Trump Courageous in Iran Decision Op-Ed

21 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What do you expect will now occur? 

What is the Iranian economy now? 6000 rials to the dollar and labor unrest?

Hopefully implode which is unlikely... but certainly the pressure will be on the Iranian regime, may have to sell more crude.

Let the Iranian's buck until tired. Don't really have an answer except to say hopeful this will undo 30 years of ass kissing.

Doubtful any immediate impact.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don't really have an answer

This is the problem and why I felt we should have left the treaty in place and start  to pressure Iran on stopping their rock developments.

Plus I really don't like a complete dismantling of a previous administration's work for political gain. I think this has lasting repercussions. 

We need to be one country not wingnuts and left loons. 

Thanks for the reply.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

This is the problem and why I felt we should have left the treaty in place and start  to pressure Iran on stopping their rock developments.

Plus I really don't like a complete dismantling of a previous administration's work for political gain. I think this has lasting repercussions. 

We need to be one country not wingnuts and left loons. 

Thanks for the reply.

I don't have an answer as to what exactly is going to happen next.

The right thing to do was dismantle the agreement.

I don't agree as to it being a political move.

Don't piece out my response and twist it to your end.

I'll stop engaging in your little bitch girlfriend session.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

No concha, you are the coward who is scared of immigrants, needs a gun to feel safe. 

Yeah... I kinda married an immigrant. My father is an immigrant...  

You're kinda circling around the toilet of stupidity and looniness lately, nooner.

Grab the edge and pull yourself out.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let the Iranian's buck until tired. Don't really have an answer except to say hopeful this will undo 30 years of ass kissing.

You pieced out a part of my response to twist it to your end.

NOT fucking cool.

What is not cool is you being paranoid and so defensive that a normal respectful conversation cannot be had.

I thought I was in a very civil and polite exchange. stupid Fuckin' me.

I am over it. Trump wins. People can no longer talk. 

You win, I am out of here. 

Cesspool. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

You're kinda circling around the toilet of stupidity and looniness lately, nooner.

later dude, it's been fun. 

I was gonna shoot you a PM, I still may. Hope all is well in your life.

Peace brother. 

16 minutes ago, concha said:

We have no issue with legal immigration. We have a huge problem with Illegal immigration. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What is not cool is you being paranoid and so defensive that a normal respectful conversation cannot be had.

Cesspool. 

Oh just stop, dude. You sound like my teenager daughter. You’re better than that. Seriously.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

We have been capitulating since the Korean War....'This could be an opportunity to stomp Iran....We ran right over Iraq,let's run over Iran...Appeasement never stops a bully and we could ,with resolve,return to our status after WW 2.... Its now or never....If we continue to appease, after, 68 years without a show of real force,we die a slow death....I assure you,nobody will ever appease us..👽👽

Good point! 

Or even further back, we didn’t push the Russians back to their border. WWII

We could start there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Cesspool. 

Cmon brother.  Take a breath and lace up your sneakers and get back in the game.  

33 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Good point! 

Or even further back, we didn’t push the Russians back to their border. WWII

We could start there. 

Lol@ good point.  Really?  

Pushing Russia back to their border wasn't possible.  Today we could be doing more I think.  Sanctions is where I would start.  

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Pushing Russia back to their border wasn't possible.  Today we could be doing more I think.  Sanctions is where I would start.  

General Patton and McArthur would have disagreed vehemently. At the close of WWII  

Cost McArthur career wise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

In WWII, push Russians back after annihilating  Nazi's and Japan while we had the capability was my point.

Today, sanctions obviously.

I see your point.

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

In WWII, push Russians back after annihilating  Nazi's and Japan while we had the capability was my point.

Today, sanctions obviously.

I see your point.

Imo, it was not possible to push Russia back.  We couldn't push and they couldn't resist a push.  Both of us were completely at the end of what we could do.  If we could have we would have done so rather than have to deal with the Berlin blockades and having to airlift food into East Berlin.  

They were also our ally during WW2 and the country had no desire to continue fighting.  

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Imo, it was not possible to push Russia back.  We couldn't push and they couldn't resist a push.  Both of us were completely at the end of what we could do.  If we could have we would have done so rather than have to deal with the Berlin blockades and having to airlift food into East Berlin.  

They were also our ally during WW2 and the country had no desire to continue fighting.  

Why wasn't it possible? Russians were shooting their own troops in the back to get them to advance, shortage of ammo food, medical, fuel, decrepit equipment, and troop morale was low, and the Russians were led by Josef Stalin a brutal asshole, their only ally was the harsh winters. Which the Russians used against the Germans, allowed the Germans to overrun their supplies and fueling capabilities executing blitzkrieg.

We had nuclear capability. Russians had vodka and dancing bears.

If McArthur says push the Russians back, I'm putting my money on the decorated war general who was actually there.