KANYE WEST

Eddyr2

KANYE WEST  

9 members have voted

1. 1. KANYE WEST

• Crazy...
    • Crazy like a Fox
    • Both

This is Unique. I know that Kanye is the new Black voice for the Right.  He dropped YE vs The People with TI offering a counter Rap verse this weekend.  Now I know all the new Kanye Converts though applaud him will have no damn idea what either are Spitting but it is quite educational.😁   I present Ye vs. the People (starring TI as the People)

Very Unique and the comments on the video are very interesting.   Great point vs. Counter points

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This is Unique. I know that Kanye is the new Black voice for the Right.  He dropped YE vs The People with TI offering a counter Rap verse this weekend.  Now I know all the new Kanye Converts though applaud him will have no damn idea what either are Spitting but it is quite educational.😁   I present Ye vs. the People (starring TI as the People)

Very Unique and the comments on the video are very interesting.   Great point vs. Counter points

song needed more "poopy-di scoop"...

this jam is crazy! loved it!!! Ye wrote TI's bars and it was awesome. Showed both side of the argument in a good light. Also made a point about Hip-Hop being in it's "hair metal" stage, this track may be raps "nevermind" #gamechanger

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

song needed more "poopy-di scoop"...

this jam is crazy! loved it!!! Ye wrote TI's bars and it was awesome. Showed both side of the argument in a good light. Also made a point about Hip-Hop being in it's "hair metal" stage, this track may be raps "nevermind" #gamechanger

I agree very thought provoking.  You should see how interesting the comments were on this video. A lot of dialogue. #Family.  Great lyrics.  Kanye and TI spittin knowledge. Last line was let's  cut this off and let the people talk. 

I'm a Mater Dei fan too 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Just three free thinkers thinking freely. 

IMG_0893.JPG

Also good describing words for a couple of them aside from those you used are...

Rich and looney

I'll let you decide where to place them. Should we blindfold you and spin you around a few times so it's like "pin the tail on the donkey" or would you prefer to place the words precisely where they belong? 

😆

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I agree very thought provoking.  You should see how interesting the comments were on this video. A lot of dialogue. #Family.  Great lyrics.  Kanye and TI spittin knowledge. Last line was let's  cut this off and let the people talk. 

I'm a Mater Dei fan too 

It was nice to hear rap be about real life and not just “in rich, I got bitches, I’m so rich and I got so many bitches”. Ye is changing the game...again!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

It was nice to hear rap be about real life and not just “in rich, I got bitches, I’m so rich and I got so many bitches”. Ye is changing the game...again!

Actually the majority of Rap isn't about that.  Promotion's throw those guys out with all that vulgarity.  It is a varied Genre just like all others. Now 2PAC will always be my FAV.  

Current Rappers that I vibe with.  None really spittin that foolishness.  

Jay Z (1 of the GOAT's)

Brotha Ali,  (Soulful Flow)

Akala (a Beast) listen to fire in the booth. 1, 2 & 3.

Common,

Kendrick Lamar

NAS 

So many conscious ones.  That is what I vibe too Not that B&H's B.S..  The problem is ignorant people think that Is what the Genre is all about and it's not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Actually the majority of Rap isn't about that.  Promotion's throw those guys out with all that vulgarity.  It is a varied Genre just like all others. Now 2PAC will always be my FAV.  

Current Rappers that I vibe with.  None really spittin that foolishness.  

Jay Z (1 of the GOAT's)

Brotha Ali,  (Soulful Flow)

Akala (a Beast) listen to fire in the booth. 1, 2 & 3.

Common,

Kendrick Lamar

NAS 

So many conscious ones.  That is what I vibe too Not that B&H's B.S..  The problem is ignorant people think that Is what the Genre is all about and it's not.

my point is the record isn't about "drugs, bitches and money"...the only time that stuff comes up is when Yeezy is mentioning that he doesn't want to talk about that anymore...

Guess im just sick of MC's like "lil pimp" 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

my point is the record isn't about "drugs, bitches and money"...the only time that stuff comes up is when Yeezy is mentioning that he doesn't want to talk about that anymore...

Guess im just sick of MC's like "lil pimp" 

I have never heard of lil pimp an if I did I am sure I would be tired of him too.  I have nothing against Kanye.  I just don't want someone Black telling me who should be speaking up for me.  So you know damn well I am not going to take Tutelage from others telling me what I should be told. 

"I must confess being born with less only adds to the Stress"  Lyric from the GOAT

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I have never heard of lil pimp an if I did I am sure I would be tired of him too.  I have nothing against Kanye.  I just don't want someone Black telling me who should be speaking up for me.  So you know damn well I am not going to take Tutelage from others telling me what I should be told. 

"I must confess being born with less only adds to the Stress"  Lyric from the GOAT

Lil Pump* not Lil Pimp. Typo

• Like 1

Kanye says slavery for over 400 years seems like a choice to him.

Kanye West Says Slavery Was a ‘Choice’ in Bizarre TMZ Live Interview

Kanye The Wingnut Hero

xD

I'd be embarassed to be nut hugging that guy the way some posters on here seem to be. 

Some people have no couth, but, I'm a little disappointed to figure out some of the ones we have on here in all honesty. Guys that I once viewed as "pinkies up" types now are seen dangling from looney tunes, black jesus' dang-a-lang. 

The African Americans chose to be slaves? What a gotdamned idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Kanye says slavery for over 400 years seems like a choice to him.

Kanye West Says Slavery Was a ‘Choice’ in Bizarre TMZ Live Interview

Kanye The Wingnut Hero

xD

I'd be embarassed to be nut hugging that guy the way some posters on here seem to be. 

Some people have no couth, but, I'm a little disappointed to figure out some of the ones we have on her in all honesty. Guys that I once viewed as "pinkies up" types now are seen dangling from looney tunes, black jesus' dang-a-lang. 

The African Americans chose to be slaves? What a gotdamned idiot. 

Unbelievable. I guess it’s PTSD from the cash register ringing in his stupid ass. 

West is radioactive. Didn’t West name his child 7 or something to that effect?

Wow .

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Unbelievable. I guess it’s PTSD from the cash register ringing in his stupid ass. 

West is radioactive. Didn’t West name his child 7 or something to that effect?

Wow .

I was waiting on Kayne to make people look like idiots. 

I fully expect the Trump logic to apply and the spin to start soon though. 

d12gczZ.jpg.afb95cd481fe82efa126ddf7d5c85d42.jpg

xD

I like to bullshit around and all but, 

That dude is crazy. Legit crazy. It was a matter of time before he went off the cliff with all his new found fans.

I do not feel bad for them. Voted the poll and tried to tell them day one. 🐴

I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but, I feel that one of my brightest spots is "judge of character" and that guy is, was, will always be flawed. It's not a show for money. He is that damn flawed. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bormio said:

Why does anyone care what the flip Kayne West thinks?  The truth be known, we spend far too much time worrying about what irrelevant people think and say.

I agree in principle. I wouldn't pay that dude one iota of attention if it hadn't been a "viral" discussion. So much so that all the media outlets picked up on it and friends on here made polls and post daily memes about it.

As a huge and happy aside: 

It passes the time and means little. Sometimes it's the "little" things that count though.  

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was waiting on Kayne to make people look like idiots. 

I fully expect the Trump logic to apply and the spin to start soon though. 

d12gczZ.jpg.afb95cd481fe82efa126ddf7d5c85d42.jpg

xD

I like to bullshit around and all but, 

That dude is crazy. Legit crazy. It was a matter of time before he went off the cliff with all his new found fans.

I do not feel bad for them. Voted the poll and tried to tell them day one. 🐴

I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but, I feel that one of my brightest spots is "judge of character" and that guy is, was, will always be flawed. It's not a show for money. He is that damn flawed. 

Flock of Lemmings 👀 looking for validation.

The cliff is fast approaching. 

Critical thinking and deductive reasoning apparently is a concept. 

May we become rich and spew our ideology some day. Whatever strikes our fancy.

Haha. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I’ll just say...

thousands (some estimate 100’s or millions actually) of Africans made a different  choice when faced with slavery...some rebelled .. some fought to the death... some chose to jump in the ocean 

Kanye may be crazy.... but his statement isn’t entirely false

Careful.  Don’t stray from orthodoxy.  The exact same argument has in fact been applied to the Jews and the Holocaust.  There are always choices in life - sometimes only bad ones though.

3 hours ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I’ll just say...

thousands (some estimate 100’s or millions actually) of Africans made a different  choice when faced with slavery...some rebelled .. some fought to the death... some chose to jump in the ocean 

Kanye may be crazy.... but his statement isn’t entirely false

Check it out Bro

• Like 1