InfoWars, Breitbart compare Parkland's David Hogg to Adolf Hitler

RedZone

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If he had his way there would be a civil war that would end in the about the same amount of deaths as the Hitler regime was responsible for. 

I agree.

Trump has done all he can to reignite the civil war. 

I have heard more than a few speak to this "problem" in the country today as nothing more than the embers of the Civil War being fanned by Agent Orange. 

4 minutes ago, Bormio said:

David Hogg will be nothing more than a punchline within 3 months.  He really must be a truly unpleasant little twit - all these leftist colleges don’t want him.  Who would have thunk it?

He wants to be the next Dan Rather and he's taking advantage of this opportunity by belting out the hard-left line early and often while getting encouragement and cover from the left and MSM (same thing, I know).

It's interesting how he doesn't seem to have much (any?) time to discuss failures by the FBI (who his anti-Trump dad works for), local police, mental health services...   It's all the NRA and Trump (somehow).

1 minute ago, concha said:

He wants to be the next Dan Rather and he's taking advantage of this opportunity by belting out the hard-left line early and often while getting encouragement and cover from the left and MSM (same thing, I know).

It's interesting how he doesn't seem to have much (any?) time to discuss failures by the FBI (who his anti-Trump dad works for), local police, mental health services...   It's all the NRA and Trump (somehow).

He has the messianic thing going on now - soon he will wonder where everyone went.  I actually am amazed he did not get into those schools.  He must be more of a jerk than he appears to be.

Just now, Bormio said:

He has the messianic thing going on now - soon he will wonder where everyone went.  I actually am amazed he did not get into those schools.  He must be more of a jerk than he appears to be.

Indeed.

You'd figure liberal California indoctrination camps would be crawling all over each other to get this little fukwit.

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

He is a kid.

A kid that saw friends die from the actions of a deranged individual.

A kid that has had enough and saying it out loud and not from the safety 

of hiding on a keyboard.  

More of an American than many of you. 

Bashing a kid. 

Grown ass men who don't want anyone else to make good. 

If you can't see through this kid then you are as blind as you are stupid.

If he expects to be a glory hound and  go on TV (as often as possible) and call people murderers and drop f-bombs and threats like a big boy, then he should also be ready when law-abiding people defend their rights and views and throw him criticism also.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

He is a kid.

A kid that saw friends die from the actions of a deranged individual.

A kid that has had enough and saying it out loud and not from the safety 

of hiding on a keyboard.  

More of an American than many of you. 

Bashing a kid. 

Grown ass men who don't want anyone else to make good. 

He is a self-righteous pompous ass who is into self- promotion.  Lots of people have tragedies and don’t act like him.

• Like 1

Just now, Bormio said:

He is a self-righteous pompous ass who is into self- promotion.  Lots of people have tragedies and don’t act like him.

Who does this sound like? 

Honest? 

And your guy is 70 and never had a bad day in his entire life.

I feel like I need s shower reading the posts in this thread.

Enjoy you child hate. I am out. 

8 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

See through what? 

Must there be another motive?

Why can't people say what they mean with you dopes?

You can't tell people what THEY think. 

Your thought is yours just as his is his. 

Who are you to change the meaning of his words to fit your agenda?

You do not know what he thinks unless he tells you. 

He witnessed murder. He can call someone a murderer.

You have no place challenging him on this. 

He experienced this, you did not. 

If you are bucking for Ass of the Year, 

you've got my vote.

His being there makes him no more an expert on gun control than someone crashing into my car makes me an automotive engineer.

If he spent some time going after the failures of the FBI and police, then I'd be a bit more understanding. But he's not. He's toeing the hard-left line and is as happy as a pig in shit about all the attention.

And fools like you are eating his crap like it's chocolate ice cream. Bon appetit.

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

In real time is when they take you.

In real time is when you have your rights.

Nip it before it starts.

Let him know you know the law

It is my experience that a cops worst nightmare is a person with knowledge of the law. 

If he is straight, issues can be resolved with civility.

If he is dirt, my cards are already on the table and we understand each other perfectly. 

The cop has a gun.  My first priority is not screaming about my rights.  My first priority is not doing something that will get me shot.  Not a hard concept for most.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

The kid is not claiming to be an expert on gun control. False

The kid was a victim here.

So were a thousand other kids.

Why are you so mad at this kid. 

He has done nothing to hurt you or your family. 

You are working off pure hate.

What so easily confuses you?

This kid isn't just doing interviews about his experience.

He is using the fact that he was there to leverage an opportunity to gain fame as a far-left activist and the left and their boot-licker friends in the liberal press are only too happy to oblige (and shield) him.  He saw an opportunity, grabbed his camera and then jumped in front of the news cameras early and often. Not even the slightest nudge needed.

Don't you ask yourself why he rarely if ever talks about the failures of law enforcement? Literally dozens of them that ended in the deaths of his school mates?

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

You have an additional hole in your head someone has been using as a junk dump. 

You denseness can't be an accident.

You need a pie.

A special pie from the Help.

SN,

I lose more brain cells by drinking a beer than you have ever possessed.

You are just not a smart man.

Adios.

• Like 1