Trump Courageous in Iran Decision Op-Ed

On 5/10/2018 at 4:27 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why wasn't it possible? Russians were shooting their own troops in the back to get them to advance, shortage of ammo food, medical, fuel, decrepit equipment, and troop morale was low, and the Russians were led by Josef Stalin a brutal asshole, their only ally was the harsh winters. Which the Russians used against the Germans, allowed the Germans to overrun their supplies and fueling capabilities executing blitzkrieg.

We had nuclear capability. Russians had vodka and dancing bears.

If McArthur says push the Russians back, I'm putting my money on the decorated war general who was actually there.

You saying we should have nuked Russia?  Brother, that's some cold shit.  

Anyway, we didn't and that's that.  

Btw, If Hitler wasn't crazy by that time, and he listened to his general's, Germany would have crushed Russia, winter or not.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You saying we should have nuked Russia?  Brother, that's some cold shit.  

Anyway, we didn't and that's that.  

Btw, If Hitler wasn't crazy by that time, and he listened to his general's, Germany would have crushed Russia, winter or not.  

Nope, nope, nope.... Germany overextended themselves fighting different fronts so Stalin will kill his own countrymen and women to not lose to Germany. 

After what happened to Japan, Russia would’ve fell back to their borders. 

Hiltler would’ve had to engage in a protracted warfare offensive with Russia but you’re looking at a geographically huge country to overcome 

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

And it is absolutely free.  The deplorables choose to be deplorable.  Every single time.  

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

So is human decency. 

The leader of your party showers with his daughter and denies the existence of his grand daughter. You guys are the last people who should be talking about decency. 

23 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The leader of your party showers with his daughter and denies the existence of his grand daughter. You guys are the last people who should be talking about decency. 

And you developed your own fantasy of me sporting an erection in the shower with my two-year-old daughter. That’s the type of stuff that goes through your head… you literally had to imagine that scenario in your mind and think about a grown man naked in a shower with an erection standing next to a toddler… so you should probably get in line behind whomever “you guys” are in that decency line. 

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Sunday night, I was listening to a Middle East journalist on Bloomberg being interviewed and she was discussing how Hamas wants to be at the table as the Palestinian voice and the leader of the people.  

There are better ways.  

IMG_6390.jpeg

Unfortunately they are not going to get their wish the way they want... 

They dont represent their people well.... 

Ive been educating myself on the history of Palestine and Isreal because I didnt know much.... 

And man... its messy to say the least... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Unfortunately they are not going to get their wish the way they want... 

They dont represent their people well.... 

Ive been educating myself on the history of Palestine and Isreal because I didnt know much.... 

And man... its messy to say the least... 

👍🏻 PM me anytime and if I can’t help with a question, my cousin can and if he can’t, good luck.  

@TheMaximumHornetSting 

re:  history, made me think about family history.  I wonder if anyone did the mail away source for background info on where you are from, etc.   I’m sort of interested.  I don’t foresee my dna being helpful in a future crime investigation, but ya never know.  😉 

I’m more familiar with my dad’s side of the fam, but my sister helped a lot with researching mom’s side.   I have a good amount of photos and names noted.  On to my kids one day hopefully.  

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@TheMaximumHornetSting 

re:  history, made me think about family history.  I wonder if anyone did the mail away source for background info on where you are from, etc.   I’m sort of interested.  I don’t foresee my dna being helpful in a future crime investigation, but ya never know.  😉 

I’m more familiar with my dad’s side of the fam, but my sister helped a lot with researching mom’s side.   I have a good amount of photos and names noted.  On to my kids one day hopefully.  

You know Ive been trying to Educate myself all day on whats going on and lead to this... 

It seems like the overall plan wasn't thought it too well... 

The British pretty much said screw how the Palestinians feel (Pre-Hamas) and then the countries that did try to help the Palestinians caught some nasty blowback apparently... 

I didnt know Jordan once tried to help the Palestinians but a certain faction of the Palestinians attempted to overthrow the Jordanian Government.... 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You know Ive been trying to Educate myself all day on whats going on and lead to this... 

It seems like the overall plan wasn't thought it too well... 

The British pretty much said screw how the Palestinians feel (Pre-Hamas) and then the countries that did try to help the Palestinians caught some nasty blowback apparently... 

I didnt know Jordan once tried to help the Palestinians but a certain faction of the Palestinians attempted to overthrow the Jordanian Government.... 

I’m sure multiple sources have it marked already as a possible solution for a Palestine state, but coordinates/geocode aside, just do it.  

But first, Israel has to clean house and throw away the trash.  

Set up the borders, peace agreements and let infrastructure and proper healthy water/food enter the deprived area for the citizens.  

Wake up from dream 

https://x.com/idf/status/1711935572527165813?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ