Brian Shaw (strongman) is a monster

ChimpGrip

27 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

The question I know every got is 

Can this guy wipe his own ass?

asking for a friend 

He probably has to use a bidet and then either drip dry or drag his ass across the carpet or squat and let the dog run underneath him a few times. 

xD

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

He's the pride of Ft. Lupton, CO, a fairly rural, agricultural community. Was a basketball player who went on to hoop in college (6'8"), where he developed a fondness for the weight room. Very humble guy. Down to earth.

He's well spoken/articulate too.  

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

He's the pride of Ft. Lupton, CO, a fairly rural, agricultural community. Was a basketball player who went on to hoop in college (6'8"), where he developed a fondness for the weight room. Very humble guy. Down to earth.

He is indeed. When I met him last year, it was an unforgettable moment. We were at this huge convention center looking for him, we knew he was there for a meet and greet-type deal. When I first saw him, I knew my face lit up like a kid’s in a candy store, I didn’t need a mirror to know that. I stood in line, and as the line got shorter and shorter, my nervous system felt like it was going to erupt like the Yellowstone super volcano. And when the group of people ahead of us were done and walked away, and it was our turn to meet him, I had the most powerful butterflies known to mankind in my stomach (the memory recall as i type this brings shades of it back). I was so nervous and excited my voice was unstable and my knees had a tremble to them as if I was about to jump from a plane. It took a minute to finally calm down. He was nice enough to take a few minutes to answer my questions, even though there was a line of at least 50 people behind us (we got there early to beat the line). He even had enough interest in my problem we were talking about (my back) to even ask me questions. After taking the picture with my brother and I, he signed my brothers hat, which he gave to me when we left. That’s a moment and day I’ll never, ever forget. Shaw will forever be one of my heroes. 

• Like 1

3-4 defense... Savickas and Pudz on the ends with Shaw in the middle? :) 

You’ll probably get a laugh at this chimpgrip...  my son told me he met some huge guy and his wife recently.  My son uses the “you look familiar” line when he thinks he’s met someone famous but has no clue lol.  So the guy introduces himself as Jay... Jay Cutler.  I’m a bit lost on the huge mention by my son, but OK maybe the QB has been lifting?  xD   

• Like 1

On 3/6/2018 at 1:30 PM, golfaddict1 said:

You’ll probably get a laugh at this chimpgrip...  my son told me he met some huge guy and his wife recently.  My son uses the “you look familiar” line when he thinks he’s met someone famous but has no clue lol.  So the guy introduces himself as Jay... Jay Cutler.  I’m a bit lost on the huge mention by my son, but OK maybe the QB has been lifting?  xD   

To finish the story, the Jay Cutler my son met is a 4 time Mr. Olympia.  

• Haha 1

On 06/03/2018 at 12:30 PM, golfaddict1 said:

Sorry I missed this, 

And yes lol Jay the B.B. Cutler is a totally different animal! 

Buff QB lmao

7 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

There’s a documentary out called Born Strong, about worlds strongest man. It features legend Z , Brian Shaw, Eddie Hall and Icelander Bjorson, who was the huge dude in GAme of Thrones. 

Its a great watch. 

I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. Thor actually just won the Arnold, pulled 1047 off the floor with a lot left in the tank! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...