Florida team coming to Texas?

Jack Reacher

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Except for the fact they want to... The sooner you stop thinking ISB owes you something (like to stop "embarrassing FL) you'll stop worrying about who they are playing OOS...

It ain't just isb

They're a lot of teams in FL who have no business playing these oos games

Again if your wanting a ass kicking then find someone in state,  getting crushed 70-0 doesn't help anyone

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I just didn't understand why they picked FAMU when Godby was looking for a game that week too. 

Deion coaches for TC and is taking his kids to Tallahassee for something at FSU. Godby was looking for the same week and is coached by a former teammate of Sanders. Seemed like a no brainer. 

But TC refused citing Godby being a bigger School. There was also Florida High who has Willie Taggart Jr as the QB and some studs in their own right. They are smaller than Godby and needed a replacement game as well. 

FAMU is just as bad or worse than International School of Broward. It will be a running clock 50-0 game. 

Just didn't make any sense but I wasn't behind the scenes so I can't comment any further. 

It's to give the TC kids exposure in a game they will look good playing in.  It's all about recruiting for the kids.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

It's to give the TC kids exposure in a game they will look good playing in.  It's all about recruiting for the kids.

Yeah probably. People were kinda upset with Sanders during the AA Game because he was not sharing the ball around evenly. His former player was getting all the shine. So there is no doubt he wants to showcase his kids. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where did you see that?  They are worse than bishop Timon's JV team. 

They are another international school of Broward type team. 

It would be 50-0  at halftime 

It's a team with West Park in their name. The only one I found on HUDL was West Park Prep.

49 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

It's a team with West Park in their name. The only one I found on HUDL was West Park Prep.

Yes. West Park Prep is traveling to Alabama to play a Mississippi team this year as well. Maybe they are trying the traveling circus like ISB did playing teams way better than them and getting embarrassed. 

I thought you said tne coach doesn't want to play garbage? This is a winless second year team 

15 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Whatever happened to letting the teams play?

None of this mattered when Longview was feasting on Louisiana cupcakes like Southwood and Natchitoches Central.

If they want to play...let'em...

They might learn from their mistakes faster...

In Longview's defense any team they play from Louisiana is a cupcake 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Horsefly said:

There's nothing wrong with a team wanting to experience Friday night lights vs Permian.  They can enjoy a Texas feast afterwards....chicken fried steak, etc. 

I'm sure Permian gets hundreds a calls every year from teams wanting that exact thing. I was just suprised because J Reacher said the coach didn't want to play a patsie. 

If it is WestPark hopefully they load up on talent and fast! 

22 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

My understanding is the coach doesn't. I guess the district athletic director is a different story.

Maybe they will reconsider. This team was getting blown out by average 2A teams. They might not be top 10,000 nationally. A glorified JV team. They would be the worst opponent in Permian's history. 

This fly by night school doesn't even deserve to visit Ratliff Stadium. Such a shame if true. 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe they will reconsider. This team was getting blown out by average 2A teams. They might not be top 10,000 nationally. A glorified JV team. They would be the worst opponent in Permian's history. 

This fly by night school doesn't even deserve to visit Ratliff Stadium. Such a shame if true. 

1Vb8W.gif

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Weren't you the little bitch that would cry back in the day when DraegerFrog would laugh at all the shit Louisiana teams who got skull dented by Texas teams? 

Remember when little ole Jasper,TX beat Cohen worse than John Curtis. You cried for weeks 😂

You are such an irrelevant liar....don't sweat it.

You got all season to bitch the blues. Two people care, but you got all season.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The game is on Maxpreps now. I see they scored 32 points all season in 2017. But hey, maybe this will be their year lol.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jack Reacher said:

The game is on Maxpreps now. I see they scored 32 points all season in 2017. But hey, maybe this will be their year lol.

Like I said, maybe they get some stud guys in there. 

There has got to be some selling point the coach told the Permian folks to make them believe they will compete. Who knows with these random Indy teams