So much drama: Iran Deal

RedZone

I hated the deal, I feel like we capitulated to Iran.

Of course I hated everything Bammer did with the exception of his work ethic and couple deals that I've since forgotten about.

Just to keep my opinion in perspective, I pretty much hate everything political, strikes me as counterproductive.

We should call in the heir apparent to Pol Pot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Can you expound a bit as to why?

Thanks.

Whole lotta cash going to Iran, the Iranian were bucking the nuclear mandates, a known terrorist rogue state.

Hostage situation that played out over, what 300 plus days? Years back.

Should've bombed the Iranians to pebbles and sand at that point. Collateral damage maybe, maybe not.I like Russian tactics in this scenario.

I look at the whole body of the relationship and we're giving up a lot just to get an errant little brat to comply on the world stage.

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whole lotta cash going to Iran, the Iranian were bucking the nuclear mandates, a known terrorist rogue state.

Hostage situation that played out over, what 300 plus days? Years back.

Should've bombed the Iranians to pebbles and sand at that point. Collateral damage maybe, maybe not.I like Russian tactics in this scenario.

I look at the whole body of the relationship and we're giving up a lot just to get an errant little brat to comply on the world stage.

I am not against the use of force with either North Korea or Iran but barring that I can't see finding fault in what Obie did. (in regards to the nuclear agreement)

Forget the cash, it was theirs. They paid us up front for military crap and we did not delivery.

I cannot condone international theft. It needed to be repaid anyway. 

and this showboat, unaware, big mouth reaction from Trump is completely inappropriate and dangerous.

It's pretty easy to say to Iran that we need to hammer out a few more things. Prudent in fact. 

I just can't find a non emotional reason to support Trump on this. 

Look at the absolute nonsense my disappointing friend from Bosco posts about this. All emotional rationalization. Nothing reasoned or concrete. 

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am not against the use of force with either North Korea or Iran but barring that I can't see finding fault in what Obie did. (in regards to the nuclear agreement)

Forget the cash, it was theirs. They paid us up front for military crap and we did not delivery.

I cannot condone international theft. It needed to be repaid anyway. 

and this showboat, unaware, big mouth reaction from Trump is completely inappropriate and dangerous.

It's pretty easy to say to Iran that we need to hammer out a few more things. Prudent in fact. 

I just can't find a non emotional reason to support Trump on this. 

Look at the absolute nonsense my disappointing friend from Bosco posts about this. All emotional rationalization. Nothing reasoned or concrete. 

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Just jogged my memory, did we recover the cash seized during the hostage crisis? I don't think we did.

I have too many red flags to agree with you, may revisit.

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

At this very moment, Trump is on TV lying about the Iranian Nuclear Deal. He is doing this because it is not his work. This agreement i a good deal for the world, Very unpopular move. Very stupid move.

Their money. We all know that by now. 

he choose his base vs. our allies....he had to make his minions happy....as the world laughs at us once again....

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

There really could not have been a better plan.

Check the link I posted above and see it in detail.

I know and hear you...but part of Trump's mission in life now is to try to undue anything and everything Obama has done...and when he can make his minions happy at the same time?...it's a no brainer for him....

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

According to all those entities involved in the deal, Iran is and has been in compliance.

China, France, Russia, United Kingdom and the EU find no fault.

but Hannity and Fox & Friends find fault in it....so that's they way he went....his minions over our allies...who needs allies??

31 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

He didn't care if it was a good or bad deal. He made a campaign promise to his TrumpTard base. He fulfilled it.

Nothing to see here..................................

i was in the golan heights last year, the Israelis seemed very happy with how 45 was handling the Middle East. That was before the announcement of the US Embassy moving to the eternal city. the Israelis i spoke with hated the deal and were very upset with 44 for the deal and the UN move he pulled in Dec 2016. I'm guessing they agree with 45's move today.

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Iran's economy is the size of Maryland's. Next. 

are we gonna be throwing dollars at each other so that this is relevant? 

I am sure looking forward to spending more money on war, needlessly.

Very republican 

let's call it, Nouveau Republican.

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

i was in the golan heights last year, the Israelis seemed very happy with how 45 was handling the Middle East. That was before the announcement of the US Embassy moving to the eternal city. the Israelis i spoke with hated the deal and were very upset with 44 for the deal and the UN move he pulled in Dec 2016. I'm guessing they agree with 45's move today.

I have been to Israel a few times and love the people.

The administration in Israel is very right wing. They love the hard line approach from Trump. With that said, the people are generally only interested in their security. Which is understandable.