degrees the top four programs in California (currently MD, SJB, Dls, Centennial) all accept transfers. And more specifically high rated transfers. 

I am glad that sparty has taken a bold step this year in regards to scheduling. Taking on three regular season risk games is uncharted territory for your program. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

7 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

I am glad that sparty has taken a bold step this year in regards to scheduling. Taking on three regular season risk games is uncharted territory for your program. 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

East.

Das Bishop.

Help me out here....

Did St. Francis get some big transfers?

• Haha 1