So much drama: Iran Deal

RedZone

I think we should freeze Eddy and a few other's bank accounts on here for, oh, say, 35 or 40 years. Let the gubmint hold their money for, idk, just name any scary sounding reason that we can think of. 

40 years from now, let's give it back to Eddy and the others and say that we believe they are actually practicing in good faith of late. 

Man! I bet the loonies will scream and scream. Probably tell a few people to fuck off and call some names to boot. 

Yep. That'd be my bet.

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think we should freeze Eddy and a few other's bank accounts on here for, oh, say, 35 or 40 years. Let the gubmint hold their money for, idk, just name any scary sounding reason that we can think of. 

40 years from now, let's give it back to Eddy and the others and say that we believe they are actually practicing in good faith of late. 

Man! I bet the loonies will scream and scream. Probably tell a few people to fuck off and call some names to boot. 

Yep. That'd be my bet.

If I sponsored terror the fed would and should freeze my assets. 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Their money

What right have you to keep what is not yours?

So we should allow people to send money to terror groups that are committing genocide? Not only allow but also give them the money to support terror and genocide.

27 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I said no such thing.

I suggest no such thing.

Just accept that it was and is their money.

We still owe them

Total was 12 Billion or so.

we gave them money that they used to support terror and genocide. We knew they would do it cause they always do it and if we gave them more money they would do it again.

I stay confused on what it is the right wants.

Do they want us to be about us? Do they want us to be the world police and be all about globalism? 

Dammit. I'm confused. 

I think I get it though. They want us to be global cops, only in the places "they" see fit and how they see it. 

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

If I sponsored terror the fed would and should freeze my assets. 

For how long? 

What do you need to do in order to recover your assets or have the freeze lifted? 

Who gets to decide? How open are you to anal cavity searches and all in order to get your money back? 

Etc. Etc. Etc.

16 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I heard a guy say once that after WW2 we had few enemies and several countries loved us....Now,  after 68 years of appeasement and capitulation, some don't like us....Weakeness is a calling card to subservience.... Let's  kick ass......Or be kicked...

Who's ass are we kicking? 

So you are saying we should go for world domination? 

What is it you are saying? You never complete a thought. Listening to you is like hanging out with a pothead. They start saying stuff and just kind of trail off. That's all good as long as we are both high on the same stuff. 

I must not be high on the same stuff you are. xD

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For how long? 

What do you need to do in order to recover your assets or have the freeze lifted? 

Who gets to decide? How open are you to anal cavity searches and all in order to get your money back? 

Etc. Etc. Etc.

How about the year after I’m not #1 on this list...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/19/politics/state-country-terror-report/index.html

Or after I have proved i won’t give the money to terror groups

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Well what some call capitulation and appeasment, others call working together for the common good. 

Kind of like a marriage. We all live on one planet together. Seems to me, we all have to give and take to make everything work. 

We don't live on a planet called World of America. 

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well what some call capitulation and appeasment, others call working together for the common good. 

Kind of like a marriage. We all live on one planet together. Seems to me, we all have to give and take to make everything work. 

We don't live on a planet called World of America. 

No?

Well that just....

Sucks!

#reviveworldofamerica

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who's ass are we kicking? 

So you are saying we should go for world domination? 

What is it you are saying? You never complete a thought. Listening to you is like hanging out with a pothead. They start saying stuff and just kind of trail off. That's all good as long as we are both high on the same stuff. 

I must not be high on the same stuff you are. xD

If we were going for world dominance, should’ve happen WWII when Nazis and Japan were crushed, pushed Russians back... took over bro. 

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Only if drummer is female, buxom and.....

Willing....

Who knows, Drummer may be bent that way

🤣🤣🤣

Well, the dentist is all about dominating others and having them capitulate to him. 

Yeah. I wouldn't trust that guy to put me under the gas. xD

He may close the door and say "Capitulate now!" , while unbuttoning his trousers. 

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If we were going for world dominance, should’ve happen WWII when Nazis and Japan were crushed, pushed Russians back... took over bro. 

Exactly. Of course that's sort of why we went to war was to stop some other country from achieving world dominance. 

Seems like Drummer's dentist friend wants to rewind back to when Drummer was young before he gases him again and closes the door. 

🤣

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Exactly. Of course that's sort of why we went to war was to stop some other country from achieving world dominance. 

Seems like Drummer's dentist friend wants to rewind back to when Drummer was young before he gases him again and closes the door. 

🤣

My only regret is that we didn’t push the Russians back. Those eastern bloc countries suffered I believe. 

Bahahaha.... what in the actual heck is going on with Drummer?

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, the dentist is all about dominating others and having them capitulate to him. 

Yeah. I wouldn't trust that guy to put me under the gas. xD

He may close the door and say "Capitulate now!" , while unbuttoning his trousers. 

Bahahaha, I get it now!!!

Damnation Dentists capitulating!!!

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

How about the year after I’m not #1 on this list...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/19/politics/state-country-terror-report/index.html

Or after I have proved i won’t give the money to terror groups

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Or when you have allowed inspections and proven that you at least stopped actively attempting to make a nuke. 

Gotta give a little to get a little. If the little you are giving was theirs to begin with, then, hell, it's like you didn't give anything. Then they feel rewarded for giving in on their nuclear program or whatever. 

Now, we have Saudi Arabia threatening to start their own nuclear program if Iran restarts theirs. Which, Iran has threatened to restart theirs if we pulled out of the deal that WE made. Which, of course as we all know, we did. So now, we are looking at possibly a nuclear arms race in two countries in the desert over there. 

I'm failing to see any positives in all this right now. Not saying they aren't there, just saying that I can't see them.