148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Again it matters not if they play each other..They are playing football in the state of GA is all that matters.You trying to say they don’t count against GA total quality of football is ridiculous.At this point you are just looking like an idiot for saying so.You have an obligation to correctly scale your state as a whole not just the part you like.Since the GISA plays OOS games they represent the quality of football played in GA.Show us the GISA +/- in OOS like you have the GHSA.

Lmao...  Ok I get it.

You are dumb as a fucking rock dude. I almost feel bad saying that, because you cant help it.

You do not get it and wont. This has been pointless and a waste of time attempting explaining it to you.

All states were done the same... In Alabama... There was no using the "AISA" ...  They dont play the regular Alabama State HS Associated schools, and they dont play regular OOS opponents... So I don't care about them. They have no affect on the AHSAA teams (1A-7A)... So I dont need them.

I dont want those teams mixed in, I want to know how states look without those teams. They arent as serious about football, and they dont play real state associated schools. They do not matter. 

In Arizona, I didnt use the CAA. 

In Arkansas, I didnt use the MAIS.

There are some teams with a CA abbreviation, but are in Nevada apparently... I didnt use those teams. 

For South Carolina, I wont be using the SCISA.

Those teams arent connected to, nor do they play, regular state associated teams. How fucking hard of a concept is this to grasp? At this point you have to think youre doing this on purpose... NO ONE is this stupid. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Lmao...  Ok I get it.

You are dumb as a fucking rock dude. I almost feel bad saying that, because you cant help it.

You do not get it and wont. This has been pointless and a waste of time attempting explaining it to you.

All states were done the same... In Alabama... There was no using the "AISA" ...  They dont play the regular Alabama State HS Associated schools, and they dont play regular OOS opponents... So I don't care about them. They have no affect on the AHSAA teams (1A-7A)... So I dont need them.

I dont want those teams mixed in, I want to know how states look without those teams. They arent as serious about football, and they dont play real state associated schools. They do not matter. 

There are some teams with a CA abbreviation, but are in Nevada apparently... I didnt use those teams. 

Those teams arent connected to, nor do they play, regular state associated teams. How fucking hard of a concept is this to grasp? At this point you have to think youre doing this on purpose... NO ONE is this stupid. 

Everyone knows what you’re doing ECHS it’s not a mystery.You have excluded teams YOU feel shouldn’t be used to determine a States scale.Thats fine for this particular exercise but in no way does it tell us a States real quality it just tells us the quality of teams YOU picked.I challenge you to show us the +/- of the GISA OOS 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Everyone knows what you’re doing ECHS it’s not a mystery.You have excluded teams YOU feel shouldn’t be used to determine a States scale.Thats fine for this particular exercise but in no way does it tell us a States real quality it just tells us the quality of teams YOU picked.I challenge you to show us the +/- of the GISA OOS 

LOL @ECHS05 you just got punked. You are the ultimate homer. Who picks and chooses teams for rankings based on who you "like" and "don't like." Total clown suit dude.

I will say this and then I’m done with this.This exercise By ECHS was done I’m assuming to show how States should be scaled by using the results of OOS games.Yet somehow he has managed to exclude whole groups of teams that play OOS representing said state.He said this is how Ned does it to scale states but that isn’t exactly true because Ned doesn’t exclude OOS games because it makes that state look bad

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

I will say this and then I’m done with this.This exercise By ECHS was done I’m assuming to show how States should be scaled by using the results of OOS games.Yet somehow he has managed to exclude whole groups of teams that play OOS representing said state.He said this is how Ned does it to scale states but that isn’t exactly true because Ned doesn’t exclude OOS games because it makes that state look bad

Seriously... You are such an idiot all I can do is laugh.

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL @ECHS05 you just got punked. You are the ultimate homer. Who picks and chooses teams for rankings based on who you "like" and "don't like." Total clown suit dude.

But he just explained the reasoning of deletions nationwide.

Look, this dude is not on my Christmas card list, I have no dog in this fight.

14 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Lmao...  Ok I get it.

Actually, Block and Little Donny surpass such stupidity...

Just saying.

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

Did you figure out how Ned scales states? You previously stated that you weren't sure...

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Mabe one day Colquitt will travel OOS against A powerhouse 

Maybe one day a powerhouse will pony up the cash to crank up the fleet. Until then, we will be content playing at Mack Tharpe and putting money in our pockets.

The Kiwanis Club and Band Boosters probably make more money on concession sales than SJR does on all proceeds combined.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Maybe one day a powerhouse will pony up the cash to crank up the fleet. Until then, we will be content playing at Mack Tharpe and putting money in our pockets.

The Kiwanis Club and Band Boosters probably make more money on concession sales than SJR does on all proceeds combined.

Lol u think they care about concessions lmao it cost 15K to attend the school.. that’s why they Can Afford to Play Anyone ANYWHERE.. lmao please don’t compare a shitty public that you need a machete and a map to get to to a BNU team

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yeah, there are closing schools in Jersey.

Public and private.

Football going away.

Football and academics in Catholic schools in Bergen County are Thriving 

Fuck u talking about 

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Yeah, there are closing schools in Jersey.

Public and private.

Football going away.

It cost money to run a football program, and 500 fans doesn't provide much of a revenue source.

If they continue churning out alumni like Little Donny, then revenue from donations will most definitely decrease. Lol

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u think they care about concessions lmao it cost 15K to attend the school.. that’s why they Can Afford to Play Anyone ANYWHERE.. lmao please don’t compare a shitty public that you need a machete and a map to get to to a BNU team

Football and academics in Catholic schools in Bergen County are Thriving 

Fuck u talking about 

So about $6.5 million to operate the entire school.

The Colquitt County school district has a budget of $85.7 million.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

SJR builds rec league stadiums while our shitty public school builds indoor football fields.

He's right... There is no comparison.

Lmao indoor football field What a waste of tax payers money lmao I can’t believe y’all were stupid enough to spend that much money on something so fucking stupid 

I have been reading up on Jersey.

Bout 8 months now.

I would leave if I lived there.

They have taxed themselves into bankruptcy.

No money for public schools.

The rich are leaving, taking their money with them from the privates.Privates closing and public's falling apart. 

State government will not fund public's as much as privates. 

State pays for transportation for privates but will not provide public's with basic building maintenance. 

As they should

,, you gotta pay to play ... failers attend public schools 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao indoor football field What a waste of tax payers money lmao I can’t believe y’all were stupid enough to spend that much money on something so fucking stupid 

Might as well spend it if you have it.

We also rebuilt every school in the district, put in a state of the art sports complex, built local parks, repaved many roads (as well as added a few new ones), etc, etc, etc.

If you want to talk about wasting tax payer money, consult your politicians that can barely fund the necessities despite outrageous taxes.

On 3/23/2018 at 10:47 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But he just explained the reasoning of deletions nationwide.

Look, this dude is not on my Christmas card list, I have no dog in this fight.

It’s not what he is doing or how he is doing it that part I have no problem with.Its what he claims it means that is deceitful 

• Thanks 1

Ned changed some things based on his findings.

I think that make him legit in his claims. 

He claimed this.

“That whole post summed up in 1 sentence... Georgia teams outperformed (aka outscored) their CalPreps Team Ratings by +2.68 PPG in OOS games in 2017.

That means GA still isnt scaled high enough on average.”

which is completely false because he didn’t use every GA OOS game to make this claim.He only used The GHSA,which is fine if his claim is the GHSA is underrated but not for the whole of GA.

• Haha 1