LiberalDonaldTrump

10 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

National champs were Katy Texas   And Bishop Gorman 

@ORabidOne I can’t believe u claim to be National Champs

haha STOLEN VALOR

Did you even serve in the military?

know one believes the Dog shit that   Comes out of ur mouth

1B28C3D5-4C39-4B35-8B0B-56A89EDA0FE3.png

They gots TWO TROPHIES to PROVE IT! Katy finished SECOND in one poll DUMMY!

And YES, I believe I did! 1968-1970 I CoRps Vietnam! USS Collett, DD 730 and Mobile Riverine Force out of Muir Ron South Vietnam! It's difficult to be humble when you're a combat VETERAN! Jist ask DEVIL DAWG, who ain't sceeered a NUTTIN! Course, he ain't SEEN SHIT but a lil band of ragheads in a desert! I had to emphasize the 'P' so your boy Barry would understand the pronunciation! FUCKING Muslim madrasa IGNORAMUS!

If you don't believe ME, we be fairly FAMOUS on the World Wide Website! GOOGLE USS COLLETT on YOUTUBE!

And jist fer shits and giggles, the AS Division officer on Collett was the future Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under BARRY, LTJG Mullen! He's pictured over Barry's shoulder in the Situation Room, during the raid on Osama Bin Laden!

57 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They gots TWO TROPHIES to PROVE IT! Katy finished SECOND in one poll DUMMY!

And YES, I believe I did! 1968-1970 I CoRps Vietnam! USS Collett, DD 730 and Mobile Riverine Force out of Muir Ron South Vietnam! It's difficult to be humble when you're a combat VETERAN! Jist ask DEVIL DAWG, who ain't sceeered a NUTTIN! Course, he ain't SEEN SHIT but a lil band of ragheads in a desert! I had to emphasize the 'P' so your boy Barry would understand the pronunciation! FUCKING Muslim madrasa IGNORAMUS!

If you don't believe ME, we be fairly FAMOUS on the World Wide Website! GOOGLE USS COLLETT on YOUTUBE!

And jist fer shits and giggles, the AS Division officer on Collett was the future Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under BARRY, LTJG Mullen! He's pictured over Barry's shoulder in the Situation Room, during the raid on Osama Bin Laden!

Lol I’m not reading this shit.....

u type like u took Ambien  and trying to type with one hand while the other  ur beating ur meat with ...while hanging from ceilingwith a belt around his neck

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

haha STOLEN VALOR

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/colquitt-county-packers-are-2015-national-champs/

http://www.prepforce.com/home/front-page/prep-force-top-25-final-high-school-football-rankings/

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

High school America is same poll that always has armwood at number 1 in 6a every preseason despite them not winning state since 04

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol I’m not reading this shit.....

u type like u took Ambien  and trying to type with one hand while the other  ur beating ur meat with ...while hanging from ceilingwith a belt around his neck

Bahahaha....

So, you’re giving this dickless wonder some meat to beat?

How kind and charitable of you. 

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

haha STOLEN VALOR

Hey man, you cut off the screen grab before 2017...it took me 10 minutes to add to the wiki page

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Great team, but they shouldn't be on this list.   (I know I know CP, but they shouldn't)

Losing to Euless Trinity... Beating Cen10 at seasons end simply isnt enough to make up for it. 

Since DLS had so few Bold games, the playoff ones count for alot... Even games like beating DO and OLU contributed a lot...  . If you have 1 Bold Regular season game... And 5 Bold playoff games you dominate, you can rise very easily. Theres a way to play CalPreps.

Its just too subjective and impossible to Scale at a national level... even with the new " improvements" (that were made after years of me pointing out the flaw)

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

haha STOLEN VALOR

Thanks for pointing out the wikpedia inaccuracy. It's listed correctly now.  

fixed wiiki cch.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

haha STOLEN VALOR

If it hadn't been for Comic Book Boy ranked Colquitt SIXTH, before he bailed to being a slappy in Comic Book Land!! The Packers would have been the CONSENSUS #1!

Why don't you contact the Department of Defense, and ask to see my DD 214?

18 hours ago, 954gator said:

Great team, but they shouldn't be on this list.   (I know I know CP, but they shouldn't)

Well, where do you draw the line?

do you exclude DLS that won CP after beating the unanimous #1 team in country in final game and rolling a solid schedule, thereby penalizing them for a close week zero loss in Texas and keep CQ, who didn’t play anyone, and got selected in one fringe human poll that also uses a computer?

i have always been good with anyone that wins a major poll claiming a piece of the MNC — MD ‘17 was first unanimous MNC this decade and I’m not going to exclude CP and include Jeff Fisher 

2 hours ago, Pops said:

do you exclude DLS that won CP after beating the unanimous #1 team in country in final game and rolling a solid schedule, thereby penalizing them for a close week zero loss in Texas and keep CQ, who didn’t play anyone, and got selected in one fringe human poll that also uses a computer?

i have always been good with anyone that wins a major poll claiming a piece of the MNC — MD ‘17 was first unanimous MNC this decade and I’m not going to exclude CP and include Jeff Fisher 

both are algos and algos are the worst...

"Hey jeff bezos, i already bought that shirt! stop showing ads for it every time i go on facebook!" ~america

3 hours ago, Pops said:

Honestly, I don't really like Calprep's system for awarding a MNC.    Sure they got #1 right this year and last year, but it's still a flawed way to choose a champ.   Even last year after BG, they had two Cali teams with a combined 3 losses as #2 and 3.    It's always Cali or the team that beats Cali.   Maybe one day I'll consider it when Calpreps eliminates it's insane California Bias in it's algorithm.  

DLS lost to a multiple loss Texas team that didn't go far in the playoffs and should be equal to the undefeated Texas state champ?  Could DLS have played with Katy and maybe beat them, sure it's possible, but you have to be flawless to be considered MNC IMO.    It's not like the NCAA playoffs where you can sneak in with one loss.