148 days till Dooms Day for Georgia

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ldt will will decommission my PG account if Jersey were to lose 

No need for that. We Georgians are great sportsmen... We'll simply congratulate BC on a game well played, and wish them well the rest of the season.

That game is going to be close, no matter who wins.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No need for that. We Georgians are great sportsmen... We'll simply congratulate BC on a game well played, and wish them well the rest of the season.

That game is going to be close, no matter who wins.

rotflmao

you may want to review your posts.

start with the ga black eye thread

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2018 at 7:38 AM, noonereal said:

rotflmao

you may want to review your posts.

start with the ga black eye thread

What is this referencing? My defending Valdosta (which turned out to look good after MNW lost by 15 more points to a worse Chandler team) ... Is suppose to be bad sportsmanship?

How many days we got LDT? Youre slipping.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

What is this referencing? My defending Valdosta (which turned out to look good after MNW lost by 15 more points to a worse Chandler team) ... Is suppose to be bad sportsmanship?

How many days we got LDT? Youre slipping.

Lmao I’m getting irritated... it feels like the days are going up and getting closer to game day 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

I was getting use to the countdown...

But now Im most definitely not as confident in this game. I have no clue who Graysons QB will be without the transfer.

It’s to far away to count down I got adhd I can’t wait that long...

So what happened to this so called Grayson QB that’s he’s not transferring?

18 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s to far away to count down I got adhd I can’t wait that long...

So what happened to this so called Grayson QB that’s he’s not transferring?

No idea why hes all the sudden not transferring. I got the name a few weeks ago and heard he was coming right after spring break, which is April 2nd-6th, so he wouldve started on the 9th... But apparently now it isnt happening after all. There were a lot of hurt feelings from the school he attends now. But Im not sure what made him stay. The schools hes at now is decent, no not even close to Graysons level.

He was good enough to put Grayson over the top for a state title potentially, now without a QB idk what they do. IMO, what held Grayson back last year was QB DJ Irons inability to pass and make good decisions.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Cmon now how is it that there’s no QB in that area that wants  to transfer to Grayson with all those D1 athletes  to play with

This is another reason I question Coach Hunnicut as HC. Herron wouldve closed the deal on that kid... But Im guessing Hunnicuts personality wasnt charismatic enough.

Good question though. Surely they will find one before the season. Theyve been waiting for this 2019 class for years... Itd truly be ashamed if it was wasted by not having a QB. 

It doesnt matter how many studs a team has, you CANT win Georgia 7A without atleast a solid QB.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

This is another reason I question Coach Hunnicut as HC. Herron wouldve closed the deal on that kid... But Im guessing Hunnicuts personality wasnt charismatic enough.

Good question though. Surely they will find one before the season. Theyve been waiting for this 2019 class for years... Itd truly be ashamed if it was wasted by not having a QB. 

It doesnt matter how many studs a team has, you CANT win Georgia 7A without atleast a solid QB.

You question Coach Hunnicutt because he plays by the rules?

Instead you should be questioning his ability to groom a QB (although he hasn't been there long enough to really do that) instead of relying on a kid to move in for one year to play the position.

Newsflash. Grayson was under a lot of scrutiny after assembling that 2016 squad (and the 2019 class in a way). I don't think Hunnicutt wants to lose his job because of a QB.

7 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Did CJ Dixon transfer out?

What makes everyone think Grayson does not have a QB?

CJ will start this fall.

Boy, the guru's of Georgia?

They had a better senior QB coming in. And no offense to CJ Dixon but hes not at the level of the one they had coming. 

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You question Coach Hunnicutt because he plays by the rules?

Instead you should be questioning his ability to groom a QB (although he hasn't been there long enough to really do that) instead of relying on a kid to move in for one year to play the position.

Newsflash. Grayson was under a lot of scrutiny after assembling that 2016 squad (and the 2019 class in a way). I don't think Hunnicutt wants to lose his job because of a QB.

You HAVE to take advantage of this talented class they have in 2019. Once its gone Grayson wont have another class like this for a while. People have been pointing to this class since they were rising 9th graders... 

And to see it wasted because they dont have a competent quarterback after having 3 years to get ready for this season would be ashamed.

Grayson had a state championship level team last season, but DJ Irons didnt have that "It" factor to take them to that level. He was not very good making reads... Finding his 2nd or 3rd receivers.. Etc. They never really found any sort of offensive identity or rhythm. DJs best asset was his legs... But you have to be able to pass. Grayson had the receivers... Kenyon Jackson, Jaquavius Lane, etc..

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You HAVE to take advantage of this talented class they have in 2019. Once its gone Grayson wont have another class like this for a while. People have been pointing to this class since they were rising 9th graders... 

And to see it wasted because they dont have a competent quarterback after having 3 years to get ready for this season would be ashamed.

Grayson had a state championship level team last season, but DJ Irons didnt have that "It" factor to take them to that level. He was not very good making reads... Finding his 2nd or 3rd receivers.. Etc. They never really found any sort of offensive identity or rhythm. DJs best asset was his legs... But you have to be able to pass. Grayson had the receivers... Kenyon Jackson, Jaquavius Lane, etc..

So your answer is to blatantly break rules that the ALL GHSA schools are supposed to play by and shop for the missing pieces.

You wouldn't keep a job as a coach and your school would probably be sanctioned swiftly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1