Nikki Haley "I don't get confused"

RedZone

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What gets me is why his base, that 36%, does not rise up against him. 

If I had pinned my self worth to this misfit i sure as hell would be raging mad that he had played me for a fool.

You are not his base - so why would you expect to understand?

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

What gets me is why his base, that 36%, does not rise up against him

If I had pinned my self worth to this misfit i sure as hell would be raging mad that he had played me for a fool.

DJT is a genius when it comes to understanding his base. He has been able to convince them he is some kind of messiah. To go against a messiah is either the ultimate betrayal (think Judas), or an acknowledgement that you have worshiped a false God. Neither of these choices is palatable to his supporters. Thus, it must be that the enemies of their deity (unbelievers and apostates all) have all conspired to bring him down.

To those enthralled in this "religious experience" the only option is to be faithfully resolute.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

DJT is a genius when it comes to understanding his base. He has been able to convince them he is some kind of messiah. To go against a messiah is either the ultimate betrayal (think Judas), or an acknowledgement that you have worshiped a false God. Neither of these choices is palatable to his supporters. Thus, it must be that the enemies of their deity (unbelievers and apostates all) have all conspired to bring him down.

To those enthralled in this "religious experience" the only option is to be faithfully resolute.

Well that is a fu#@!ng depressing thought.  Hope Trump never decided to go the 'Jonestown' route.  Yup, that would be bad alright.  

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

^^^^^

And he's not a genius.

😋

No, he is not Einsteinian; a true genius he is not.

But he is a master manipulator, a genius in that regard. Anyone with his abilities has at his disposal an enormous amount of power. In this regard I think we are truly lucky that he has come to politics late in life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

No, he is not Einsteinian; a true genius he is not.

But he is a master manipulator, a genius in that regard. Anyone with his abilities has at his disposal an enormous amount of power. In this regard I think we are truly lucky that he has come to politics late in life. 

Amen to coming to politics late in life.  I'll take what I can get.  😏

What is unfortunate in all this is that the whole country was sick of the status quo.  Tired of Washington not doing the people's business.  We all, I believe, were ready for a shakeup of things to get things moving.  Get different people with fresh ideas.  Bring the wealth disparity back in balance.

But the swamp just went on steroids and Washington is as dysfunctional as ever and the societies hidden angers and resentments have come to the surface.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What is unfortunate in all this is that the whole country was sick of the status quo.  Tired of Washington not doing the people's business.  We all, I believe, were ready for a shakeup of things to get things moving.  Get different people with fresh ideas.  Bring the wealth disparity back in balance.

But the swamp just went on steroids and Washington is as dysfunctional as ever and the societies hidden angers and resentments have come to the surface.  

Yes, it is indeed ironic. Not sure why, given his very public track record of very questionable activities, anyone would think that DJT would shake up the system and actually get Washington working for the people. I can understand those that voted Sanders, but Trump, hardly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

you should never underestimate your enemy as YOU and World do. 

or overestimate your enemy....you think he has some grand plan?...or he wings it everyday?....wakes up and sees what Fox and Friends is telling him to do?.....sometimes a blind squirrel finds a nut....;)

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No he is not! 

This is the one area, maybe only, where he listens to advisers. 

He is a genius at playing to them. (his base)

one in the same...can't do one without the other IMO....you can't play them if you don't understand them....he understands them....he's just got to be HIMSELF 24-7...an arrogant fool...that's what his cronies love about him...the more arrogant/crazy he is the louder they clap...it not hard to please/fool the masses he's pleasing....;)

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

one in the same...can't do one without the other IMO....you can't play them if you don't understand them....he understands them....he's just got to be HIMSELF 24-7...an arrogant fool...that's what his cronies love about him...the more arrogant/crazy he is the louder they clap...it not hard to please/fool the masses he's pleasing....;)

he has learned his base on the fly

don't you recall him making a speech, not getting a good reaction and changing his speech, on the spot. Even saying, "oh, you don't like that, then we will do..."

He is a better Sarah Palin is all.

He gives absolution to the failed lives of the "real American."  

Have a shit job, that is the Mexicans fault.

Have no backbone (fear filled), that is the Muslems fault.

He applies it to himself too.

Have a legal problem, that is the corrupt courts fault.

Have a personal problem, that is the FBI's fault.

Have a political problem, that is the "deep government" fault.

Trumpism is the philosophy of "it's not my fault." The ultimate victimization religion.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Nikki Haley "I don't get confused"

I want to hear the wingnuts speak to this.

@concha @dbcaptiron @zulu1128 @Bormio @GardenStateBaller 

There is no way to spin this. This is just complete chaos. 

Chaos that is potentially very dangerous. 

Yes, these screw ups can cause wars and cost lives. 

Will any of you be honest and call out Donald? 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/ocd/what-is-obsessive-compulsive-disorder

xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What a frigging chicken little.