Retired Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens

noonereal

Just now, noonereal said:

I do, now. 

And I give you props for having the stones to say so. If only some of your "centrist" friends here had that level of bravery. :D

As Bormio, stated...there's a process in place to repeal/modify the 2A. If you're willing to actually put in the effort required to attain your goals, I'm fine with that.

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

And I give you props for having the stones to say so. If only some of your "centrist" friends here had that level of bravery. :D

As Bormio, stated...there's a process in place to repeal/modify the 2A. If you're willing to actually put in the effort required to attain your goals, I'm fine with that.

Yeah, I am willing to vote and send small donations. 

I am not gonna give up my music, the fine meals I indulge in, my second place in NC...

i am like most Americans. overall content and fat. More a talking head than a changer. 

Too many women soccer games to enjoy to actually do something. 

------------------

What you honestly don;t want to admit is that true centrists are overwhelmingly anti Trump and many, like me, have changed their position on guns recently. Look at the polls, from FOx even, if you think I am bring a Trump.

Then you have the kid (hsfb) who does NOT own a gun or health insurance running around screaming 2nd Amendment this and that. We are #winning and etc.....

1-he's useless if the government decides to ever take us out.

2-if he gets shot by someone with a gun he's fucked unless the bullet is close to the heart.

Go figure that kid out! xD

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

2-if he gets shot by someone with a gun he's fucked unless the bullet is close to the heart.

It's like gunshot to the abdomen (really), have health insurance little hsfb? No?, go sit with all those other saps that are shot up, we will call you. xD