Rick Saccone vs Connor Lamb in PA-18

HSFBfan

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

He may be now. I know there is a lawsuit about collecting fees from nonunion workers, but, I haven't heard Trump speak on it one way or the other. He didn't file the suit.

If he is anti-union in the same manner as Saccone, he could have trouble in this same district next go around, if that's in fact part of the reason that  Saccone is doing poorly. Idk.

Idk but you bring up a good point. No Trump didnt bring the lawsuit so maybe it has nothing to do with him. I know the Supreme Court and the Trump appointee in Goursch(Sp?) will make the final decision on this case. 

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Damn that means another 6 months of your centrist leaning posts

Think of all the former republicans, like myself, who now have no party, just an anti Trump agenda. 

They are all liberal now? 

You seem to think if one does not proudly parade as a Trumpet they are a liberal. 

Maybe, just maybe, some folks are not radical either way but recognize that Trump is a serious threat to our great country. 

or maybe

If you are radical right, all others are liberal to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

The liberal Post Gazette 

I would hardly call them "liberal" when they are considered just barely left of center. 

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Left Center BiasLEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Daily newspaper from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is factual in reporting with a left-center editorial bias. (7/30/2016)

Source: http://www.post-gazette.com/

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I would hardly call them "liberal" when they are considered just barely left of center. 

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Left Center BiasLEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: Daily newspaper from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is factual in reporting with a left-center editorial bias. (7/30/2016)

Source: http://www.post-gazette.com/

Still left leaning endorsing a Republican over a moderate Democrat 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Election getting odds has lamb with a 75% chance of winning.

He is off to a great start in the early count. Trump did not do Saccone any favors choosing today to fire Rex Tillerson. It would have been better to wait till this was over and not convey chaos. But that is not who DJT is, I guess!

Just now, DarterBlue said:

He is off to a great start in the early count. Trump did not do Saccone any favors choosing today to fire Rex Tillerson. It would have been better to wait till this was over and not convey chaos. But that is not who DJT is, I guess!

Idk why saccone has been struggling for months in his campaign. Seems like because he hasn't had to run a campaign in 8 years he forgot how too but it's early. Do i think lamb wins from what I have been reading I do. Which would make Republican 5-1 in special elections since Trump took office. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk why saccone has been struggling for months in his campaign. Seems like because he hasn't had to run a campaign in 8 years he forgot how too but it's early. Do i think lamb wins from what I have been reading I do. Which would make Republican 5-1 in special elections since Trump took office

Republicans have done very badly in all elections since late summer. If trends continue this way, particularly if Lamb wins this evening, things are not looking good for holding the House this fall. Luckily for you Trumpies, you probably keep the Senate with an expanded margin as there are way more Democrat seats up for reelection than Republican ones. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Republicans have done very badly in all elections since late summer. If trends continue this way, particularly if Lamb wins this evening, things are not looking good for holding the House this fall. Luckily for you Trumpies, you probably keep the Senate with an expanded margin as there are way more Democrat seats up for reelection than Republican ones. 

What you have stated is true and there is no debating that now NYT has saccone with a 53% chance of winning right now. Special elections though Republican are 5-0