Trump to meet with Rocket Man

TheBlockIsHot

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Quite the opposite, actually. I recall you freaking out, claiming he was going to provoke nuclear conflict with North Korea via the twitter.

dont be a straight up liar

you know damned well my feeling on this changed after the lies

and yeah, using twitter to call names? Beyond words. 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

If it weren't for beer, how would anyone watch it?

LOL, when my kids were young, they played real sports. I would point out the kids playing with softball and say "see those kids, they are practicing to be beer drinkers when they are older."

LOL, good memories. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Take a Midol, nooner.

Your vagina is very sensitive today.

Honest, it's one of the few things that really bothers me. Like you have some things. 

Just flat out lying. I am inclined to give Zulu a pass because it is quite possible he does not recall my early position. Like with gun control, I have changed on that too.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

My first exposure to MLB as a youngster was with the Reds at Crosley Field. To me, it's not just about watching. 

The sounds and smells of a ball park aren't too bad either. Rather enjoyable, actually.

My experience is that folks at ball games generally aren't there to pay rapt attention to the game. They are there as mush if not more to socialize.

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I'm afraid that I'm not. During twittergate, you clearly ranted that Trump was about to cause a nuclear war. Not sure why you're refusing to own up to it...it's not like you were alone or anything.

twitter is a place for diplomacy?

and whatever it is I said you are grossly misrepresenting. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

My experience is that folks at ball games generally aren't there to pay rapt attention to the game. They are there as mush if not more to socialize.

I go to plenty games, and there are quite a few where I am just relaxing at the (ball) park, not necessarily catching every tidbit of what is going on. Very few games will I sit in my seat for 9 innings without strolling around the park, checking out the sites and sounds and smells of big league ball. Very rarely, if ever, have I taken similar breaks at football or basketball/hockey arenas. Some baseball games I do pay pretty close attention for the whole 9 innings, depending on the circumstances. I'd much rather attend an MLB game than an NFL, NBA, or NHL game where noise sensory overload is taken to a new level by the PA crew and their non-stop blaring of in-your-face music during any delay in the action.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I go to plenty games, and there are quite a few where I am just relaxing at the (ball) park, not necessarily catching every tidbit of what is going on. Very few games will I sit in my seat for 9 innings without strolling around the park, checking out the sites and sounds and smells of big league ball. 

very cool

my temperament does not allow for relaxing. Fishing for example, I find torturous. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

F off

That is calling me a liar. I thought you were better than this.

Be sure to cherp back with something witty. 

You literally  just called me a "straight up liar," and now you're crying because I'm correcting you on what you said in a discreet way, without using that word.

Great look. xD

If there were actually something positive that came out of this apparent meeting....nobody would be happier than me.

NOBODY !!!!

But...I gotta tell ya....I just don't believe than North Korea is gonna stop their nuclear program...and I don't believe that Trumpy isn't gonna do/say something to totally piss the Koreans off.  I would love to be wrong.  I just can't see the possibility of anything else.

Has anybody heard for sure?   Will the meeting be in Moscow?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

If there were actually something positive that came out of this apparent meeting....nobody would be happier than me.

NOBODY !!!!

But...I gotta tell ya....I just don't believe than North Korea is gonna stop their nuclear program...and I don't believe that Trumpy isn't gonna do/say something to totally piss the Koreans off.  I would love to be wrong.  I just can't see the possibility of anything else.

Has anybody heard for sure?   Will the meeting be in Moscow?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Rufus>>

I agree. This is much to serious a matter to have Trump in the middle of it. He should have left this to the State Department.