I got court today, Wish me Luck

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s a parking ticket but it is the principal....... I did not commit that penalty... I am a Human being the Person that commited the ticket goes by the name the government assingned him... I as a human being must not be held responsible 

***SOVEREIGN CITIZEN ALERT*** 

Dealt with one or two of those whack jobs at my first firm.  Never wanted to pay their taxes and then sued their employers when they complied with IRS wage garnishment orders.

They were the funniest clowns I’ve ever encountered.  

Remember to ask the judge to just pay the fine out of the bank account the government set up for you at birth...should be easy enough for them to transfer the funds...😂

• Haha 4

It’s a parking ticket but it is the principal....... I did not commit that penalty... I am a Human being the Person that commited the ticket goes by the name the government assingned him... I as a human being must not be held responsible 

Just don't show up.  Lmk how it works out. 

just pay the thing

Best thing is just go up once your name is called, instead of standing behind the podium and speaking into the mic when asked how you intend to proceed on the case, go around to the front of it. 

Turn your back to the judge, then slowly and deliberately bend over as far as you can and grab your ankles and swish side to side trying to make your backside look sexy for the judge. 

You may even want to wear that pink get up that you posted the pic of. 

Either that, or once you bend over, use the Ace Ventura ass talk technique to plead not guilty and explain the ticket away. Both will work about as good. 

Maybe you can at least get a laugh from the peanut gallery to go along with your ticket and contempt charges. xD

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If y’all dont hear from me tonight contact Aaron’s Bail Bonds and get Me out

BTW, thank you for this.  You are hands down the funniest MFer on this board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Best thing is just go up once your name is called, instead of standing behind the podium and speaking into the mic when asked how you intend to proceed on the case, go around to the front of it. 

Turn your back to the judge, then slowly and deliberately bend over as far as you can and grab your ankles and swish side to side trying to make your backside look sexy for the judge. 

You may even want to wear that pink get up that you posted the pic of. 

Either that, or once you bend over, use the Ace Ventura ass talk technique to plead not guilty and explain the ticket away. Both will work about as good. 

Maybe you can at least get a laugh from the peanut gallery to go along with your ticket and contempt charges. xD

When you mentioned mic i thought you were going to tell him that when he asks how pleads to just calmy say innocent pic up and drop the mic and calmy walk away. Go out Cantstandya style. On a high note. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ahhhhhh this slick talking Italian got everything dismissed and just had to pay 33$ court costs

Why did you even have to pay court fees? 

Or were you actually guilty and they forgave you because you took my advice?

Was it the Ace Ventura method or the pink get up and ankle grabbing that won the case for you? 

• Haha 3