Florida team coming to Texas?

Jack Reacher

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Except Byrd apparently...

Longview is 23-18 vs North La....(plus a last minute win vs Curtis in TX)

Longview is 0-7 vs Byrd all time

Longview is #6 since 2003 in the TX dynasty rankings pretty much raping East TX.

Nobill813 is just an idiot. His purpose here is to cry the FL OOS blues every year like a 4 year old.

6 Longview (TX) Texas 6A Region II District 11 6A 159-40(160-39 on the field) 81-9 147-37 129-34 93-40 155-40 60.9 42.3 1453-906

Just now, RedZone said:

Longview is #6 since 2003 in the TX dynasty rankings pretty much raping East TX.

Nobill813 is just an idiot. His purpose here is to cry the FL OOS blues every year like a 4 year old.

6 Longview (TX) Texas 6A Region II District 11 6A 159-40(160-39 on the field) 81-9 147-37 129-34 93-40 155-40 60.9 42.3 1453-906

Nah...His thing was to throw a subtle jab at me since I still defend most of Louisiana...

Basically troll at me to see if I'd take the bait.

Im sure he knows about the 0-7 vs Byrd 😁

10 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Nah...His thing was to throw a subtle jab at me since I still defend most of Louisiana...

Basically troll at me to see if I'd take the bait.

Im sure he knows about the 0-7 vs Byrd 😁

NO, he's an idiot.

Never change. When he's 80 he will still be crying about silly high school football games.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

So a team who hasn't won a state title in 80 years is at least 6 games over .500 against Louisiana and this is supposed to be a positive for Louisiana?? Lmao! 

2 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Veer offense shortens games... 

All that needs to be said...

(Yes...Im bored on lunch aight...lol)

NO, Cohen was 0-10.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/cohen-green-hornets-(new-orleans,la)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

2A South Plaquemines, La put 75 on Cohen and Curtis running clocked South Plaquemines 50-0.

nobill813 is a garbage poster.

This team is trash, that state is trash, FL OOS teams that get beat are trash and etc.....

Worthless scum actually.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Too funny. You guys forgot to mention that Longview was 0-6 against Byrd from 1928-1961. 

Since 2001 Longview is 14-2 against Louisiana chopping down multiple state champs during that time. 

You cant make this stuff up 

No one cares, nobill813.

Talk to one of the kids...

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Too funny. You guys forgot to mention that Longview was 0-6 against Byrd from 1928-1961. 

Since 2001 Longview is 14-2 against Louisiana chopping down multiple state champs during that time. 

You cant make this stuff up 

Can't make up 0-7 either...It counts...

Just like the Cohen score you kept bringing up KNOWING JC Could have scored 100 on them if they didn't pull the starters...

JC got a lead and ran clock with the dive...They weren't trying to score...

Why hasn't that sunk in yet after 6 years???

I think the coach for West Park is the coach from International School if Broward.

So it seems like he is taking his new team on the road just as hard. Wonder what will happen to ISB. 

I know teams got flack for scheduling them but I'm gonna miss the little guys. Where else am I gonna catch 60-0 halftime games?? 

Maybe West Park

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the coach for West Park is the coach from International School if Broward.

So it seems like he is taking his new team on the road just as hard. Wonder what will happen to ISB. 

I know teams got flack for scheduling them but I'm gonna miss the little guys. Where else am I gonna catch 60-0 halftime games?? 

Maybe West Park

Great so just as we get one jv team to stop playing oos another takes its place