$25 million for victims of Trump University

TheBlockIsHot

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

But the field itself does not tend to lead towards good, stable and steady, stress free, or not ever changing environments that that I would promote...

A lot of very large companies tend to shortchange their systems. You would think they would not, but as I am sure you know, they do. It is especially bothering when they are in the financial services area. Money, after all, is one of the most liquid assets.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes I know unfortunately I've seen that list before lol. It is absolutely garbage 

I know it's garbage...Kind of the way your head is thinking...

Like the wolf says...buck up kid...LOL

The thing is you are just using your experience as an argument point of reference, and are getting shit for it because you are giving the impression of 'unhappiness'

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

I know it's garbage...Kind of the way your head is thinking...

Like the wolf says...buck up kid...LOL

The thing is you are just using your experience as an argument point of reference, and are getting shit for it because you are giving the impression of 'unhappiness'

I am unhappy. I figured you could tell that from personal talks we have had and thru this board. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

A lot of very large companies tend to shortchange their systems. You would think they would not, but as I am sure you know, they do. It is especially bothering when they are in the financial services area. Money, after all, is one of the most liquid assets.

Not my experience...

Some do but those companies are easy to spot and avoid...

Alot of others throw money at the problems, which mostly revolve around technical issues as applied to
your everyday corporate executive dreams...LOL

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Everything. 

YES...

Especially when 'Everything' in your life...

..is within your OWN hands...

giphy.gif

and Let me just add....That you basically can not (and some say should not) ever be happy with your 'position' in life...and you can only find 'true' happiness in knowing your own 'direction' is true to your own goals....

That's kind of what some people mean when they say, that it's not the 'finish line'....but the 'trip taken' in life... 

15 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Some do but those companies are easy to spot and avoid...

Alot of others throw money at the problems, which mostly revolve around technical issues as applied to
your everyday corporate executive dreams
...LOL

1. Failure to file regulatory reports on time would be a clue. Another would be restatements. Also up there on the list would be errors in billing and the like.

2. The what I would like versus what is feasible?

The biggest problems I saw seemed to occur in companies that had made multiple acquisitions and had a devil of a time integrating disparate systems. Throw in competing staffs, some very worried about keeping their jobs, and ...

24 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

YES...

Especially when 'Everything' in your life...

..is within your OWN hands...

giphy.gif

and Let me just add....That you basically can not (and some say should not) ever be happy with your 'position' in life...and you can only find 'true' happiness in knowing your own 'direction' is true to your own goals....

That's kind of what some people mean when they say, that it's not the 'finish line'....but the 'trip taken' in life... 

Yea I've heard that before but at some point you have to be happy with each step

20 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

1. Failure to file regulatory reports on time would be a clue. Another would be restatements. Also up there on the list would be errors in billing and the like.

2. The what I would like versus what is feasible?

The biggest problems I saw seemed to occur in companies that had made multiple acquisitions and had a devil of a time integrating disparate systems. Throw in competing staffs, some very worried about keeping their jobs, and ...

1. from the outside maybe, but when you look to work there...everybody already knows the working conditions LOL....a simple question in an interview asking what systems they are running (or what version their system is at) is hardly even needed LOL

2) Exactly LOL

Acquisition/integration I generally don't see as bad as some 'business integration' issues....

Sure IT is the 'non-revenue' department to point to ....when the new business you just acquired can't work right in your old system...

In IT it's rarely the 'aquirer' who tosses their core systems, and no, they generally don't keep two...

so from the 'IT' side it's usually easier...

giphy.gif

As you noted 'MULTIPLE' acquisitions...that is key....EXPONENTIALLY f's things up xD

Just now, RedZone said:

You don't own an AR-15, do you?

Don't sweat the unhappiness. It only gets worse in your tribe as you get older.

Soon you will be concha and dumber61.

Stop fucking responding to me. I really cant stand you. NOR I can tolerate. But for you there is certainly a hatred

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You don't own an AR-15, do you?

Don't sweat the unhappiness. It only gets worse in your tribe as you get older.

Soon you will be concha and dumber61.

Of course if you had health insurance you could go get your head checked out.

Probably just a couple loose connections or something. xD

11 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

As you noted 'MULTIPLE' acquisitions...that is key....EXPONENTIALLY f's things up xD

Exactly, multiple. I found the healthcare space to be particularly problematic in this regard. That and the fact that billing had to accommodate multiple payment sources with different reimbursement criteria.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You forgot orange men lover @dbcaptiron

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You mean you don't hate me anymore? :)

Good, you should not. I always think well of you, even when you frustrate me with your closed mind. 

Never said I hated you. Would I ever hang with you probably not as u would frustrate me but no I don't hate you.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Don't respond to him as he may not be worthy of your consideration..Like in Bronx Tale, " you got rid of him" for $20.00 and he ain't worth $10.00 ".....Don't major in minor things..

I'm in a fighting argumentative mood right now so I will snap right back. 

• Like 1