Big black eye for CA

Columbiafan

few things on here are more indicative of a weak and immature mind than starting a thread about another thread

columbia proving to be one of the board’s dunces 

but, they have 2 D1 WRs so he’s feeling a bit frisky that they can make some noise in one FL’s 4th or 5th best division 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Pops said:

few things on here are more indicative of a weak and immature mind than starting a thread about another thread

columbia proving to be one of the board’s dunces 

but, they have 2 D1 WRs so he’s feeling a bit frisky that they can make some noise in one FL’s 4th or 5th best division 

What a bunch of crap

The only true thing you said here was about Columbia having 2 d1 receivers (may be another soon)

You have proven to be a dunce by trying to defend the garbage known as calpreps and pretend those rankings have even a slim chance in hell of being correct which shows ignorance

Also 4th or 5th best division?

Even with last year 7a being down it was the 3rd best class in FL because no class below 5a even sniffed the high classifications 

Again more evidence that you know nothing about Florida but why would I be surprised 

Your only experience with FL teams is getting put 0-2 against FL, i wonder would the streak have gotten so high if you all had played these oos games back then 😂 

29 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What a bunch of crap

The only true thing you said here was about Columbia having 2 d1 receivers (may be another soon)

You have proven to be a dunce by trying to defend the garbage known as calpreps and pretend those rankings have even a slim chance in hell of being correct which shows ignorance

Even with last year 7a being down it was the 3rd best class in FL because no class below 5a even sniffed the high classifications 

Again more evidence that you know nothing about Florida but why would I be surprised 

Your only experience with FL teams is getting put 0-2 against FL, i wonder would the streak have gotten so high if you all had played these oos games back then 😂 

Zzzzzzzz

i miss Canes/ Gucifer 

i need someone that will at least feel like I’m not clubbing a baby seal 

Will you start a new thread with this post as you do whenever you feel your voice needs amplification?  Please title it “Pops exercises restraint vs over-anxious Nube”

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

Zzzzzzzz

i miss Canes/ Gucifer 

i need someone that will at least feel like I’m not clubbing a baby seal 

Will you start a new thread with this post as you do whenever you feel your voice needs amplification?  Please title it “Pops exercises restraint vs over-anxious Nube”

Blah blah blah blah blah

Was any of this garbage supposed to help your case or somehow make this cheap rebuttal on your part correct?  Or was this just your dumb attempt to admit defeat while acting like you accomplished something today? 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Blah blah blah blah blah

Was any of this garbage supposed to help your case or somehow make this cheap rebuttal on your part correct?  Or was this just your dumb attempt to admit defeat while acting like you accomplished something today? 

It’s not a rebuttal — there was nothing to rebut

it was just an observation about how stupid it is to pull a post out of 10-page thread that started yesterday as your OP

did you think your OP was so novel and enlightening that it warranted a new thread  to discuss another thread?

a lot of newbies think they’re more interesting than they actually are — I’m just trying to help

8 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Blah blah blah blah blah

Ouch, go easy on pops... running low on Centrum.

42 minutes ago, Pops said:

It’s not a rebuttal — there was nothing to rebut

it was just an observation about how stupid it is to pull a post out of 10-page thread that started yesterday as your OP

did you think your OP was so novel and enlightening that it warranted a new thread  to discuss another thread?

a lot of newbies think they’re more interesting than they actually are — I’m just trying to help

You stated 7a was 4th or 5th best class in FL which was false and only shows how limited you know FL despite fact you pretend to be a expert 

My advice, stick to CA because your knowledge of FL is beginning to look as limited as rabs knowledge of FL 

No one that knows anything about FL could even for a second try to make a argument that any of the small school classes could even touch 7a

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Don't forget also that top 5 in nation ranked St John Bosco could only score 3 points on a non top 10 FL team (STA)

Yet a first round loser in FL put 40+ on STA 

20 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Miramar was a first round loser in FL 

Yet they put up 40+ on sta

SJB could only score 3

Second best in CA 😂 

Maybe GA really is better than CA because i bet the number 2 team in GA could have scored more than 3 points on STA 

especially considering all 3 losses sta had they gave up 12, 27, and 44 respectively 

In fact 

8 teams scored more then SJB did on STA 

Including 7 FL teams

Ely,  Fort Lauderdale, Boyd Anderson, Miramar, Doral academy, West Broward, Venice 

Only two of those teams were top 30 in state of FL 

19 hours ago, DevilDog said:

,Miramar, Venice(2), Viera, STA, Cocoa (2), BTW,  MNW, MC, Chaminade Madonna and Dillard have all been to TX  and that's off the top of my head and I seen everyone of them live except Miramar and Dillard. (All FL powers or good teams)  Clearly two States stand alone at the TOP FLATEX OR TEXFLA then whatever after that let em have at it.  Thank God my Monarch's from Mater Dei finally broke thru they have been chokers for years.  Even with those 3 Recruited up Schools TX Best Privates will go toe to toe.  Again our S.C. don't loose OOS games. If a top team here looses OOS they get smoked in State.  Kills his OOS theory.   SLC lost to MNW lost in Playoffs to Abilene, Abilene lost to Cocoa beat Plant lost multiple games in Texas, CH lost to BTW and B.G. got beat down by Desoto and Allen just as bad and lost to Katy in State.

DLS should stay home because anything East of Arizona has not been kind to old Sparty. :D

What's their OOS record vs. TX and FL like 0-4 and I bet they won State each year too. WTF throw in the other Private SJB as well. Oh wait that makes it worse xD

STA beats their 2nd best team with an avg team and a 1st rd Texas Playoff Loser beat their State Champ and both of them went crazy when they went back to Cali and played. 

18 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Sta was at best the 5th best team in their own county

😂

These cali guys don't realize this wasn't even a good sta team yet they beat their second best team 

CA looked foolish and this thread only made it worse 

17 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

They got beat in the playoffs 20-0 by another public school named Plant 

Yet big bad De La Salle couldn't win a game that Lakeland flew all the way to the west coast for 😂 

16 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lol what's Cali's record against Fl again?  

16 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lol that's like saying a recruited up Fresno team.    Where do you think Lakeland recruits from?  It's npot exactly metro. 

15 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lol olympics?  FL>Ca when it comes to the pig skin.   

15 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I could also point out Bishop Gorman beating down De La Salle yet a FL public Miami Central who had 3 in state losses actually was able to beat Bishop Gorman 

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The mission of CA is to go out of state and you fail miserably at it, deal with it.  The football aint up to snuff  even with state wide recruiting.  It's the only way CA can stay relevant.  

The reality is your poor asses can't afford teams like Allen, stick with the paupers, they are more affordable. 

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Texas public's have been to CA, WA, FL and OH as well. I will assure you the Cali privates are not running all over the Country playing OOS any more than anyone else.   

So all that bloviating doesn't stand up to scrutiny.  Our top 10 have played more OOS and won more with a better winning %😁

OOS Records from 2004 -2018 CA vs TX OOS  top 10 dynasty teams PER CALPREPS. 😁 

The combined OOS Record of the top 10 TX Dynasty teams by Calpreps is TX 53-12 .818  65 games

Allen 7-0, SLC 4-2 , Katy 2-0, Euless TrInity 8-3, Desoto 7-1, Longiew 11-2, Lake Travis 1-0, Aledo 7-1, Cedar Hill 1-2,  Abilene 5-1 Total: 53 - 12 (65) games .815% 

The combined OOS Record of The Top 10 CA Dynasty teams by Calpreps is 38-23 .623 61 games 

DLS 5-8, Mission Viejo 8-1, CC 4-3, Mater Dei 3-0, Poly 2-4, SJB 9-3, Vista Murrieta 4-1, St. Bonaventure 1-0, Orange Lutheran 3-1,  Oaks Christian 1-2,  Total: 36 -  23 (59) games .610%

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Olympic gold for football now!

When did da fuq this happen?

I missed it, winter or summer games?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

No you just wish i was wrong because that sta loss last year damages your states credibility 

A top 2 team in your entire state lost to a non top 10 team

Laughable 

Sta still lost to 3 public schools

None of those publics had the talent or the "coaching" that SJB apparently has

So how do 3 teams with less talent and coaching do what SJB couldn't do? 

FL teams regularly travel to states like Georgia, Maryland, Texas, Ohio, New Jersey, Nevada, ect

Maybe CA needs to outbid these states and FL might come more often 

LMAO east coast guys need to keep this blackeye thread coming 😂 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You stated 7a was 4th or 5th best class in FL which was false and only shows how limited you know FL despite fact you pretend to be a expert 

My advice, stick to CA because your knowledge of FL is beginning to look as limited as rabs knowledge of FL 

No one that knows anything about FL could even for a second try to make a argument that any of the small school classes could even touch 7a

Madison County begs to differ. 😂

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I thought you were Columbus the #8 school in FL8A v Columbia the #14 school in 7A (bad eyes)

i agree 7A better

you played very good sos to be rated so high in an 89 team classification with a 7-5 record 

do you agree with the rating more or less 

5 hours ago, Pops said:

I thought you were Columbus the #8 school in FL8A v Columbia the #14 school in 7A (bad eyes)

i agree 7A better

you played very good sos to be rated so high in an 89 team classification with a 7-5 record 

do you agree with the rating more or less 

7-4*

Well we played a defending 4 time state champ and won

But lost to eventual 1a state champs

Add in spring and kickoff classic and we played:

7a state runner up (spring, lost)

4a state champ (kickoff classic, won) 

4 time defending state champs of 3a (Trinity Christian lost in playoffs after moving up to 5a but won 4 straight in 3a heading into the season)

1a state champs (lost)

Plus 4 other playoff teams (2-2 in those games)

Whether we deserve a ranking like that is completely up to opinion on who's judging but I will say that we don't schedule like most teams in this area usually schedule (most teams in this area of FL don't play good teams, especially metro areas like Gainesville and Jacksonville)

8A lacks the elite teams but if you were to look in the 15-60 range in the state i could make a argument for anywhere between 15-20 teams being ranked from 8a

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

7-4*

Well we played a defending 4 time state champ and won

But lost to eventual 1a state champs

Add in spring and kickoff classic and we played:

7a state runner up (spring, lost)

4a state champ (kickoff classic, won) 

4 time defending state champs of 3a (Trinity Christian lost in playoffs after moving up to 5a but won 4 straight in 3a heading into the season)

1a state champs (lost)

Plus 4 other playoff teams (2-2 in those games)

Whether we deserve a ranking like that is completely up to opinion on who's judging but I will say that we don't schedule like most teams in this area

CP doesn’t have opinions but it recognized your schedule and ranked you much higher than (ie) 9-2 East River at #40

On 5/5/2018 at 10:52 AM, Columbiafan said:

What a bunch of crap

DLS is nothing special...