Colquitts vsing a MO team that only has 115 males in The Whole school lmao 🤣

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Someone remind LDT that his alma mater barely has 500 students. School size is overrated. Cocoa beat BC a few years back w less than 30 players on the roster. 

No need. The guy is dishonest as the day is long, soft as Charmin and stays triggered by Rab. I worry a bit about his mental state, but he claims to work 100 hours per week so I chalk it off to side effects of methamphetamine or no-doz overdose. Maybe a combination of those and energy drinks. Add in weed and... Yeah, we see what we get. 

xD

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You know better. CQ is a very difficult place for an OOS team to get to (esp for those that are required to travel by plane). That goes for the entire region. Metro ATL will always be a more attractive destination due to its logistical ease. 

3 hours from Atlanta Hartsfield., almost 2 1/2 hours from Jacksonville by bus. Flights in cheaper to Atlanta. Expensive as hell. Can't imagine putting athletes on longer road trips, gotta keep those recovery sleeves on those legs.

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

For posters from GA like @ECHS05 who obsess about OOS games, this is a bad look. 

Same dude tried trolling us for taking on one of the top teams in Idaho, who is about 2,000 ranks above this MO team. 

What a joke. 

Cept GA squads have other good OOS teams lined up like Bergen Catholic, St. John's, Dr. Phillips, Hoover, etc. (More to come)... 

The best OOS team anyone in NorCal (not named DLS) played all year was Coeur d' Alene. Thats pretty sad.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Cept GA squads have other good OOS teams lined up like Bergen Catholic, St. John's, Dr. Phillips, Hoover, etc. (More to come)... 

The best OOS team anyone in NorCal (not named DLS) played all year was Coeur d' Alene. Thats pretty sad.

CA teams don't need to leave the state like GA teams do.

We have the best competition in the country in our backyards. 

Your best 3 teams wouldn't even lick the top spot in NorCal. We are better than you. 

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

No need. The guy is dishonest as the day is long, soft as Charmin and stays triggered by Rab. I worry a bit about his mental state, but he claims to work 100 hours per week so I chalk it off to side effects of methamphetamine or no-doz overdose. Maybe a combination of those and energy drinks. Add in weed and... Yeah, we see what we get. 

xD

I put what'shisfart on ignore a while back...along with a couple other trolls.  I do joust with Rab...but then...I've jousted with Rab since 1997.  Probably longer than anybody else on the board.

Most of the fellers on here are OK.  Some are a tad naive...but hey...sometimes that comes with youth...and sometimes that comes with eating lead paint chips.  As long as we don't take the road of the old GAVSV.  If that happens...hasta luego, amigo.

As long as you keep it in your mind...that these guys are "football gurus"....you'll be just fine.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Your best 3 teams wouldn't even lick the top spot in NorCal. We are better than you. 

You really should change your avatar to Crazy Eyes... 

Related image

Then the mess you spew would make more sense. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Hahaha really?

DLS hasnt lost to a NorCal team in almost 30 years... Lmfao ... They dont have to leave NorCal for competition you say?

Yet. DLS OOS the last 15 years or so is 7-8.... DLS HAD to leave NorCal to find a team that could/can beat them...

I believe its 4 times the last 8 or 9 years DLS has went OOS and lost, only to come back and kick every CA teams ass on the way to a State Title. 

Im sure those shitty NorCal teams can find competition in each other though ahahaha

What an idiot. Nevada and NorCal... The 2 areas teams MUST go OOS to find real competition... Or else DLS and Bishop Gorman would never lose

• Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Hahaha really?

DLS hasnt lost to a NorCal team in almost 30 years... Lmfao

Yet. DLS OOS the last 15 years or so is 7-8...

I believe its 4 times the last 8 or 9 years DLS has went OOS and lost, only to come back and kick every CA teams ass on the way to a State Title. 

Im sure those shitty NorCal teams can find competition in each other though ahahaha

What an idiot.

Just like Colquitt found the #2237 ranked team in the country from MO to play at home?

Still waiting for you to explain that one away since you are the expert in OOS games. 

I don't really get the obsession with OOS for GA teams, other than try and prove themselves on a national level since nobody respects them. You guys are like the little retarded kid at school who is always challenging others to a fight, yet keeps getting knocked out.  

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Just like Colquitt found the #2237 ranked team in the country from MO to play at home?

Still waiting for you to explain that one away since you are the expert in OOS games. 

I don't really get the obsession with OOS for GA teams, other than try and prove themselves on a national level since nobody respects them. You guys are like the little retarded kid at school who is always challenging others to a fight, yet keeps getting knocked out.  

Well think about it.. If DLS didnt go OOS, theyd have like 5 more MNCs and everyone would think they were the greatest thing ever.

Theyd only EVER lose to SoCal in the Open.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Well think about it.. If DLS didnt go OOS, theyd have like 5 more MNCs and everyone would think they were the greatest thing ever.

Theyd only EVER lose to SoCal in the Open.

DLS has been dominating SoCal opponents for decades. Are you new to this?

The numbers don't lie. GA teams would struggle for the top spots in NorCal. 

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Who just got knocked out?

Just a moment ago...

TBIH: "CA doesnt have to go OOS to fine competition"

** ECHS reminds TBIH that DLS hasnt lost in NorCal for almost 30 years yet holds a sub-.500 record OOS***

**TBIH deflects** : "Yeah but Georgia.... "

Hahaha. Who got their ass kicked?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Neither do. They're both top 5 hsfb states. Difference is that GA has better publics and CA has the better privates. 

Not true. CA has 3 or 4 publics that are better than GAs publics. 

Privates don't really exist or prosper in GA because people can't afford it. Plain and simple. 

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Who just got knocked out?

Just a moment ago...

TBIH: "CA doesnt have to go OOS to fine competition"

** ECHS reminds TBIH that DLS hasnt lost in NorCal for almost 30 years yet holds a sub-.500 record OOS***

**TBIH deflects** : "Yeah but Georgia.... "

Hahaha. Who got their ass kicked?

You got smoked long ago. 

Everyone just laughs at you. 

Enjoy the #2237 impressively ranked team in the country. Lol 

32 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Neither do. They're both top 5 hsfb states. Difference is that GA has better publics and CA has the better privates. 

And as you know, the privates here in GA are actually starting to make some noise. Blessed Trinity, Marist, Benedictine, ELCA, and GAC are some good ass teams. They may be in lower classifications, but they still kick ass regardless of the situation (see elca vs knoxville catholic). Would love to see what they could do against other private school powers outside of GA.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

And as you know, the privates here in GA are actually starting to make some noise. Blessed Trinity, Marist, Benedictine, ELCA, and GAC are some good ass teams. They may be in lower classifications, but they still kick ass regardless of the situation (see elca vs knoxville catholic). Would love to see what they could do against other private school powers outside of GA.

So why is colquitt playing privates  10000 miles away... why don’t they play these teams?

2 hours ago, Fred said:

The same could be said about your and Georgia.

There are counties in GA that do the same thing.  DeKalb is one and yet they seem to have some good teams and fill some stadiums.  Your math and reasoning skills are somewhat lacking here dude.  If the product was good and people were coming to the games, there would be more overall money to split.  If you can't get the support from the community, something's going on.  I get it, there are sketchy areas that don't have the family structure to support their kids but are you saying the entire state can't support their local teams?  That's pretty sad.

Sounds more to me like FL teams travel because there is no good local competition unlike in GA where there are good teams everywhere.  We don't have to go a thousand miles away. 

Says the guy who is a fan of a team who had to take a 9 hour bus ride to find decent competition. 

As well as playing some Alabama team and a freaking JV team from South Florida. 

All because everyone in GA is too pussy to play them. How many damn teams are in all of metro ATL? I would say close to 200. And you have to drive 9 hours and play JV teams from other states just to fill a schedule? 

Speaks volumes of the lack of balls a ton of your teams have. 

What's the point of filling all those stadiums when all the teams in your state are too pussy to play you? 

43 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Look for Blessed Trinity to continue to trend up for a good while,

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So why is colquitt playing privates  10000 miles away... why don’t they play these teams?

I mean..... are the private school powers of cali, florida, nevada, and jersey chomping at the bit to play colquitt? And you already know that we ain't traveling UNLESS the finances are right. But hey, if these lower level privates want to continue playing colquitt when they know damn well they don't stand a chance, then that's on them. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean..... are the private school powers of cali, florida, nevada, and jersey chomping at the bit to play colquitt? And you already know that we ain't traveling UNLESS the finances are right. But hey, if these lower level privates want to continue playing colquitt when they know damn well they don't stand a chance, then that's on them. 

I thought mabe colquitt would be afraid to play a local Ga private because if they lost they might get kids that transfer to said private....they don’t gotta worry about that playing privates OOS.......  it happened in NJ now no public’s want anything to do with any privates

29 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I thought mabe colquitt would be afraid to play a local Ga private because if they lost they might get kids that transfer to said private....they don’t gotta worry about that playing privates OOS.......  it happened in NJ now no public’s want anything to do with any privates

I look at it like this: if colquitt were to play and lose to one of our private school powers, then they shouldn't be ashamed of it. There is no talent drop-off between our classifications.....it's just a numbers game. 

And as far as colquitt players transferring because of a loss to a private school power in GA, I wouldn't put too much thought into that. The parents of the players aren't gonna move from moultrie all the way to the atlanta metro area because of a loss.....I think. Lol