Florida or Georgia

I see this thread is going to get way off topic 

Then again we have had threads like these before and it always ends the same 

FL guys pick FL

GA guys pick GA

And the rest of the board usually ends up split 

Let's just agree both are top 5 states and move on since this appears to be a impossible thing to reach a consensus on 😂 

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Delete your whiny ass Rab excuses and you would have a really good argument. An argument I would hang an emoji on, Rab jr.,.

You're getting better though.

Regards,

C.A.

P.s. how many warm bottles of milk for ya at the benz in August? Binky?

No excuses just providing evidence that a Colquitt who got their ass kicked in state had to give away a game to the supposed FL super power AHP in 2016.

You still butt hurt buddy? What's the dealio?

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Didn't mean for it to sound like a slam dunk. Both states are Top 5 hsfb states. Not much of a gap in talent levels. Marietta at SJC will tell us a lot next season about the GA elites. 

Agreed.  Marietta vs SJC will tell us a lot about GA hsfb.  When is that game?  

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How many times have you actually been to FL? Because in reality Florida is decent at best...

Great vacation state but on a serious note FL has some problems. 

Would I live there? Yes. But it's not a first choice... 

I take it you missed the Where the draft picks went to high school thread.

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Its according to how Marietta & SJC do in their own states also. They have to BE top in their states for that to matter. They are both projected to be, but you never know.

As far as FL vs GA...

Milton vs Cardinal Gibbons & North Gwinnett vs Wekiva will tell a lot.

Who?

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Central FL team who had a run last year  similar to viera did in 2015 except they lost to Dr Phillips in final 4

Wekiva is overranked by calpreps but should be a solid team in Central Florida 

Thanks.  I had honestly never heard that name.  Closest thing I could think of was the Wahewa tribe from SAMCRO. lol

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

No excuses just providing evidence that a Colquitt who got their ass kicked in state had to give away a game to the supposed FL super power AHP in 2016.

You still butt hurt buddy? What's the dealio?

Me, butthurt? What gave you that idea?

It just seems to me the pattern of excuses mirrored what you your step daddy would post. 

Thats all. 

Regards

C.A.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Buford vs Deer Jerkey is not a good game. That will be a blowout. Deer Jerk is a team stacked with Stephenson talent but can't get out of their own way. They are backyard ball with no coaching or discipline. The game will be a blowout. 

42-21 type game. 

Thanks, baked on a rock dude!

Deerfield Park. 

The deer jerky is in the smoker in your back yard. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Listen this thread was started by big hairy ball sack. He is a Georgia troll who occasionally comes on here to spew propaganda. You notice how he hasn't made one comment the entire thread. Just likes to throw food in the water and watch the fish eat. 

Both states have their qualities in both teams, players and coaches. In my opinion on a team standpoint Georgia and Florida are neck and neck. If you went down the top 50-100 teams in each state it would be fairly even most of the times. Georgia has a slight edge in the fact they can dump more money into coaching staffs and facilities to sustain much more stability and proper procedures to cultivate winning programs at the highest level. 

Both states are at the top. Texas is number 1, and Florida and GA are 2A and 2B in my opinion 

NOW, you snap back to reality, disregard my earlier post. 

Baked on a rock, funny indeed 😴

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How many times have you actually been to FL? Because in reality Florida is decent at best.... 

Great vacation state but on a serious note FL has some problems. 

Would I live there? Yes. But it's not a first choice... 

I don’t visit places where there’s still areas where dinosaurs 🦖 still exist and risk being eaten by one

sharks. Crocodiles alligators..!snakes spiders... no I’ll Pass