PrepGridirons Dummy of The Year 🥇 Award goes Too...

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Bro I’m an OP, I’ve been bringing the heat here since the summer of 2014. Put some respeck on my name 

Haha.  You da man, but had a rough go at it when you first joined.  And brought us one of the most epic meltdowns in HSFB message boards.  But you manned up after it and been a kool kat ever since.  Hows school going?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro ur not making sense try logging back in when Your Less Baked!!

Everything I stated made sense. You’re just not able to keep up with it. 

OP= Original Posta 

Summer 2014- when I joined varsity board and met the other OPs (not you OBVIOUSLY) 

Respeck= Some MF R-E-S-P-E-C-T 

keep up SON (that’s a NY shoutout for you) 

18 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha.  You da man, but had a rough go at it when you first joined.  And brought us one of the most epic meltdowns in HSFB message boards.  But you manned up after it and been a kool kat ever since.  Hows school going?

Yeah I sucked with little knowledge back then and fought with everyone. Hell even Zulu called persnickety and ive used that word in everyday life ever since  I used to think schools like Valdosta were good. 

But look man I’ve came a long ass way! And I graduate this spring playa it’s why I’m not on much! Got a sweet sports internship too  

Bama winning the title and graduation in the same damn semester! Woooo!!! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yeah I sucked with little knowledge back then and fought with everyone. Hell even Zulu called persnickety and ive used that word in everyday life ever since  I used to think schools like Valdosta were good. 

But look man I’ve came a long ass way! And I graduate this spring playa it’s why I’m not on much! Got a sweet sports internship too  

That's tight! Good luck!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Grats on Internship.

You and Dick Turpin tho STAYED going at it...over...EVERYTHING!!!

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Congrats brother. Getting a college degree will open many doors. What kind of internship did you get? You mos def done came up with your hsfb knowledge. No doubt u know your shit.

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

I get left off everything Louisiana now 😢😭😂🤣

wasn't a Louisiana thing per se although there are those that would argue they are one in the same  :P

we miss you over here...  ever coming back?

16 hours ago, Reb72 said:

wasn't a Louisiana thing per se although there are those that would argue they are one in the same  :P

we miss you over here...  ever coming back?

Only for the BOBs to visit fam basically...

I'm going to school out her at UNT in the fall...Going for my Masters...