Colquitts vsing a MO team that only has 115 males in The Whole school lmao 🤣

LiberalDonaldTrump

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Probably Grayson since u got home field advantage and home field refs but I’ll keep that in the Excuse thread

but if they were playing joes .. sjr would blow the 🐑 rams out by 34

Grayson vs Bergen is being played at Buford HS... So Grayson technically doesnt have a home field advantage... Just home state.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The competition is setting up to be good you say?

Its setting up to be a successful season for Trinity Catholic is all Im saying... Not necessary saying theyll compete with Colquitt.

But TCs talented class are seniors now... That class "everyone points to". If TC has a year, this should be it.

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

ISB has 180 kids in the entire school when Colquitt scheduled them. And they were 0-10 all time. 

But this isn't Colquitt's fault. It's the mindset of Georgia schools. There are 450 varsity teams in Georgia alone. There is ZERO excuse on why Colquitt can't get teams in their own state to agree to play them. 

The only explanation is its a giant pussy state! What else could be the answer? Colquitt should not be playing garbage 2A teams from freaking Missouri!!!

Ga is a pussy state you say? 

Dammit man, I barely liked you.

Just barely.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Its setting up to be a successful season for Trinity Catholic is all Im saying... Not necessary saying theyll compete with Colquitt.

But TCs talented class are seniors now... That class "everyone points to". If TC has a year, this should be it.

How's this OOS gonna help Colquitt is my question? 

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How's this OOS gonna help Colquitt is my question? 

In the grand scheme of "rankings" and perception nationally, it's not likely to help because Trinity Catholic is not a national brand name over the past several years. Colquitt stands to lose more than get help from taking and playing this game. 

In the grand scheme of region play and in-state playoffs, playing a team loaded with that number of athletes is probably more helpful than can be quantified in numerous ways. Much like the Bishop Sullivan game last season. Mentally and physically the Packers benefit from beating a team that reads like a college roster already. 

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In the grand scheme of "rankings" and perception nationally, it's not likely to help because Trinity Catholic is not a national brand name over the past several years. Colquitt stands to lose more than get help from taking and playing this game. 

In the grand scheme of region play and in-state playoffs, playing a team loaded with that number of athletes is probably more helpful than can be quantified in numerous ways. Much like the Bishop Sullivan game last season. Mentally and physically the Packers benefit from beating a team that reads like a college roster already. 

For posters from GA like @ECHS05 who obsess about OOS games, this is a bad look. 

Same dude tried trolling us for taking on one of the top teams in Idaho, who is about 2,000 ranks above this MO team. 

What a joke. 

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Noleboles good people... just like myself.... We believe GA is a shitty pussay state because OF THOSE PEOPLE down there ... they know who they Are

All right now, You need to keep your hissy fits to those folks because you know, I live here and I don't shit where I eat you know. It's unsanitary. 

My issue is Rab and his racist and idiotic comments, but I'll join in on the ass beating when it comes to that fucker... he's past any behavior modification it seems.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Someone remind LDT that his alma mater barely has 500 students. School size is overrated. Cocoa beat BC a few years back w less than 30 players on the roster. 

Some1  remind GSB that i am full aware that it’s Saturday and I’m at work so I’m running out of things to troll on

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

All right now, You need to keep your hissy fits to those folks because you know, I live here and I don't shit where I eat you know. It's unsanitary. 

My issue is Rab and his racist and idiotic comments, but I'll join in on the ass beating when it comes to that fucker... he's past any behavior modification it seems.

He’s 1 of the main reasons 50 states hate Ga... there’s like 3-4 other posters that cause this effect 

trust me @BUFORDGAWOLVES

We fully support u and Buford football 

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

But this isn't Colquitt's fault. It's the mindset of Georgia schools. There are 450 varsity teams in Georgia alone. There is ZERO excuse on why Colquitt can't get teams in their own state to agree to play them.

Except they won't.  We have the same problem.  They know they are going to get smashed so they take their ball and go home.

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

He’s 1 of the main reasons 50 states hate Ga... there’s like 3-4 other posters that cause this effect 

trust me @BUFORDGAWOLVES

We fully support u and Buford football 

Oh boy... 

You wanna talk about hated... 

You cant spell Shit Hole without New Jersey....

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You don't even know how things operate down here and are too stupid to comprehend it. ...

And a lot of counties here have handcuffs on the teams for their gate money. Hell in Hillsborough County and other counties they take all the gate money from every public team and divide it evenly amongst teams. So it doesn't matter if you have 50 or 5,000 in attendance you get the same amount. 

Florida teams travel because they aren't scared pussies. It is a more hungry mindset here. In Georgia it's a country club feel where everyone is provided everything and the only thing that is demanded is wins by the coach. 

In Florida the coaches get paid like shit and a lot of the resources are scarce. They are taught that everything you get is earned and going to challenge yourselves against the nations best is a good way to do that. Not 2A Missouri garbage at home

The same could be said about your and Georgia.

There are counties in GA that do the same thing.  DeKalb is one and yet they seem to have some good teams and fill some stadiums.  Your math and reasoning skills are somewhat lacking here dude.  If the product was good and people were coming to the games, there would be more overall money to split.  If you can't get the support from the community, something's going on.  I get it, there are sketchy areas that don't have the family structure to support their kids but are you saying the entire state can't support their local teams?  That's pretty sad.

Sounds more to me like FL teams travel because there is no good local competition unlike in GA where there are good teams everywhere.  We don't have to go a thousand miles away. 

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

The same could be said about your and Georgia.

There are counties in GA that do the same thing.  DeKalb is one and yet they seem to have some good teams and fill some stadiums.  Your math and reasoning skills are somewhat lacking here dude.  If the product was good and people were coming to the games, there would be more overall money to split.  If you can't get the support from the community, something's going on.  I get it, there are sketchy areas that don't have the family structure to support their kids but are you saying the entire state can't support their local teams?  That's pretty sad.

Sounds more to me like FL teams travel because there is no good local competition unlike in GA where there are good teams everywhere.  We don't have to go a thousand miles away. 

Hey Fred.....

You're wasting your fingers.....

Rufus>>

• Like 3