Rick Saccone vs Connor Lamb in PA-18

HSFBfan

Just now, Drummer61 said:

You may have a point...Lamb could be a wolf in sheeps clothing......Joe Manchin of West Virginia is about the only Dem Iam ok with..

Republican need to find a very good candidate to run against him in November. And I believe were still waiting on the courts ruling on the new map in PA

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

She'll be extracted from office if this trend continues around the USA, which is for the best. 

Could only hope. But i still dont agree with Democrats. I simply dont trust them. But yes Pelosi Waters Sanders and even guys like McCain McConnell and Ryan needs to go 

39 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Republican need to find a very good candidate to run against him in November. And I believe were still waiting on the courts ruling on the new map in PA

New map has already been redrawn by the courts.

Instead of one huge funky shaped red district where one democratic household in between two red ones is cut out and into a totally different district,  it became three different "likely" blue districts. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

New map has already been redrawn by the courts.

Instead of one huge funky shaped red district where one democratic household in between two red ones is cut out and into a totally different district,  it became three different "likely" blue districts. 

I thought that the courts redrawing has been challenged??

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I thought that the courts redrawing has been challenged??

Idk. Maybe it has. I live in Georgia. Pennsylvania just isn't that important to me. 

End result is the extreme gerrymandering will get tossed up there. How the new lines get drawn may get changed, but, it won't be anything close to "goofy kicking donald duck" and whatever other crazy stuff the republicans drew up there.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Maybe it has. I live in Georgia. Pennsylvania just isn't that important to me. 

End result is the extreme gerrymandering will get tossed up there. How the new lines get drawn may get changed, but, it won't be anything close to "goofy kicking donald duck" and whatever other crazy stuff the republicans drew up there.

I live in NY and where the district is for last night is hours from me. Something like 8 hours. Does it impact me directly no. But it was a close race and fun to follow last night. Im glad Georgia remains Red. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Yes I would.

What does that have to do with this?

its the same thing. Place and timing. Students have a place to be in school to learn or whatever they are doing in schools today. Seems like a lot of brainwashing to me not standing out talking about issues that are over their heads

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Than I will probably not like him unless he stay true to pro-gun. Gotta remember I cant stand most of my generation of people. I identify more with older people. Whats sad is I will probably be alive to see the complete and utter downfall of America. As the generations go on the perversion of America gets worse

The people you identify with will be dead or in Nursing Homes in 10 to 25 years. Have you thought about that?

7 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Then if the current trend continues among your age group, you will not have many soulmates. What will you do then? Is there a conservative message that can appeal to your peers or are you just a man in the wrong time period?

Not looking for soul mates at all. I am a man in the very wrong time period. No my generation is a bunch of assholes. And the next generation is worse. I hate living in this time period. Always have. I didn't grow up with friends I have a few today and there are mostly 15-20 years older then myself. I very rarely talk to anyone my own age 

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not looking for soul mates at all. I am a man in the very wrong time period. No my generation is a bunch of assholes. And the next generation is worse. I hate living in this time period. Always have. I didn't grow up with friends I have a few today and there are mostly 15-20 years older then myself. I very rarely talk to anyone my own age 

Then it seems you will be very lonely and isolated when you get to 50, let alone my age. That is not a good thing.

If you genuinely believe in conservatism, then it behooves you to go out and try and win converts in your generation. To not do so would be a betrayal of your beliefs. 

49 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Then it seems you will be very lonely and isolated when you get to 50, let alone my age. That is not a good thing.

If you genuinely believe in conservatism, then it behooves you to go out and try and win converts in your generation. To not do so would be a betrayal of your beliefs. 

It's fine by me. Could care less. I'm not in this life to make a bunch of friends and I will always keep my convictions. I gave up on my generation along time ago. They honestly make no sense to me. Everything is too ok with them. Reminds me of what I've read and watched with the hippies of the 60s. You can't win when you have schools teaching these kids the exact opposite of everything I believe 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

It's fine by me. Could care less. I'm not in this life to make a bunch of friends and I will always keep my convictions. I gave up on my generation along time ago. They honestly make no sense to me. Everything is too ok with them. Reminds me of what I've read and watched with the hippies of the 60s. You can't win when you have schools teaching these kids the exact opposite of everything I believe 

Why are you such a damn idiot?

There are other ways to stand out without posting ignorant shit 24/7...