$25 million for victims of Trump University

TheBlockIsHot

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Are you saying the last three failed? Surely not. I thought everyone got a certificate for their hard earned dollars!

• Like 1

Just now, DarterBlue said:

What did you major in? And why do you call it worthless? You said you had a job. Is it not in your field of study? Or does it not offer a career path?

I was a criminal Justice major. Because it never worked out for me. Yes i have a job in technically my field of study but I could do this job when I was 16 years old. No there is absolutely no career path. I had to go back to school where I am now a paralegal studies student. Lay out more money for something that there is no guarantee Ill have a successful job when i graduate

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

I could do this job when I was 16 years old. No there is absolutely no career path. I had to go back to school where I am now a paralegal studies student.

The job being easy may be unsatisfying, but it is not unusual. Not having a career path is certainly a concern.

Good luck with the paralegal studies. I am told you can make decent money in that field. But I don't know whether the job space is crowded in that area.

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

The job being easy may be unsatisfying, but it is not unusual. Not having a career path is certainly a concern.

Good luck with the paralegal studies. I am told you can make decent money in that field. But I don't know whether the job space is crowded in that area.

There are jobs and honestly the $ isnt that great either but its something I guess. Like that girl said in the article i posted earlier. I hated HS college isnt much fun either and neither is the professional world. Thank you for the good luck im almost done. Yes not having a career path is a concern. i try not to dwell on it too much

There are jobs and honestly the $ isnt that great either but its something I guess. Like that girl said in the article i posted earlier. I hated HS college isnt much fun either and neither is the professional world. Thank you for the good luck im almost done

Damn son, we need to get you lit and reset that punkn’ Hayd of yours!😎😎😎

Thank you for the good luck im almost done

Good. Hope you are able to make a seamless transition to the legal field. After you have been a paralegal a bit, you may be able to make some money on the side doing some things lawyers do. Or you could upgrade to a degree in Law if you find you like that area. Just saying 

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Well it looks like you just slipped in the TOP 10  :(

Some of the others on the list I am sure others might consider...'surprising'...

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-10-most-useless-graduate-degrees-2015-2

Very surprised to see various Engineering and Computer Sci graduate degrees on that list. Very telling.

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Good. Hope you are able to make a seamless transition to the legal field. After you have been a paralegal a bit, you may be able to make some money on the side doing some things lawyers do. Or you could upgrade to a degree in Law if you find you like that area. Just saying 

Nah have no interest in going to law school. But could only hope that it's an easy transition 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Very surprised to see various Engineering and Computer Sci graduate degrees on that list. Very telling.

Had a long career in IT....

Would never want my kids to go into it as a straight profession...

as a Supplement for something else great... 

But the field itself does not tend to lead towards good, stable and steady, stress free, or not ever changing environments that that I would promote...

Yes I did well with it...but it is certainly not the same today...