148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are still too far behind... Idk how many times I have to tell you how that works.

And no not at all... I do all states without their crappy independent/prep/wittle non-state associates religious or home/blind schools.

🤔 wonder why anyone would do that if they wanted to get a States true ratings...I think we know why

13 minutes ago, Ararar said:

🤔 wonder why anyone would do that if they wanted to get a States true ratings...I think we know why

Ararar... Ive said this dozens of times, but Ill say it again since you didnt understand the 1st 36 times...

Those Non-State Associated teams (GISA, or whatever) Do. Not. Play. The. Actual State Associated teams (GHSA, FHSA, AHSA, or whatever)..... Sooo... Listen carefully --- if 1 does not play the other, they have 0, none, zip,nada, effect on the others scale.

Again. For your slowness..... If the GISA doesnt not play the GHSA, which they dont, they NO effect on their scale. So putting them together would be useless and pointless.  (And extremely inaccurate also)

But you just keep repeating the same thing over and over... I feel like Im talking to a Flat Earther.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ararar... Ive said this dozens of times, but Ill say it again since you didnt understand the 1st 36 times...

Those Non-State Associated teams (GISA, or whatever) Do. Not. Play. The. Actual State Associated teams (GHSA, FHSA, AHSA, or whatever)..... Sooo... Listen carefully --- if 1 does not play the other, they have 0, none, zip,nada, effect on the others scale.

Again. For your slowness..... If the GISA doesnt not play the GHSA, which they dont, they NO effect on their scale. So putting them together would be useless and pointless.  (And extremely inaccurate also)

But you just keep repeating the same thing over and over... I feel like Im talking to a Flat Earther.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the total quality of football played in your state.Seperate them all you want but it won’t change the fact that the GISA is Georgia football as much as the GHSA is.I realize you desperately don’t want it to be so but it is fact and all your basic mathematics can’t change that

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Your girls barely have support when playing at home, so what's your point?

Lol u think having hella rednecks show up on a Friday and Saturday night makes u a good team,  no that just proves theirs no shit to do on. A weekend in Ga

lmao thats why ur prime time games are iSB, Alcovy, Trinity Catholic. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fred said:

And why would I want to move?

Because you are in the Grayson cluster and am 6.5 road miles from the high school (3,007 students).  I am 2.6 miles from South Gwinnett (2,623), 4 miles from Brookwood (3,564),  8 miles from Archer (2,698), 8 miles from Shiloh (2,398), 10 miles from Parkview (3,024), 7 miles from Central Gwinnett (2,169), 9 miles from Discovery (2,684), 9 miles from Berkmar 2,952).  So within a 10 road mile distance I am close to 9 top classification high schools representing 23,219 high school students.  There are a lot of people relatively close and the thing is the county still has lots of room to grow population wise.

;)

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the total quality of football played in your state.Seperate them all you want but it won’t change the fact that the GISA is Georgia football as much as the GHSA is.I realize you desperately don’t want it to be so but it is fact and all your basic mathematics can’t change that

PFExplodingPumpkin-fe2a96e2bb3165a4.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yes they do.This is the elephant 🐘 in the room when you try to claim GA underrated at CP.Every state would be underrated if they excluded all their crap teams 

And TAPPS represents Texas football. Does Cal Preps include the Texas Segregation Academies in their compilation? 

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

The GISA just plays on Georgias land... They dont belong to Yeorgia!

And many, some years most GISA schools struggle to maintain accreditation. Average enrollment 9th through 12th  is 117.

Edited by JCGIII
Statistic correction

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

If you’re a HS that plays football you are included 

Even the Milledgville Home School Sinners? On the bright side, the schols who comprise the GISA are going bankrupt at an average of 4 per year. Most were created during the late 60's in response to school desegregation rulings.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u think having hella rednecks show up on a Friday and Saturday night makes u a good team,  no that just proves theirs no shit to do on. A weekend in Ga

lmao thats why ur prime time games are iSB, Alcovy, Trinity Catholic. Lol

Nobody in GA is playing ISB this year... 

And if you wanna pick at Colquitts schedule you could break down the whole thing... alcovy and TC are the only breathers. 

Don't half ass it... 

On 3/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Ararar said:

Wow you are totally fucking lost and have 0 clue how to look at it. Ive explained it 15 times but at this point, its like conversing with a Flat Earth with no concept of gravity to help his thought process.

Listen --- there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, connecting GHSA teams to the GISA. There are no games played between the 2 football bodies, therefore their scaled are NOT linked. To add the GISA into the GHSAs scale, would only serve to skew the scaling of one or the other ... The teams in the GISA are connected by playing each other, and the teams in the GHSA are connected by playing each other, but the GISA and GHSA do not play each... So. The. Scales. Are. Not. Linked.... Therefore I have no reason or credible obligation to add the GISA into the GHSAs scale to skew it. 

You just keep saying "But they are GA teams" over and over like a 5 year old tugging at an adults pants leg. You dont get it... Just accept that. Those teams may be able to put GA after their names. But they arent connected to the GHSA... How hard is that to understand? Itd be like ranking college teams with NFL teams, when none of them play each other.

On 3/21/2018 at 10:10 PM, Ararar said:

So if we ask the Texans. 

"Is TAPPS a good representation of TX football?" And they laugh you off the forum would you be satisfied? 

What you're not understanding is the GISA is not affiliated with the NFHS like the GHSA is... 

GISA is completely independent they do whatever they want and they are a failing organization  

Like JCGill said vast majority of the GISA  schools where created when segregation ended... 

The state does not even recognize GISA schools. They receive no funding or recognition. 

This is why CP rating them  is ridiculous. 

There are only 2 schools in the GISA that affiliate with the NFHS that's Valwood and Deerfield Windsor. And unironically they are the best in the GISA. 

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Wow you are totally fucking lost and have 0 clue how to look at it. Ive explained it 15 times but at this point, its like conversing with a Flat Earth with no concept of gravity to help his thought process.

Listen --- there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, connecting GHSA teams to the GISA. There are no games played between the 2 football bodies, therefore their scaled are NOT linked. To add the GISA into the GHSAs scale, would only serve to skew the scaling of one or the other ... The teams in the GISA are connected by playing each other, and the teams in the GHSA are connected by playing each other, but the GISA and GHSA do not play each... So. The. Scales. Are. Not. Linked.... Therefore I have no reason or credible obligation to add the GISA into the GHSAs scale to skew it. 

You just keep saying "But they are GA teams" over and over like a 5 year old tugging at an adults pants leg. You dont get it... Just accept that. Those teams may be able to put GA after their names. But they arent connected to the GHSA... How hard is that to understand? Itd be like ranking college teams with NFL teams, when none of them play each other.

Again it matters not if they play each other..They are playing football in the state of GA is all that matters.You trying to say they don’t count against GA total quality of football is ridiculous.At this point you are just looking like an idiot for saying so.You have an obligation to correctly scale your state as a whole not just the part you like.Since the GISA plays OOS games they represent the quality of football played in GA.Show us the GISA +/- in OOS like you have the GHSA.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So if we ask the Texans. 

"Is TAPPS a good representation of TX football?" And they laugh you off the forum would you be satisfied? 

What you're not understanding is the GISA is not affiliated with the NFHS like the GHSA is... 

GISA is completely independent they do whatever they want and they are a failing organization  

Like JCGill said vast majority of the GISA  schools where created when segregation ended... 

The state does not even recognize GISA schools. They receive no funding or recognition. 

This is why CP rating them  is ridiculous. 

There are only 2 schools in the GISA that affiliate with the NFHS that's Valwood and Deerfield Windsor. And unironically they are the best in the GISA. 

Lol the Texans would say they play football in Texas so they represent Texas.Texans are not children who try to tell us their bad teams don’t count against the total quality of football.The GISA plays OOS Tapps plays OOS they represent the kind of football played in each state period