Sam Nunberg - former Drumph Aide

golfaddict1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

This movie is SO good it needs 5 threads! xD

Hell yeah, this is a BIG, BIG development.

FOX might give it a nightly total of 30 seconds on either Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham.  FOX will prioritize their investigation of Hillary Clinton's emailed recipe for Beef Wellington above all else. 

I might even tune into the Fox Fainting Couch tomorrow morning and see if they even try to spin today's news.  Heck, they might even have to spin the early morning raid and arrest of Sam Nunberg.  Better set my corn popper to start popping at 5:00 AM.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Who was fired.....This will all go back to Hillary and the DNC....Case closed and no collusion on Trump...Mueller should be ashamed, really.....

He did so many interviews today.  What a nut job.  Not sure what his angle was but it made for good entertainment.  He did mention he was on anti depressants.  Maybe need to tone that dosage down a tad.  He was enjoying himself way too much.  

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm sold on the fact that Trump only hires the best people. Time and again it has been proven. 

Just look at the stream of idiots that have been passing through there with him. 

Dude was drunk on national TV last night. Only the best! LOL!

Meanwhile, the right wing nuts- But, but, but, Hillary's emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm sold on the fact that Trump only hires the best people. Time and again it has been proven. 

Just look at the stream of idiots that have been passing through there with him. 

Some people are giving him credit for getting rid of so many incompetents. That he surrounds himself with. Head-scratcher.

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Some people are giving him credit for getting rid of so many incompetents. That he surrounds himself with. Head-scratcher.

it's just spin designed to deflect from the incompetence in hiring

Frankly, as I posted earlier, I am rather surprised Trump is so unable to hire qualified people. I honestly though this would be his strength. Like everything Trump, it's only his self elevation that is real. Everything else is a hollow show. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

it's just spin designed to deflect from the incompetence in hiring

Frankly, as I posted earlier, I am rather surprised Trump is so unable to hire qualified people. I honestly though this would be his strength. Like everything Trump, it's only his self elevation that is real. Everything else is a hollow show. 

Interview questions:

1. Will you be loyal to me?

Answer: Yes.

Hired. 

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm aware it's a spin. I scratch my head that people think they are fooling anyone with such takes.

Truth is, spin works. That is the sad reality. 

Sure people engaged are not dumb but most just get sound bits (the masses who don't post on political boards) or just default to bias so any explanation that suits the want is accepted. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Truth is, spin works. That is the sad reality. 

Sure people engaged are not dumb but most just get sound bits (the masses who don't post on political boards) or just default to bias so any explanation that suits the want is accepted. 

I'm guessing GSB will give you a 'Like' on this one.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes, just like Janet Napolitano. Lois "theliar" Learner, Leon Panetta who was discussed with nobama, Kathy "incompetent " Sabelius, Jay Carney,"who got sick from lying", Ken Salazzar and more......Context.......

not a one was a nut job like every one of these folks

and it's not context, it's a  little kid's maneuver when they can't defend their position. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

As a Trumpet, I am sure it was. 

Omarosa, Carter Page, this clown, Scaramucci... the hate in Huckabee's eyes everyday...

We have never had anything like this circus. 

BINGO!!!........Ringling Bros. and Barnum Bailey have nothing on Trump's circus...:$

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

that's what all the clowns were saying pre-election...he a smart business man who will surround him self with the brightest minds out there...and we get 80 year old Wilber?...his kids and son-in law?!....anyone with a brain is hiding from Trump...

35 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Yes, just like Janet Napolitano. Lois "theliar" Learner, Leon Panetta who was discussed with nobama, Kathy "incompetent " Sabelius, Jay Carney,"who got sick from lying", Ken Salazzar and more......Context.......

What do those people have to do with Trump?

You are an embarrassment.